Chapter 27

Hope

 

 

She was surprised but before she could approach him, there were footsteps and laughter heard from behind him.  She panicked.

 

“I’ll see you tonight,” she said as she took off the necklace and became out of sight again making Kyu Jong blinked his eyes in shock, trying to acknowledge what had just happened.

 

“Yah!  Kyu Jong ah…what are you doing blocking the way?” Hyun Joong asked, nearly bumping into him.

 

From where she was hiding, behind the rows of costumes, she saw them hovering over Kyu Jong, worried by his shock, pale expression.

 

“Wae?  Wae yo?  Kyu Jong…what is wrong with you?” Jung Min asked, tapping behind Kyu Jong’s shoulder.

 

Kyu Jong turned around and looked straight into Jung Min’s eyes.

 

“Soo Min…”

 

“What’s wrong with Soo Min?  Did she tell you something?  Wait, you can’t hear her.  Did you ask her something?” Jung Min continued asking Kyu Jong question after question, grabbing both of Kyu Jong’s shoulders, seeming anxious to know why Soo Min’s named was mentioned by Kyu Jong.

 

Aissh…I should have asked Kyu Jong not to mention anything to the other boys about him seeing me.  Jung Min and the boys are surely going to find out now,’ she thought, clenching her jaw, worried at what Kyu Jong’s going to say next.

 

Kyu Jong kept staring at Jung Min.  The other three boys, Hyun Joong, Hyung Jun and Yong Saeng looked at each other while Jung Min turned his head around, obviously looking for her.

 

“What?  What is it Kyu ah?” pestered Jung Min.

 

“Soo Min…she wore glasses?  Long hair?  Tied at the back?”

 

She sighed, shaking her head.  ‘He just had to describe me…Jung Min will be shocked to know that Kyu saw me.  He would probably going to call Eun Hyuk, asking about it.  And he will know the truth.  I should just go out there and stop him from knowing about the time penalty.  I don’t want to worry Jung Min even more than he has too.

 

Taking a deep breath, she wore the necklace again, unable to check of the time, she just had to make it the explanation clear and fast.  She had to predict of the time herself, calculating by herself, if she could.

 

“That is me.”

 

All eyes turned towards her as she made her way out of behind the clothes rack.  Walking towards them.  Hyung Jun was pointing at, shaking a bit.  Hyun Joong just gave her his blank looks.  Yong Saeng was wary and Kyu Jong, well, he looked like he was relieved he’s not losing his mind.  As for Jung Min, he was confused and shocked.

 

“Soo Min?” Jung Min said as he stepped forward towards her, and quickly looked behind, “All of you can see her?”

 

He received continuous nods from all of them making him turned back towards her, asking the predicted obvious question, “How?’

 

Soo Min stopped 3 feet from where the boys stood, afraid the boys would freak out if she got any closer, especially with the look on the magnae’s face.  Holding onto the necklace, she gave her explanation, as briefly as she could be as the timing in her head reached 136 seconds, “Eun Hyuk-sshi gave me this enchanted necklace.  I’ll be able to transform into a solid form but briefly as it would tire me if I wore them too long.  This is to help me with my quest to get back into my body.  And,” her voice trailed on as her eyes looked into Jung Min’s, the hopefulness and happiness could be seen in them, “I have worn this for quite some time today.  I have to take them off now.”

 

I’m sorry Minnie ah…I’m not ready to be close to you.  Not yet…’

 

She took the necklace off and acted tired.  To give Jung Min an excuse to go back to the apartment so she won’t have to look at him and continue feeling embarrass.

 

“I’m going back to the apartment to rest,” she said before Jung Min could come rushing towards her, disappearing herself from his sight, back to SS501 place.

 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SS501 chatroom

 

Mecheko:  *going from room to room*   Kim Kyu Jong, come out here.

Kyu:  Noona, I'm in here.

Mecheko:  *rushed into Yong Saeng's room and pulled Kyu Jong's ear*  What did I told you not to do?

Kyu:  Hyung...help me. 

Mecheko:  Yong Saeng, Hyung Jun...you better not get yourself into this mess.  *glaring at the two*

Hyung Jun:  Sorry Kyu ah, noona angry is scary.

Mecheko:  Kim Kyu Jong, you asked the readers to support this fiction so that I would write a fiction on you?

Hyung Jun:  What?  We could talk to the readers?  Annyong readers...I'm Kim Hyung Jun. *waving frantically at the readers*

Mecheko:  Hyung Jun!  You want to be next?  I have one more free hand to pull your ear with.

Hyung Jun:  *look at the readers*  Bye readers...see you later.  *rushed out of the room, pulling the blur Yong Saeng with him*

Kyu:  Noona, please don't be mad.  You look prettier smiling. *smile innocently*

Mecheko:  *sigh, letting go of Kyu's ear*  I can never be mad at any of you for long.  Kyu ah, I'm not mad at you.  I just don't want to give the readers false hope.  What if I can't find a good storyline for you?  Or that I don't have the time to write one?

Kyu:  Noona, I'm just saying.  I'm not trying to pressure you, right readers?  When the time comes, you'll write one for me, right? *continue smiling sweetly*

Mecheko:  I will.  When the time suits it.  You know all of the SS501 members is dear to me.  I love all of you.  And I love the readers too.

Kyu:  Then, *looking straight at the readers* all of us will continue to support mecheko noona, right?  Thank you for your support.  *Bowing to the readers together*.  But, noona, why do you make me look like I am afraid of Soo Min?  She's going to be...

Mecheko:  Kyu! Sshhh...Are you trying to give out spoilers?  *Bowing to readers again, forcing Kyu too*  Sorry readers.  Kyu just being too honest.  See you on the next chapter.  I'm being a good author today, right?  2 chapters in one day?  *Pushing Kyu out of the room with her*

Kyu:  Don't forget to leave comments...