Chapter 10

Hired
"Are you kidding me right now."
 
Jaehyo and I were sprawled across the carpet. The news where I got egged was released, even with photos. I wondered who took them. So embarrassing...
 
Jaehyo was trying not to laugh. "I guess it's true when they say the media is everywhere. You really need to be more careful Chloe. You're lucky the photos of Sehun saving you were uploaded too. Otherwise you could have suffered even more embarrassment."
 
I groaned. I heard that phrase about being more careful at least a hundred times already. Lee Won, Mr Kim, Chanyeol, Sehun and now Jaehyo. But they were right. I was pretty careless... I had to remember I am Yoo In Hae, not Chloe Yoo. 
 
"Maybe I can get the popcorn ready while you load the comments?" Jaehyo smirked. "Jaehyo! It's not funny! Anyway, don't you have work?" I grumbled. "You know I can always bother you before I get to work. It's fun. I got to go soon anyway. How's your boutique?" "Jaehyo! Are you dumb or what? I had to quit it for this stupid job! I don't even know why I accepted it! Wait... It was because of you! Jaehyo! Come back!" I got up from the carpet and yelled. Jaehyo turned to make a face at me at the door before leaving in a rush. "Psh..." I scoffed. 
 
As I was scrolling through the comments, my phone rang. "Hello Lee Won. I'm sorry about causing such a big fuss over the internet it is my responsibility I will try to clear up this mess as soon as possible thank you for-" Mr Kim's voice cut me off. "Miss Yoo, come to the office now, it that is alright with you? You will know the reason when you arrive." "Oh, um okay, I will be there in 15 minutes." I hung up and gulped. Were they going to check on my weight? I had to admit I wasn't completely honest with my diet these few days...
 
All the exo members were gathered at the office as well. I bowed to Mr Kim before taking a seat opposite him. "May I ask what is the event?" I questioned. Lee Won walked up and placed a stack of papers on the table. We just received a call from Shanghai this morning. As you already know, EXO-M is doing promotion concerts all over China." I looked at Mr Kim in shock. "EXO-M?" The exo members raised their eyebrows at me. "EXO-M is more active in other countries than here in Korea, particularly China. As I was saying, the organizers for the concert in Shanghai called to request for EXO-K to be a 'surprise guest' at the concert."
 
I stared at all of them blankly. "What does this have anything got to do with me?" Mr Kim smiled. "Not only is EXO-K going to be a surprise guest, but a certain someone's 'girlfriend' will be another guest. This way, we can introduce you to not only Korea, but to the world, Miss Yoo."
 
Su Ho shrugged. "Sounds hot." Baekhyun smiled at me warmly. Chanyeol looked like he had absolutely no interest in what was going on. Kai looked at me doubtfully and Sehun had an unreadable expression on his face.
 
"Miss Yoo, are you interested in coming along?" I looked at Baekhyun for help. He gave me an encouraging nod. "Uh, sure."
 
"Great! All of you can pack your bags tonight. We will leave tomorrow morning. The concert is two days after tomorrow. You will be able to stay with the EXO-M members for a week before returning to Korea." Lee Won read out from his schedule book.
 
"Is there anything I need to do?" I asked hesitantly. I glanced at Sehun. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. 
 
Mr Kim hesitated for a moment. "Miss Yoo... You will share your first kiss in public at the concert."
 
What the fu-
 
"What?" Sehun and I shouted at the same time. The other exo members and Lee Won's eyes grew wide except Chanyeol. He was smirking like he had expected it.
 
"Mr Kim...! I-I-I..." I stuttered. "CEO, I'm afraid I cannot agree to this," Sehun spoke loudly. He seemed as annoyed as me.
 
Mr Kim shook his head. "It has been decided by the organizers." I stared at the CEO in shock. "Mr Kim... I change my mind." Mr Kim shook his head again. "I had Lee Won book the tickets immediately."
 
Sehun stood up. "I demand for a cancellation." Mr Kim shook his head once again. "I am sorry, but it has been decided. I am afraid no changes can be made. Thank you for coming here. You may leave." He gestured for Lee Won to lead us out. 
 
Lee Won quickly pushed the 7 of us out of the door. "I'm really sorry Miss Yoo. I had no idea either," He muttered while closing the door. Before I could protest, the door was slammed shut. "Let's get back to the dorm," Su Ho ordered. "Miss Yoo, do come with us. I believe you are going to have to discuss this over with Sehun." I groaned and followed them. 
 
As soon as I entered the dorm I collapsed onto the couch. Su Ho motioned for the members to leave Sehun and I alone in the living room. They nodded and headed back to their rooms.
 
I tugged at my hair and groaned in frustration. "Ugh! How can the CEO do this? And to think I agreed like an idiot... Ugh!" Sehun sat beside me and remained quiet. "Aren't you going to object to that?" I asked. Sehun laughed. "I tried, didn't I? He didn't listen." "True…" I grumbled. 
 
Sehun turned to look at me. "Chloe Yoo... Will this kiss be your... um... first kiss? Because if it isn't then you know.. I-it wouldn't be so bad.." he stuttered, avoiding eye contact. His face cheeks were slightly pink. "Yes it is. If it wasn't I wouldn't be so pissed!" I yelled, not particularly at anyone. "How about you?" I eyed him suspiciously. "Me too.." He said softly.
 
"Wow." I said. Both of our first kisses will be taken away just like that. That's not fair. "Can't we do something about it?" I asked. "Hmm..." Sehun pondered.