The Fansign

Prayer

Dear Diary,

Have you ever long for a better relationship?

Like an everlasting love?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I sob deeply with my palms covering my face, I noticed a figure sitting beside me, handing me a piece of tissue.

"Oh? T-Thanks...." I took the tissue as a courtesy and gently wipe away my tears.

"Must be tough huh? Crying so deeply like that..." The figure said.

After I clean up all my tears, I take a look at the figure. It seems so familiar. Seems like I've seen her somewhere before but I don't quite remember it.

"W-What are you looking at? Don't you remember me?" The figure asked, a bit surprised.

I shake my head. She seems familiar but somehow I totally forget who she is.

"Lee Ji Eun! Lee Ji Eun! I'm the nurse that you bumped on your way towards Seungho-ssi's ward. Remember?" She pouted her face while trying to help me recall my memory.

"Ahhhh... Ji Eun-ssi" I finally remember who she is. No wonder she seems so familiar.

"Hehe, now you finally remember. Aishh." She jokingly hit me on my shoulder. I giggled along with her but as I look up upon the cross, the thoughts came in.

I sigh sadly.

"Must be tough huh? Seeing you crying like that. Don't worry, everything will be fine. One day, he will remember who you are." Ji Eun said with a smile.

I was surprised. How did she know that?

"H-How did you know?" I asked, curiously.

"Bong Sun unnie told me the story." She replied.

"Oh..." I nodded as a reply.

"I'm like that as well." Ji Eun said sadly. Her expression changed.

"You too?" I was shock for another time.

She then take a look at the cross, recalling back her memories in the past.

"My brother is a farmer. He's very hardworking. Every morning he will drive to the market and sell his crops and at night he will give tuition to the kids in the neighbourhood." She said. I listen patiencely.

"Then one day, he got into an accident. His brain got damaged and loses his memories. His memories of his own family all gone." She sigh. I feel sad and pity her after hearing her story.

"Then what happened?" I asked, curious on what happened next.

"We've tried everything to help him recover his memories but no use. He remember nothing." She said. She pause for awhile, sighing before she continue her story. I sit there quietly, listening patiently to her story.

"We thought of giving up, just letting him grow up without remembering us but of course we still support him" 

"But then 1 day, miracles happened." Her tone changed. Now she sounded happy. I took notice of that and wanting to know what had happened.

"Somehow, I'm not sure what had happened, he finally remember who I am. Who my family is. He starts calling me Noona instead of Ji Eun-ssi." She said.

"Woah! That's great to hear." I said, surprised by the ending.

"Ne." She said while looking at me. She patted on my shoulder, comforting me.

"Don't give up. I'm sure 1 day, Seungho-ssi will remember who you are." She said, smiling at me, giving me a ray of hope. I saw the light. The hope that she gave me. I mustn't give up because I too know that 1 day, Seungho hyung will remember me.

"Ne." I smile, she smiled too.

"Thanks Ji Eun-ssi." I said, grateful that she shared her story and her wish when I thought that I've lost everything.

Then a sudden thought came in. Why is she here by the way?

"By the way, what are you doing here at this hour?" I asked, curious again.

"Me? I was on my way back then I saw you coming out from a car and enter the church so I come here to see what you are doing." She said.

I nodded.

"Thanks. If you aren't here, I guess I'm still lost in my world." I said.

She smile and pat me on the back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day....

Chairs and tables were properly set on the stage and off the stage with MBLAQ banners hanging behind it. A large MBLAQ squareboard was placed on the stage behind the tables.Water bottles and signing pens were placed on the table while crowds are seen gathered in front of the stage inside of the Lotte Department Store in the center of the building.

A fansign was held here by the MBLAQ boys as an interaction event between the boys and the fans. It is also a token to repay back the fans support and kindness towards MBLAQ members.

Cameras, phones, banners, slogan towel, LED fanboard and videocam are everywhere. There even a big bazooka-like lens was seen holding by an A+, trying her best to snap HD photos of the boys. Everyone was eagerly waiting for the appearance of MBLAQ.

Not long after the wait, screams and shouts was heard everywhere.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Oppa!! Saranghaeyo!!" 

"Oppa!! You are my love!!" 

Oppa Jjang!!"

"Hyung, Saranghanda!!"

The appearance of the boys shakes the whole shopping centre with screams and shouts everywhere. The sound of clicking buttons of the camera and phones and the flashes of the cameras almost blinded everyone who pass-by them in order to go shopping with their family or friends.

