The Wink

Hard to Get

AUTHORS POV

 

Amber is the heir of Liu's Company. They own th big companies in America and here in Korea. Amber is also from America and transferred here in Korea in SM University. His father wants him to study abroad but he wants to study here so he can take care of his mom. His father is always in the business trip and only visits once a month. That's why he's dissapointed to his own father cause he can't take care of his wife and always choose to work than to take care of his wife. Amber grew up like a "PRINCE", he's always had a bodyguard and a maid behind him and studying in an exclusive school. But now he decided to go on his own way this college life. No Bodyguards, Maids even Driver. He's driving his own Red Ferarri Car to go to school everyday. and instead attending Section 1 he decided to attend the Section 2. He wants his college life to be normal like college youth has to be.

 

KRYSTALS POV

 

We all went to the gym to watch the game and that AMBER. Honestly, i don't know why i'm here. I'm not even interested in basketball and also to that AMBER. All my friends can't stop talking about him while heading to the gym. I think he's popular to the girls. Actually all the girls here in gym is screaming his name.

 

Jiyeon:"Where is he?"

 

Sulli:"I don't know."

 

Jiyeon:"Why you don't know? You don't know his face?"

 

Sulli:" Yeah. Actually i just heard about him this morning."

 

Jiyeon:" AISSHH !! SULLI !"

 

LUNAS POV

 

I tapped the girl beside me to ask where is Amber.

 

Luna:"Where's Amber?"

 

Girl:"He's not in the game yet. He's still sitting over there and playing his Rubic Cube. He's always playing that thing every where even he's on a date. His mind is always in that thing.

 

Oh ! That girl really knows Amber. I think she really like Amber.

 

KRYSTALS POV

 

Its already in 3rd quarter and that AMBER is still not playing. AAIISSHH ! This guy is really pissing me off. And why am i so bothered ! I'm not interested to him. I don't even know him.

 

AMBERS POV

 

1st Quarter my coach said I must joined the first 6 in the game but Siwon said that Jiyeon is now watching the game with her 4 friends, so I decided not to play in the first quarter and let them show their play to that girls. It's already 3rd quarter and the scores are 33-56 and we are the scored 33.

 

Coach:"AMBER !!! Please go to the game !"

 

Amber:" Coach, I have trust on my friends. I'm sure we will win."

 

Coach:" TRUST, WIN ! Our score is 33 and your the only one who can win this game! Now Come on!"

 

I take off my T-Shirt and getting ready to the game.

 

KRYSTALS POV

 

All the girls are screaming when that Amber stood up and taking off his t-shirt and start streching. LIU 18?

 

Luna:" There he is !"

 

Sulli:"Where?? Where ??"

 

Luna:" The one with Liu and 18!"

 

Sulli:"Oh I see ! He's really Cute and hot !"

 

Amber plays aggresively, he already scored 54 points in all 3rd quarter and half of 4th quarter. He's good in 3 points.

 

Jiyeon:"Sul ! I think your right, He's more hot while SWEATING"

 

Victoria:" That guy with the name Horvejkul is cute too"

 

Sulle:"But Amber is more hot!"

 

Victoria:" Okay Okay !"

 

When Amber enters the game the score is now 87-91. And suddenly.....

 

Luna:" OH !! What happen?"

 

Sulli:" Kai pushes him !! Ahh that ! I will kill him after this !"

 

Amber is now taking 2 freethrows. But after he shoots. HE ...

 

 

DID HE WINK ON ME FIRST ??

 

WHY DID HE WINKED ON ME ??