Chapter 3

Hired

Happy Halloween :-)


 

"Miss Yoo?" I recognized that voice. It was cute guy. I plastered a smile on my face and greeted him. 

 
"What brings you here? Are you considering our offer?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Great! Please follow me! Mr Kim has been waiting!"
 
We entered the building. Again, I was in the CEO's gigantic office. We sat down. Cute guy brought out the contract.
 
"Will you sign it?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Great. I knew you would."
 
I filled my personal particulars. I took a deep breath and signed my name on the line. A smile spreaded across from Mr Kim and cute guy's face. 
 
"Thank you, Miss Yoo. We will send movers to move to your new dormitory. Your contract officially starts when you move in. And to protect your privacy, we would like you to pick a name we would use to address you to the public."
 
I smiled. This company was more sensible than I thought. "Sure. Just use Yoo In Hae. It's an alternative name I use in Korea." Mr Kim nodded. "From now on, you are not Chloe, but In Hae." I thanked him and left the office. 
 
I closed the door shut. What have I just done? I am now Sehun's girlfriend. How am I going to handle life?
 
"Chloe Yoo."
 
I gulped. It was Sehun. 
 
"Did you sign the contract?"
 
"I did."
 
He smirked. 
 
"Can't resist me, can you?"
 
I frowned. "I'm doing this for the sake of doing this. You have no need to misunderstand. And if you didn't know, I'll-"
 
"You'll be moving next to us. I heard it all. Hmph, Mr Kim could have just let you stay in our dorm."
 
"You want me to stay with you and exo? That's a joke."
 
"No, it's not. Now you're my girlfriend. You need help moving?
 
"No."
 
"Right. See you around your new home, Chloe Yoo." Sehun waved goodbye with a flicked of his hand. What an attitude.
 
"You signed? Good job" Jaehyo congratulated me. "I'm not sure if this is a good idea." I scowled at him. Jaehyo leaned forward. 
 
"Trust me. You need a boyfriend, anyway."
 
"Are you implying I'm a loner?"
 
"Yes."
 
What the fu-
 
"You're so mean! You're single too!" I yelled. Everyone in the cafe turned to look at us.
 
Jaehyo smirked. "Well, I wouldn't be if we hadn't broke up."
 
I snorted. "Stop bringing up the past. I was an idiot for dating you, okay? I swear we were made to be friends, not a couple. Ever."
 
I swore I saw a look of hurt in Jaehyo's eyes, but he quickly brushed it off with another smirk. "Yeah, I learnt I need to find someone who isn't like you at all. Pretty, caring, polite. Unlike you."
 
I scowled. "You can't fall for pretty, caring and polite girls. They might be two-faced bastards."
 
Jaehyo laughed. "Yes, Miss Yoo. I'll make sure you fall for Sehun."
 
"That will never happen. I'm leaving."
 
I took a cab to the dorm. They had just finished moving. I lived alone, so there was not much to move. They were pretty fast. 
 
"Chloe Yoo."
 
It was Sehun again. What was he doing here?
 
"How is it going?"
 
"Fine."
 
"Need any help?"
 
"No."
 
"Do you only give one-word answers to me?"
 
"No."
 
Sehun looked annoyed. He went back to his dorm just next door. It didn't seem like the other exo members were around.
 
"Hello, Miss Yoo." It was cute guy. 
 
"What brings you here?"
 
"I've come to check things out. It seems pretty good! You should be able to move in by today."
 
"Thank you."
 
"Tomorrow, SM will hold a press conference announcing you and Sehun's relationship. It might get pretty big on the Internet, but not to worry. You need not come to the conference, but you might have to attend future conferences. Just remember, never use your real name. Okay?"
 
"Okay. You haven't told me your name."
 
"Call me Lee Won." Cute guy smiled and left. 
 
He seemed like a nice person. He was Mr Kim's assistant, according to what I saw today and yesterday. I hope I would be able to be Sehun's girlfriend for six months. By what happens after that six months? I have no idea. I can only hope things turn out well.