The Kiss

Prayer

Dear Diary,

I never know such bad omen,

will arrive in such timing.

Perhaps,

I haven't try my best yet.

There, in front of me,

stand a man I've fallen in love for years,

yet he is kissing a woman.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had no idea why my heartbeat could pound so fast. My jaws dropped open without noticing as I stared right at that 2 figure in front of me. Luckily I was blocked by the glass window, or else, my temper may do me no good. I held my posture straight and thank God that none of the hyungs seemed to notice them as they headed straight in, chit-chatting happily without noticing their surrounding, or else, there goes the good old image of MBLAQ. Not only Cheondung might destroyed the group images that we had put all our effort in to build it up for years but worse of all, he betrayed the fans' heart. Such case was a no-no. The CEO of JTC had mention this over and over again until I could memorize word by word. I was half staring, half following them behind until I stopped for a moment before Primary hyung noticed my absence. He turned, and, puzzled by my presence, standing there staring into thin air, he called out to me.

"Seungho. Why are you standing there? Come on in." He called me by the door before I turned and jogged towards him but in my mind, the scene just kept on repeating itself as though it was recorded in my head. I walked right into the cafe as the bell rang above my head but my sight was fixed at the scene of Cheondung kissing - Oh My God! - was that Hoya that I saw? He was gently patting Cheondung's jeans and touching all over his body with a white piece of cloth. I shouldn't be bothered by such scene and I'm sure there's a logical sense that all these happened for a reason but my temper just kept on raising as though my blood boiling inside of me. I was ready to rush right into his face and gave him a hell a punch in his face but a hand patted on my shoulder that stopped me from advancing. It was Simon D's hand now as he was asking me which place was the best to hold a discussion and was startled. 

"Seungho? Is there something wrong? You seems to be in a daze" Simon D asked as the other 2 of them was looking at me while scanning at the whole place, looking for the right place to sit. 

"Oh? Isn't that Cheondung?" Zion T hyung said while pointed his finger towards Cheondung's direction. I guess Goddess of Luck was with him today as he was seen sitting comfortably on his chair (well, not exactly but that's just what Zion T hyung assume it was) as a man about the age of 20's was standing beside him. Zion T couldn't predict what was the conversation about but he tried to call out for him but I immediately stopped him and patted on his shoulder as I turned him over to our group conversation. 

"Ahh hyung! I've found the right place." I scanned around and simply pointed to one of the table and what do you know! It was the perfect place to have a discussion. Right at the corner of the cafe, 1 table with 4 chairs and no customers surrounded that area. Phew! I guess I was on a roll today but that scene was still haunting me but right now, I had to focus on what's more important to the group.

We chose our seat and, adjusting the right angle, we started our conversation like usual. What to eat and what to drink was our priorities first. Well, there's a word saying " A hungry man is an angry man". Not that I would get angry when I'm hungry but I'm already angry when I'm hungry. That thought still kept repeating by itself. A kiss! What am I supposed to do? Oh wait, why am I getting all frustrated because of him? He was nobody to me. Well, he was someone to me, a member of MBLAQ and that's it. Why am I getting all pump up anyway? I knew I shouldn't be but my heartbeat pounced even more greatly this time. I tried to held my breath for a little while but it just wouldn't work that way.

"What do you want to drink?" Primary hyung asked me as I scanned around the menu but nothing catches my attention so I just ordered whatever that could satisfy my hunger. 

"What can I help you?" One of the waiter, dressed in black and white was standing beside us with a tray and a white towel hung around his arm.

"I would like to have Black Pepper Chicken Chop and Ice Lemon Tea for myself, Fruit Salad, French Fries, Lamb Chop and Ice Americano for Primary hyung, Kimchi Jjigae, Kimbap and Soju for Zion T and BBQ Set and Soju for Seungho. Thank you very much" Simon D hyung said to the waiter as he bowed and walked away with our menu.

Now or then, I would scan around the place that Cheondung was sitting but now, there was one waitress who was with them with a white towel on her hand, wiping the table and Hoya and Cheondung was busy doing something that I couldn't capture what was the scene about. The only thing that I'm concerned about was my desire and curiousity to know but my view was blocked by a familiar figure that came at the wrong timing but soon captured my attention at her wonderful posture from bottom to up.

"Oh oppa! You here too! Annyeong Haseyo Simon D oppa, Primary oppa and Zion T oppa." She greeted them with a smile on her face as though she was surprised to see us but that was just a disguise. She knew long ago that we would be here but if she greeted us with a smirk on her face, that would just made it obvious that she was planning some scheme that we wouldn't know.

"Oh Uee!" I said as I greeted her politely but all the other 3 hyungs was swoon by her natural beauty that could even capture the wildest animal on earth without a single touch. Their cheeks grew bright red and it was very obvious that they were shy to meet such beauty in front of her like it was a first time to them.

"It must be fate to meet oppa here, don't you think?" She grinned happily as though it was the proper words to say. "Am I disturbing you?" She continued.

Well, of course you could guess what they would answer without even needed to be prompt.

"No, not really. Why, have a sit and join us if you want?" Zion T hyung said while ushering her to her seat. She was ready to walk to her seat until she noticed that the waiter was on his way with our drinks on the tray. She took up her jacket and as she was ready to turn before she proceed to her seat, she knocked the waiter and all the drinks poured right onto her. All the liquids made her body wet and almost exposed her white top and could see the color of the bra.

"Ouch! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The waiter apologized and bowed his head uncountable times.

"Is okay. Can you get me a tissue or a towel?" Uee politely said to the waiter before he proceed to the kitchen counter.

I quickly stood up and got a tissue out from the box and tried to wipe the liquids away from her but... Oh Gosh! What did I do? She's a female! Such an awkward situation I'm in right now. I quickly took off my jacket and was ready to cover her body 

But all these incidents got caught by Cheondung who was standing up and wanting to take another order until he saw what was happening. Seungho hyung was behind her and his face was leaning close to her as though he was kissing her but never did he notice that it was all a misunderstanding. The place he stand was in line with Seungho hyung and Uee and could only see Uee face with Seungho's back facing him and, Oh my! What a mess it was!

Cheondung dropped his hand and his jaw dropped open, watching everything before his very own eyes but couldn't do anything and Hoya, the poor guy was standing before him, watching the whole scene but couldn't do anything.

"Let's go" Cheondung finally said but in his mind, all he could ever think of is,

"Seungho hyung...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-kBnZg4wbk

Lim Jeong Hee - Scent of a Flower

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------