The Discharge

Prayer

Dear Diary,

Do you believe,

that one day,

he will remember me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah Unnie, you are back! " Nana said when a woman figure walk right into the house after she locked the door behind her.

"Ah Nana." The woman said, surprised that she still awake at this wee hour.

"How's Seungho oppa? You just back from the hospital, right?" Nana asked, concerning the health of Seungho oppa. Both the group member and MBLAQ are quite close despite they are from different agency but they do greet each other if they have same comeback or performance. I guess they know each other from there?

The both of them walk right into the living room as they talk with each other.

"Seungho oppa is fine. He will be discharge tomorrow." The woman said.

"Ah really? That's good to hear." Nana said, relieve that everything goes well on him.

"Why haven't you asleep yet?" The woman said, curious as to why she still awake.

"We just came back from practice. I'm gonna sleep after my shower. See you tomorrow, unnie" Nana said while waving a goodbye to her before she disappear into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Ah, Goodnight Nana" The woman said, waving goodbye to her. Seeing Nana disappear to the bathroom, she smirk.

She took out her purse and inside her purse was a picture of Seungho. She took the photo out and gently brushes the photo with her thumb.

"Seungho, huh?" She said, smirking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, palli! You are gonna be late!" A blur figured said as he gesture towards me to faster my pace.

"Yah! You don't need to get excited like that! The show won't disappear just like that!" I said to the blur figure.

"Haha, hyung! You always that slow! Didn't I told you to go on diet?" The blur figured laugh cutely in front of me but yet I can't really see who he is.

"Aishhhhh!" I frown for awhile but I smile back later on when I see how excited he is. I'm sure he's someone whom I can't get mad on for long.

Then the next scene flashes on.

"Hyung, you want some cotton candy?" The blur figure took a bite first before he handed me his cotton candy. On his lips were some leftover cotton candy stuck on.

I smile. I have no idea why I smile but although I can't really make out who this figure is but he sure is warm. I can't help but gently wipe away the cotton candy on his lips. His lips feel so smooth and soft. He seems to be someone that I treasure most but who is he? I can't figure out at all. 

I smile. He smile at me too.

Is this a dream?

If it is, I hope I won't wake up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is Seungho discharging tomorrow?" JTC CEO said on a phone call with someone.

"Yes. Cheondung will pick him up tomorrow." Kevin Manager said, confirming the safety of Seungho with the CEO.

"Cheondung? Why Cheondung? " CEO said, surprisingly confused of why Seungho choose Cheondung to pick him up. Isn't Seungho totally forget everything about Cheondung?

"I don't know. Apparently, Seungho wanted Cheondung to pick him up tomorrow." Kevin said, puzzle as well.

"Hmm... Anyway, I'm sure alot of A+ will gather in the hospital gate. Tell Cheondung to use the back gate instead and you create a distraction for him. Though Seungho is recovering, he still need some space to calm down before he face the media." CEO said while suggesting his idea to Kevin.

"Okay. I'll convey your message to Cheondung early tomorrow" Kevin said before he hang up the phone.

"Hmm, why Seungho want Cheondung to pick him up?" Kevin thought to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"RING RING RING RING RING" I was greeted annoyingly by the bombarding sound of the alarm.

I yawn loudly as I kick off the blanket to the floor. I blink several times to adjust my sight to the surrounding. Everything seems so blur. I look at the clock on my desk.

7:30AM. 

"Hmm... Seungho hyung asked me to pick him up today. Why?" I thought to myself but then I brush it off since I can't figure anything out and I head to the bathroom to take a shower and wash my face.

Once I came out from the bathroom, my phone rang immediately. I rush over to the phone and pick the call. It was from Kevin Manager.

"Cheondung. Kevin here." The familiar voice was heard on the other end of the call.

"Ah hyung. What is it?" I asked curiously. 

"You're picking up Seungho today, right?" He asked.

"Ne" I said, confirming his question.

"Use the back door. The front door will be crowded by A+ I'm sure." Kevin said.

"Ah Really? Okay then. Thanks hyung." I said.

"Take care" Kevin said before he hang up the phone.

I quickly dress myself up comfortably before I head out from my room to be greeted by my mom.

"You are going out this early?" My mother said, concerning my well being.

"Ne. I have something to do. I'll be back soon" I said, reassuring my mother not to worry about me.

"Ne. Take care" She said, waving goodbye to me. I can see that she's still worried about me though she hide it herself. I feel sorry to have worried her. I smile before I leave the house.

As I head out from my house, my car just park in front of me. Starring at the car key that I fish out, the images of him getting involve in the car accident because of me flashes before me. It was horrible to be haunted by such images.

I decided not to drive myself anymore. I tugged back the key into my pocket and walk towards the nearest train station I can find. Thanks to the Transportation Minister, it is very convenient to take trains in Seoul.

Not long after that, I am safely arrived at the hospital. Even before I reached there, I can see A+ gathering around the front gate, hoping to take a glimpse of Seungho hyung. Luckily I was not seen by them so I quickly took the back door and head straight towards where Seungho hyung is.

Once I reached there, I saw him sitting on the ward bed, dressed up nicely, waiting for me to pick him up. 

I smile. 

Looking at him right now, recovering from the accident cheers me up or can I just say I am happy already just to be able to see him? Anyway, I'm grateful for now that he's recovered.

"Hyung! How are you?" I said cheerfully.

"Oh Cheondung. I'm fine." He said while looking at me.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

Seungho hyung nodded.

"Wait for awhile. I need to sign the form for you to discharge." I said.

"Ah no need. The nurse said there's a woman already signed the form for me claiming that she's a friend of me." Seungho hyung said.

"A woman?" I asked, curiously.

Seungho hyung just shrug. He too, wasn't sure who that woman is since he have never see him before.

Then the thought came.

I take a long look at him.

"Hyung, why do you ask me to pick you up?" I asked, curious.

He pause for a moment, thinking to himself before he look up at me and say.

"I want to remember you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------