Chapter 16

Hired
"Miss Yoo! How could you? I was screaming back stage!" Yoo Mi shrieked as she removed my makeup. I laughed and touched my lips. The kiss still lingered there. I blushed at my sudden realisation of my actions. Avery walked up to me and removed my earrings. "You two looked so in love back there." She commented. I looked at her, surprised. We did?
 
One of the stylists ran up to me. "Miss Yoo! The boss has called!" I jumped in surprise and took the call. "Hello?" "Miss Yoo, I am very proud of you. It must have been hard for you. I'm so glad to say we have received many positive responses from the public. This case may be on the Internet for a month! Once again, I thank you and Sehun for your hard work." I smiled. Maybe having Sehun as my first kiss wasn't so bad after all. 
 
"Yah, do you know how much of a shock I got when you actually kissed her? Seriously! I never expected you to actually..." Kai went on and on about the events that happened at the concert. I blushed whenever Kai mentioned my horrible dancing and I could see that Sehun was trying not to blush as well. Chanyeol clapped my back  and smirked before heading off to his own room. Sehun and I sat on the bed in an awkward silence.
 
Sehun was the first to break the silence. "So, how was tonight?" He asked nervously. "It was… nice."
 
"What do you think of our relationship? I mean... we are not friends but we are not a couple either…" I blushed at his statement. "Not friends?" He looked flustered as he looked for words to say. "I mean... that is… friends don't kiss each other and they definitely don't pin each other to the wall or the bed and…" His cheeks turned an even more intense red. I laughed. "Hehe, you're cute when you blush…" Sehun looked away. 
 
He turned back to me, trying not to blush. "So what in the world is our relationship?" I lowered my head. "I honestly don't know either." Sehun gently held my arm. "Hmm, we can't be friends now that we have kissed but we don't even love each other to be a couple..."
 
"Just best friends?" I asked softly. Sehun looked at me. I looked down. He suddenly turned held my chin and made me turn to face him. 
 
"What?" 
 
"Just best friends. That's what we are…" I felt embarrassed to be saying that but he smiled. "That's possible." 
 
I looked up. "Really? Just best friends?" I beamed and stuck out my hand.
 
Sehun returned the gesture and grinned. 
 
"Just best friends."

Sorry it's short crying over Niall because he's dating that Barbara woman.