Chapter 12

Hired
"You are going to China?" Jaehyo yelled over the phone. "Yeah..." I replied while shoving some clothing into my luggage. "I'll be there for about a week or two. Don't you dare miss me!" I laughed. "Don't you dare forget to buy me something! Oh and take lots of pictures!" Jaehyo added before hanging up.
 
What in the world was I doing with my life? First I accept to be Sehun's girlfriend, then I get egged and now I'm going to China to prepare for a kiss with him. "Wow..." I muttered. My phone starting ringing.
 
"Hello, Lee Won."
 
"Miss Yoo! Are you ready to go?"
 
"Yes."
 
"I'm sorry about your job. I didn't know until Mr Kim mentioned it either. I truly am."
 
"Don't be sorry. It has to be done soon enough, anyway."
 
"The manager will come to pick you up at around three."
 
"That early?"
 
"We can't afford to have the media find out about this so..."
 
"I see. Thank you for the advance notice. Will you be coming to China too?"
 
"Nope, only the manager and the stylists are, but I will be calling frequently on behalf of Mr Kim."
 
"Ah, okay. Thank you again!" I hung up and sighed. Another hour left to go. 
 
"Really." I muttered at the seating arrangement. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai were seated together. Su Ho was with Kyungsoo. Sehun and I were together. "Life is great," I grumbled as I settled into the first class seat. Sehun sat down beside me without saying anything. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this." Sehun smirked. "Do you know how many people out there would do anything to be in your shoes now? Watch what you're saying. You will never know when the media is here." 
 
I looked around. True enough, there were other people staring at us. Sehun pushed my head onto his shoulder. "Wha-" Sehun covered my mouth with his hand. "It's going to be a long flight, so you might as well get comfortable," He said softly such that only I was able to here him. I nodded and dozed off on his shoulder.
 
"Chloe Yoo, Chloe Yoo." Sehun shook the sleep off me. "We're here he whispered. He sounded tired. "I'm sorry, did I not let you get any sleep?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "Yeah, you didn't," he shrugged and stood up.
 
"Where are we headed?" I asked Seunghwan, one of the managers as we climbed into the van. "Where EXO-M stays for the moment. It will take awhile, so you might as well catch some sleep." "Thank you," I muttered. 
 
The car pulled up in front of a hotel. My eyes danced around the lovely ornaments that decorated the place for Christmas. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I looked up. Baekhyun smiled at me. "Christmas is a lovely holiday. You get to do special things with your loved ones." "Loved ones huh..." Who are my loved ones in this world? Nobody. I only have Jaehyo. I looked around the lounge. The exo members were talking among themselves. Maybe they are my loved ones too?
 
My thoughts were interrupted by someone clapping their hands together. I looked up and gulped. It was pushy stylist from press conference. She was here too?
 
"Okay! Get your keys!" She announced. Chanyeol stood up first. "I'll get my own room." He snatched a key from the stylist before walking towards the elevator. Kai managed to get a room on his own. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Su Ho shared a suite. As for me...
 
"Hahahaha! You're going to have to share a room with your boyfriend!" The stylist winked at me. I really had the worst luck. 
 
"Really..." I groaned at the sight. Instead of two separate beds, there was one single king sized bed. Sehun shrugged and threw his bag onto the couch. And laid down on the bed. "Aren't you going to settle down?" He asked. "Um, we have to share a bed?" I asked. Sehun raised his eyebrow. "What's wrong? It's not like I will do anything to you when you sleep." I turned bright red at his statement. "No, it's just that-" "if you're not going to settle down I'll just have to lock you outside," He called in a bored voice. I looked up in alarm and quickly threw my bag onto the couch. "Okay, okay! Just not outside, please." I grumbled. 
 
Sehun smirked. "I'll take a shower. You can unpack." He headed for the bathroom. 
 
As I hung up my last piece of clothing, Sehun stepped out of the shower. "Do you know what we are doing later today?" I asked. Sehun shrugged. "We're meeting the other members, I guess. They will introduce themselves to you." I nodded. "Come here." He motioned. I approached him hesitantly. He smirked. "I don't bite." I stayed as close to the edge as possible. Sehun laughed at me. "You'll fall off if you sleep there." I scowled and moved towards the center of the bed. "There. Happy?" Sehun smiled. 
 
"Hmm... Are you prepared for the day after?" "Um-I-I..." I suddenly felt flustered as I recalled his words. You have to get mentally prepared. We're going to have to do that every day. "I-I..." I began. Sehun smirked. "I guess I still have to make you prepared." With that, he pulled me towards him, closer than ever. "Sehun..." I whimpered. "Hmph, you're obviously not ready. Can't I save our actual one for the actual day? Or do I have to do it now?" He laughed softly, his forehead pressed against mine. "Your breath tickles." I whispered. My heart was about to leap out if he continued."Oh really? Should I tickle you even more?" He suddenly rolled over on top of me, his body weight pinning me to the bed. "What are you-" I exclaimed but he pressed his finger against my lips. "Nothing," he smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead before rolling over onto his back. 
 
"Hmph, you stole my first forehead kiss." He grumbled. I glared at him. "I didn't tell you to do that!" I protested. Sehun laughed. "It's funny how we're acting like I'm actually yours and you're actually mine." I buried my face in the blanket to hide my embarrassment. He laughed and reached over to extinguish the bedside lamp. "Goodnight, Chloe Yoo."