The Heart

Prayer

Dear Diary,

Do you think,

He will be able to,

remember me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Breaking News] MBLAQ Seungho and Cheondung reported to have involve in a car accident. Luckily there's no major injuries on the two members. JTC had confirmed on their condition on today's fansign in Lotte Shopping Centre. There's another rumour saying that MBLAQ Seungho have lost part of his memories towards MBLAQ Cheondung but JTC had kept it silent regarding the news.

As Sandara Noona read the news on her new bought gadget, ipad, at home, she was surprised. She immediately call out her mother who is busy preparing for dinner in the kitchen.

"Omma, Omma! Come here, quick!" Sandara shouted towards her mom.

"Wae? I'm busy here." Her mother said while cutting some vegetables before she put everything into the pot to boil.

"Palli! You have to read this!" Sandara urge her. By the sound of it, her mother must have thought that this must be something urgent. She quickly wipe her hands on the towel hanging on the fridge before she left the kitchen and head towards where Sandara is.

"Wae? What is it?" She said, sounding a little bit annoyed as she interrupt her from preparing the dinner.

"See this!" Sandara said as she shift her ipad towards her mom so both can view it.

"MBLAQ Cheondung is present for today's fansign though he may still have bandages on his hand and his head but his condition is fine and is able to continue MBLAQ activities as scheduled. Seungho on the other hand is in good condition and will be discharge tomorrow. Regarding the news of MBLAQ Seungho lost his memories, we will look further on it."

Does MBLAQ Seungho really forget everything on his fellow mate and partner, Cheondung?

Source : Allkpop.

"Omo! is the news true?" The mother was shocked to know about the thews. She can't believe what she had read.

"I hope not." Sandara said while biting her thumb fingernail.

"Oh my poor son..." The mother said, sounding very sad. Her heart must be in pain, knowing such tragedy happened to her son.

"Omma, should we call Cheondung and ask?" Noona suggested. She too, like her mother, must be worried sick of him.

"Better not. He need some time to calm down." The mother said, rejecting her suggestion.

What she said is true. At time like this, Cheondung is better to be alone, to think and to calm himself down. Afterall, such tragedy must have given him a big impact. Both parents, knowing very well that their sons are in love with each other and are happy together, they (parents) too, is happy. Afterall, Seungho and Cheondung are like a God-given couple. Plus, they treated each other's parents very well too. Is a tragedy that such thing had happened to both of them.

"I hope Gaeddoongie will be alright..." Sandara said.

"When he come back, pretend that we don't know anything." The mother said.

Sandara nodded.

After she finished her sentence, someone unlock the main door and a figure came in.

"Ah Omma, noona, what are you doing here?" Cheondung came in only to notice that her mother and her sister was sitting on the couch viewing something.

Surprised by the sudden appearance, both omma and noona quickly hide the ipad from him.

"Ah Hyunie. You are back. Are you hungry? I'm going to prepare for dinner." The mother asked.

Cheondung shook his head.

"I've just ate." Cheondung said forcing a smile.

"Really?" The mother said.

Cheondung nodded.

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed." Cheondung said while waving goodnight to them before heading off to his room.

"Look at him, trying to force a smile. Aigooo" The mother said, worriedly.

Sandara too, look really worried on her beloved brother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I close the door behind me, I feel heavy. The tiredness inside me is building up. As I head towards the bed, I can' help but to drop dead on it. Today is just too tired for me to handle but I need to wash up and look clean before I can really call it a day. The stickiness on my body is unbearable.

I tried to push myself up from the bed while I turn on the radio before I head to the bathroom. It's been long since I play the radio due to the hectic schedule I have. As I turn on the radio, somehow, I have totally fallen in love with this song. I wonder who's the singer is but he sang beautifully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Id-GKtVIJ0

The lyrics caught my attention. It was beautifully written.

It sounds like this :

I play the radio after a long while and I listen to it mindlessly, then suddenly… a familiar melody
Flowing through my ears, the memories with you bring back the past, how are you doing now
This moment, this space, this music is filled with you
Gonna Play that song without you This bright toned song that I used to listen to with you
Gonna Play that song without you Why feel so sad

The more I listen to the song, the more I'm captivated by the memories I have with Seungho hyung. All the sweet memories I once have. It feels like my room seems to be replaying all the happiness that I once have. 

The lyrics are sad but somehow, I feel the longing for his loved one in the song.

As I take a look at the photo frame that I put on my desk, I saw clearly who I am in that picture. 

I'm Seungho's lover.

At that moment, I have the urge,

The urge to bring back Seungho hyung's memories.

I want him to remember me.

I want him to know who I am.

I want him to notice me,

to feel me,

to see me,

to remember me,

the person I am,

to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MBLAQ G.O - Play That Song