Chapter 14

Hired
It was 8 in the evening by the time we finished our dinner. Sehun and I returned to our room. 
 
"Umm... Tomorrow..." I began. Sehun sighed. "You're still not ready, are you? Do you need to get ready again?" I gulped. "No, no I-" Too late. Sehun had his arms wrapped around me in a second. My pulse quickened. He pinned me to the wall and pressed his body against mine. I looked down to avoid his gaze. Sehun gently grabbed my chin with his thumb. "Sehun, are you sure..." Sehun shushed me again. "Close your eyes." I did as I was told. I could feel Sehun's hot breath against my skin. His lips barely brushed against the corner of my mouth. I opened my eyes in shock. My heart hammering away so loudly I swear he could have heard it. He pressed his forehead against mine and smiled… shyly? 
 

He pulled away. "There, are you ready for tomorrow?" I blushed. "You're unbelievable." Sehun turned away. I could swear his cheeks were slightly pink. He was so confusing... Just a moment ago he was a friend having a civil conversation with me and the next thing I know he has me trapped in his embrace while my heart raced from his teasing kisses. What in the world is my relationship with him? I don't even know the answer myself.

-

"My beautiful Chloe Yoo!" The pushy stylist cooed. I believe her name was Yoo Mi... "Are you ready tonight?" She squealed. She pushed me towards the salon chair before I could reply. "Let's get started. There's just sooo much to do!" I groaned. I had a bad feeling about this.
 
As Yoo Mi squealed while doing my makeup, A familiar face approached me. "Avery!" I exclaimed. Avery smiled. "You look stunning." Yoo Mi giggled. "Of course. Anyone who has their makeover done by me is stunning!" I laughed. Yoo Mi was pushy, but she was the sweetest woman I met. "Avery dear, do her hair! You know the drill, spray is so it stays in place when she's dancing. I want her to look ab-so-lute-ly-po-si-tive-ly gorgeous with a capital 'G'!" I laughed at how excited Yoo Mi was. Avery smiled and came up to me. "Here, take this." She placed something in my palm. It was the necklace from the press conference. I smiled and thanked her.
 
2 hours later, Yoo Mi threw me a dress. "Put this on and wa-la! You won't even recognize yourself!" As usual, she pushed me into the dressing room and locked the door before I could protest. As I was changing, I could hear Yoo Mi calling for Sehun to come.
 
I opened the door slightly. Yoo Mi shrieked in delight. "Oh my goodness you look bee-you-tiful!" I  went up to the full length mirror and gasped. Yoo Mi had outdone herself. I couldn't believe that it was me in the reflection. Avery walked up and adjusted my dress. "The fans will love you tonight," she smiled and helped me put on the necklace. I glowed in happiness. "Everybody! Come look at my latest masterpiece!" Yoo Mi squealed. 
 
I turned around and saw all 12 exo members fully dressed. Sehun stood in the middle of the bunch. I gaped at his appearance. His hair was not gelled up, making him look even cuter than usual. He was dressed in a suit, just that his blazer was ed and his tie was loose. He looked… hot and cute at the same time.
 
Lay broke the silence. "You look beautiful, Miss Yoo." He smiled warmly. I smiled back. "You don't look bad yourself. Kris cleared his throat. "I suppose we leave the two of you alone for now. Lets go." The 11 of them left the room, murmuring among themselves. Yoo Mi clapped her hands together. "Shall we leave the two alone? Don't do anything wrong!" Sehun coughed. "Yoo Mi!" I hissed. Yoo Mi cackled. "Later cuties!" She and the group of stylist left with a flick of her hand.
 
Sehun took a step towards me. "Chloe Yoo, you look nice today." I blushed. "Thank you. You look nice as well." "I always look nice," he scoffed. I laughed. "Are you prepared?" He asked. I nodded. "Mentally and physically." "Hmm, it seems like my preparation sessions worked like a charm." He smiled. "Oh stop it..." I blushed again. Like the other time, Sehun held out his arm. I smiled and took it. "Lets do our best today."