Chapter 5

Hired
I was called to the company by Lee Won.
 
"How was your first day? I hope you were not scared by the reporters. They can get a little aggressive." Mr Kim said. "It was fine." I replied politely. Lee Won placed a stack of paper on the table. Another contract?
 
"Now that you are Sehun's girlfriend, you have a bit of work to do as well. Please read through it well." Mr Kim said. I leafed through the stack of papers.
 
What the fu-
 
"Diet? Exercise? You had it all planned out? Wow. I need to follow this for the next 6 months? I'm not even a trainee! I can't even eat what I want?"
 
"Please calm down, Miss Yoo. Now that you are Sehun's girlfriend, you will need to reveal yourself to the public. So, you need to give the public a good image. This is why SM has prepared a special diet and exercise plan for you. There are also dos and donts written in here that you have to follow whenever you are outside. The fans will not tolerate poor conduct from their favorite idol's girlfriend." Mr Kim said. 
 
I groaned. Even being a fake girlfriend was this hard. I knew I shouldn't have signed the contract. "However, you have nothing to worry about. We have appointed a personal dietician, trainer and dermatologist to help you in every way possible." Mr Kim continued. I groaned again and nodded. I couldn't back out of this contract. I already signed it. Jaehyo would definitely laugh at me. 
 
"You're on a diet? Are you kidding me? That's the biggest joke of the year!" Jaehyo shrieked in laughter. I saw this coming. "I shouldn't have listened to you!" I whined. Jaehyo was wiping tears away from his eyes. "Ah, my Chloe Yoo. This is probably the first time you have to control what you eat. I can just imagine you complaining throughout the entire meal and secretly ordering something unhealthy!" I groaned for the third time today. 
 
"I'm having a job interview later. Good luck with your diet!" Jaehyo slapped my back and walked away, still laughing.
 
Fourth groan. 
 
I really shouldn't have signed the contract. I stood up and headed back to the dorm.
 
Uh-oh. There was a swarm of reporters outside exo's dorm. They haven't left. One of the reporters turned around. "Hey! Somebody is here!" I gulped. Before the other reporters could turn around, I was whisked away into a corner. A hand covered my mouth before I could scream. It was Chanyeol. He glared at me. I stared at our position. He was back-hugging me with one hand clamped over my mouth to prevent me from talking. I turned a slight shade of pink.
 
Chanyeol brought me back to my dorm safely through the back door. I thanked him. 
 
"You really need to be more careful. Don't mess around and just stay home." He ordered. 
 
"But what were you doing here. Why weren't you in the dorm." I asked. It was just a question out of curiosity, but Chanyeol looked uneasy. He avoided eye contact with me. 
 
"Sehun told me to look out for you. Fair enough?" Chanyeol quickly turned and left. 
 
I stood by the door, at a lost for words. Chanyeol obviously didn't like me. It felt like a little needle was poking at my heart. It didn't hurt, but it just bothered me a little. 
 
"Update - Sehun's girlfriend
 
"It is rumored that EXO's Sehun's girlfriend is living just next door of the EXO dormitory! Is it true, or have the netizens gotten the wrong information? What do you think? Do you ship Yoo In Hae and Sehun or do you despise the couple?"
 
I scrolled through the comments. Although there were comments that supported me, most of them carried hate. "Why??? Why must Sehun have a girlfriend!" "Sehun betrayed us EXOtics!" "Fangirls, let's hunt down this !" "Girl, you don't deserve Sehun oppa!" I sighed. I tried to take in Baekhyun's advice. I felt a little better, but my feelings were still hurt. There was a sudden knock on the door. 
 
It was Sehun. 
 
"Chloe Yoo."
 
"What."
 
"Reporters have left. Come over."
 
"No."
 
"Are you scared?"
 
"So what if I am. It's no business of yours."
 
"It's my business. You're my girlfriend."
 
"Contract."
 
"But still."
 
I groaned for the fifth time today.
 
"You win."
 
Sehun smirked. He grabbed me by the arm and led me over to exo's dorm.
 
Baekhyun smiled at me as I entered the living room. "Hello, Miss Yoo. It's great to see you again." I forced a smile at him. It's not great to see any of you at all. "Where are the other members?" I asked. "Oh, they went for a game of basketball." "What about you?" "Nah, I don't do too much sports." "What about Chanyeol?"
 
Sehun raised his eyebrows. "Chanyeol went too. Why do you care about him? Especially when he's the one who gave you the worst impression." I mentally gave myself a facepalm. That questioned slipped out of my mouth. Why was I so foolish? "Ah, nevermind." Sehun stared at me doubtfully for a moment, then he stood up. "I'm going to shower. Don't ever open the door." I ignored him and stared at Baekhyun's computer screen.
 
"What are you looking at this time?"
 
Baekhyun smiled. "Pretending to be a netizen that supports you." I looked at him, bewildered. "Why would you do that?" Baekhyun turned back and said, "I like the two of you together. You seem cute." Who was he kidding? I stared at the screen. He was typing something. A comment on the article about me. "Ahh, I can't wait to see Yoo In Hae. Sehun oppa, fighting! I will support the two of you no matter what!" I couldn't help but laugh. "Are you pretending to be a girl?" Baekhyun smiled at me and closed his laptop. "I'll be going to my room for awhile. Just hang around until Sehun is done showering." He stood up and headed to one of the rooms.
 
I was alone now. Someone knocked on the door.