Chapter 19

Hired
"What even..." I buried my face in my hands in frustration.
 
"Uh, do you need an early flight? The next one is seven this evening." Sehun asked hesitantly.
 
I nodded and headed to the bedroom, slamming the door shut behind me.
 
I sprawled on the bed and grabbed the remote. As i blindly switched channels on the televsion, i thought back to what my mother had said. Dating a celebrity is unacceptable... Maybe she was right. Further more, pretending to date a celebrity and fooling the whole world. That is even more unacceptable. And the media would probably write article after article about how i got dumped by Sehun when the contract is over and my mother would read it and never trust me again and put me up for an arranged marriage with a random rich old man and i will die a miserable woman. Signing this contract was the worst choice i ever made but i cant back out anymore. Its too late... With those thoughts stuck in my head, i drifted off to sleep.
 
Sehun shook me out of my slumber. "Hey, i booked the flight. We should check out after you get ready." I pushed him out of the way and shuffled towards the bathroom.
 
As i combed through my hair, a knock came from the door. "Hey.. You okay?" I frowned. Why was Sehun being so nice? I ignored him and continued touching up on my makeup. 
 
"Hey..."
 
"What."
 
"You okay?"
 
"Yes."
 
"You ready to go?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Are you back to giving me short answers?"
 
"No."
 
I threw my baggage over my shoulders and headed to the elevator. Sehun followed me apprehensively. 
 
"You seem troubled."
 
"Im fine." I replied. There was an awkward silence between us as the elevator took us down to the first floor.
 
Maybe my mother was right. Pretending or not, i shouldnt be dating a celebrity. I had to cancel the contract somehow. 
 
The trip to the airport was also carried out in silence. As we boarded the plane, I received a call from Lee Won. "When you come back, please head to the office. We have some programmes scheduled for you." I sunk into my seat, feeling awfully depressed.
 
"Chloe?" Sehun peered at my face. I quickly looked away. "No. Go away, please." I heard Sehun let out a sigh.
 

"You will be appearing on Happy Together tomorrow and Star King the next day. Two days after you will be appearing on Hello. They might, no, will ask you about you and Sehun so you might want to think of what you want to say on broadcast. Just don't say anything that might upset fans." Lee Won recited. I nodded blindly at every word. Honestly, I wasnt really listening. We are almost a month into the contract and i already felt like giving up. For once, I just want to listen to my mother. I headed to the cafe just outside the lobby. 

 


 

Hah sorry just being lazy bloopbloopbloop but I have lots of chapters ready uhm