Chapter 15

Hired
After 3 hours of waiting, the 6 exo members gathered behind the stage along with the organizers, managers and the stylists. 
 
"Alright, they are performing History now. After that, Kris will say a few words and the 6 of you will come out. You will then perform MAMA and growl together like your usual music shows. After that Sehun, you need to say a few words to cue for your girlfriend to appear. You then perform Wolf in any way you want. You guys can help Miss Yoo here with the dance moves. Then, the rest is up to you. We will cue for you to go off stage when we see the time is right."
 
As soon as the organizer ended his list of instructions, Kris's voice could be heard. "Okay. Go, go!" The organizer pushed the 6 of them towards the stage. Sehun gave me one last smile before heading off. 
 
"All right, my dear Chloe! Get ready, get ready," Yoo Mi whispered excitedly as she guided me to the side of the stage. From there I could see the 12 members dancing to Growl. The song ended a few minutes later and Sehun took hold of the microphone. "Actually, there is one more guest I would like you to meet, and it is..." Yoo Mi whispered. "Okay! Chin up, wide smile, the audience is yours tonight. Let's go!" She gently pushed me and I nervously walked up to Sehun just as he said "Yoo In Hae."
 
Lay guided me to the center of the stage where I finally faced the crowd. They were all cheering loudly. It gave me a little boost in confidence. Sehun gently squeezed my hand as he handed me the microphone. "Hello, my name is Yoo In Hae and as you know I am..." I looked at Sehun hesitantly. Sehun smirked at me as he took the microphone over. "Sehun's girlfriend." He said. Noise erupted from the crowd. It was a mix of cheers and jeers. 
 
Su Ho took the microphone away, much to my relief. "Today, we would like to invite Miss Yoo In Hae to join in our dance performance Wolf!" He announced, smiling at him. I quietly thanked him. Wolf was cued and the 12 members got into position. I edged away from the center, unsure of what to do. Suddenly, I felt someone grab me. The audience screamed. I realised it was Sehun who held me. He looked at me with a smirk as he sang his line. Suddenly, he went behind me and grabbed both my wrists, forcing me to dance according to the choreography automatically. The audience shrieked in both delight and disgust. "How are you doing?" He whispered as he moved my arms around. "Um, this is awkward..." I whispered back. "Wait till I kiss you. That is what's going to be awkward." He smirked. I groaned silently. 
 
The song ended and the audience cheered endlessly. Baekhyun took the microphone. "Hmm, now that we have our star couple on stage, don't you think we need a little something?" He grinned mischievously and winked at me. I looked at him, then the crowd, confused. The crowd started chanting something but I couldn't make out what it was. Lu Han took the microphone. "Hmm, our fans want a kiss from the two of you?" He smiled brightly. The audience screamed hysterically.
 
I instinctively brought my hand to cover my mouth. They were really serious about this kiss… I gulped and looked at Sehun. He took the microphone. "I guess I have to?" He said. The audience shrieked again and started chanting. Sehun handed the microphone to Kyungsoo and approached me. The audience chanted even louder.
 
Sehun wrapped his arms around me. The audience started screaming. He pulled me towards him and tightened his grip so I couldn't escape. I blushed profusely. I realised that the camera had zoomed in on us and we were displayed on the large boards by the side of the stage. Sehun removed my hand from my mouth and slowly pressed his forehead against mine in an eskimo kiss. "Look at me and smile," he whispered. I looked up at him and blushed but smiled anyway. The audience jeered. Kyungsoo instinctively brought the microphone to his mouth. "Hmm, we all want something more than that, do we?" The audience cheered.
 
Sehun pulled away for a moment and pulled me in even tighter. He gently pressed his lips against my forehead. I blushed even harder. I could feel my heart hammering away above all the noise. The audience jeered even louder. "Come on!" Kyungsoo whined into the microphone. The audience laughed and continued yelling. I giggled. Sehun pressed his forehead against mine again and smiled, showing his perfect white teeth. 
 
Suddenly, Sehun released his his grasp. He positioned my arms around his neck, forcing me to stand on my toes. Sehun suddenly bent down and brushed his lips against mine so lightly it could barely be felt. The audience shrieked and jeered at the same time. By now, I was sure my entire face had gone red. My heart was about to explode. Kyungsoo yelled. "Ohohohoho! I see Sehun is blushing!" The audience looked at the display board and shrieked. I looked up at Sehun. True enough, his cheeks and the bridge of his nose had turned pink. He was avoiding my gaze. He looks so cute  when he blushes... "Sehun..." I whispered, trying to conceal my shaky voice. Sehun glanced up. "Oh."
 
He smiled and looked at the crowd for a moment. He slowly let go of me and cupped my face. He slowly bent down and pressed his lips against mine. I instinctively stood on my toes again and wrapped my arms around the nape of his neck as the kiss deepened. The audience was squealing hysterically and the other exo members clapped their hands together. "That's much better," Kyungsoo laughed.
 
That moment, I could have sworn my heart exploded. It wasn't a real kiss out of love but I could feel strange sparks ignite within my body. Maybe that was what a first kiss was suppose to feel like. Or maybe, just maybe, I felt that way because I like him.