Chapter 13

Hired
I opened my eyes a crack to see myself surrounded by a bright light. I looked over at the clock and gulped. "Ten-thirty?" I sat up. Sehun glanced at me. He was dressed in a bathrobe. "Good morning," he smiled. "What do you mean morning?" I exclaimed. "You were sleeping so soundly I didn't want to wake you. I should have just thrown you out of this room," He shrugged. I glared at him. "We have to get ready." He raised his eyebrows at me. "For what? Everybody should still be asleep." "Huh..." Sehun smirked. If you go out, you'll be alone. I'm not opening the door for you when you get back." I pouted. "So mean..." I got up and headed to the table.
 
Sehun pushed a cup or tea towards me. "Spearmint. It'll help you wake up." "Thank you," I nodded. There was a knock on the door. Sehun stood up to answer it. I peered at the door behind him. A blonde man I had never seen before stood by the door.
 
The blonde man pointed at me. "Is that the girlfriend?" I quickly hid my face. Sehun looked at me and smirked. "Yeah, hyung. She's Chloe." I looked up at Sehun. He was telling that blonde man my real name? "Oh right... Chloe Yoo, this is Lu Han from EXO-M." I looked at the blonde man skeptically. "EXO-M?" The blonde man smiled cheerfully. "Hello, Chloe Yoo." I nodded in return. "Hyung, come in."
 
"He is one of the members performing tomorrow," Sehun explained. "I see... Does he know about the... You know?" Sehun nodded. "Don't worry, he won't tell. You can trust him." Sehun turned to Lu Han. "Hyung, how come you know we're here?" "Manager hyung told me. I just came to see you, hehe. Do you want to eat with us?" Lu Han asked me. "Huh? Oh, I'm okay." I answered in surprise. Sehun glanced at me. "Are you sure? I'll go with him then. You can find Baekhyun or something." I nodded and bid both of them goodbye. I quickly got dress and looked for Baekhyun.
 
"Let's see... Is Baekhyun in 304 or 305?" I stopped in front if room 305 and knocked.
 
The door opened to reveal an annoyed Chanyeol. "Ugh, who are you and what do you... Oh, hello Chloe Yoo." I gulped. "I'm so sorry, I thought this was Baekhyun's room and I wanted to see if I could have brunch with him..." Chanyeol smiled. "Food? I'd love to come. I'm hungry, actually." I looked at him, surprised. Chanyeol didn't look angry anymore. "If you insist..." "Come in, I'll get ready quickly." I nodded and entered his room. 
 
Chanyeol got dressed and put on a cap and sunglasses. "What's that for?" I asked. "Disguise. You'll need that in future as well." He said. We  headed for the hotel buffet in an awkward silence.
 
As I poked around with the tomato with my fork, a question popped in my head. "Hey, Chanyeol..." "Hmm?" "Is it just me or do you not like me and Sehun." Chanyeol looked surprised. "Why would I?" "Um well... You seem the most uninterested of the group and to be honest I feel a little upset because I think you don't care about me..." I let myself speak my mind before I realised I had said it in front in Chanyeol.
 
Chanyeol looked a little disappointed. "I really look like I don't care? I'm sorry I didn't mean to put it that way... I just didn't want to get involve in anybody's business..." "Ah, it's okay! But at least I know you do care right?" Chanyeol smiled at me. I never expected him to be like that before. "Actually... Nevermind." I cocked my head to the side. "Sorry?" He shook his head. "Nevermind, it's not something important." Chanyeol stood up with the bill in his hand. "Thank you," I smiled. He smiled back. "You have to pay me back some time later."
 
"Hello, Sehun. Why did you call me?"
 
"I'm with the EXO-M members. They want to meet you. Room 314." 
 
"Wait!" I groaned. He hung up on me. I dragged myself to room 314 and knocked on the door. I was greeted by a man with blonde hair. It wasn't Lu Han. "Hello! Are you Chloe Yoo?" He smiled warmly. I nodded. He opened the door wider to let me in.
 
Wow. There had to be around 10 people in here... I spotted the exo members and Lu Han, along with other unfamiliar faces. They were all seated in the living room. The blonde escorted me to sit beside Sehun before seating opposite me. "Introduce yourselves," Sehun smirked.
 
The blonde one smiled. "I'm Kris Wu." The black haired one put out his hand. "Tao." I returned the gesture. "Lu Han, I guess you know me already." "Xiumin." "I'm Lay." "Chen here." They smiled at me welcomingly. "We are EXO-M." "I'm Chloe Yoo..."
 
Tao smirked. "She's pretty." I blushed at his comment. Sehun cradled an arm around my waist protectively. "She's pretty. And she's mine." I blushed even harder. "What are you saying?" I hissed. "You're my girlfriend." He whispered back. "Psh." I scoffed. 
 
"So when do we come on stage?" Kai spoke up. "Well, after we perform History, you guys will come in stage and we will perform MAMA and Growl together. Then Miss Yoo will come up and we will perform Wolf together. After that, the organizer will signal and the two of you kiss.. That of course, is toward the end of our concert." Kris laughed nervously. I gulped. I don't think I'm able to pull that off.
 
"We will meet 4 hours before the start to get ready. Yoo Mi said she had something in store for the two of you," Su Ho said, looking at me and Sehun. "Is Yoo Mi the pushy one?" I asked. Sehun laughed. "Yeah, the pushy one." I groaned silently. Something in store from her will definitely not be a good thing.