"Annyeong Haseyo,MBLAQ imnida"

The boys greeted them before they make their ways to the seat accordingly. But one thing was missing. Seungho hyung. The crowd was curious as to where's Seungho hyung and worried that something might have happened to him.

As the fans starts to approach them to sign on their album, Cheondung caught one of the fan asking him a question that he was not ready to answer.

"Cheondung oppa! Annyeong Haseyo." She greeted me.

"Ne. Annyeong Haseyo" I replied.

She handed me her album for me to sign but was held back when she ask me something that caught me by surprise.

"Cheondung oppa. I heard Seungho oppa had lost his memories on you. Is it true?" She asked, curiously.

She has a cute face with her puppy eyes looking at me shiningly that I cannot help but to reply her question.

I nodded.

"Aww... must be tough, oppa. You know, I'm a big fans of SeungDoong oppa. SeungDoong means Seungho + Cheondung." She said while trying to explain to me what is SeungDoong.

I keep quiet as I sign her album before I hand it back to her.

"Gamsahabnida oppa. I hope Seungho oppa will remember you. Hwaiting!" She said as she raise her fist up and signaling me a fighting pose.

"Gamsahabnida." I nodded and bow to her.

The thoughts then come again. 

Seungho hyung....

The thoughts that Seungho hyung had forgotten me seriously make me sad but I have to force to smile in front of so many A+ as I don't want them to worry about us.

Then, an unexpected figure come to me for a sign.

"Annyeong, Cheondung hyung." The figure smile at me while handing me his album.

I look up at him and was surprised.

"Ah? Hoya! Why are you here?" I asked in surprised.

"Hehe, hyung! You forgot I'm a big fan of you?" Hoya said, smiling at me.

"Heh, ya, I almost forgot." I giggled.

"Hyung, did Seungho hyung really forgot everything about you? I heard the news said so." Hoya asked innocently. 

I look back at the album and nodded to him.

"Ne." 

"I'm sorry to hear that. Are you guys going to visit him later after the fansign?" Hoya asked.

"Ya." I replied him.

"Can I follow you? I want to visit Seungho hyung as well." Hoya asked for permission.

"Ya, let's go together." I said, signing his album before I return it back to him.

"Thanks hyung. I'll see you later. Don't be sad alright." Hoya smile before he walk out from the stage.

I nodded back at him.

As I look at him, the thoughts about him came into mind. Has it been like 15 years since I know him? Both of us came from Busan. We have known each other for like 15 years since we are young till now. We have been playmate everyday, having adventures deep into the forest or catching fishes in the shore. We also share the same dream to be a singer but since both of us debut into different group, I have seen him less since we both are busy in different ways. We both only get to meet sometimes on stage in overseas or some major events in Korea. He also said that he's a fan of MBLAQ through TV show and I'm surprised that he came all the way here for the fansign. 

"Cheondung oppa? Can you sign?" A girl said, breaking my thoughts half way.

"Oh? Oh... What's your name?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Is it wrong to love someone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EL6poipCCk

"Hoya, are you following us?" G.O hyung ask me.

"Ne. I wanna visit Seungho hyung as well." I said before I climb into the backseat of the black van.

"Hyung, can Hoya come with us?" G.O hyung ask Kevin Manager who is seated beside him.

"Ne." Kevin replied.

As everyone climb into the car, Kevin started the car and drive away from the shopping centre. Everyone was still and quiet. Joon hyung and Mireu who was tired from the event has now fallen asleep in the car while Cheondung hyung and G.O hyung just keep quiet.

"Cheondung, I heard you grow up together with Hoya?" Kevin asked. He is curious on our friendship.

"Ne. We are friends since childhood." Cheondung hyung replied.

"Ohh..." Kevin replied and that's the question throughout the whole journey.

Not long after that, we have safely arrived in the hospital and greeted Seungho hyung who was sitting on the bed, reading some news on his iPad. The bandaged on his head had been removed.

"Seungho. How you feeling now?" G.O hyung asked as we enter the ward.

"Oh? You guys are here." Seungho said as he saw us standing beside him.

"Hyung, are you feeling better now?" Mireu asked, concerning him. He's a maknae but he's also the most caring one.

"Ya. I'm feeling better now. The headache almost gone." Seungho said, reassuring that he is better now compare to yesterday.

Mireu nodded. Seungho hyung then scan around and then his eyes caught Cheondung.

"You... You are Cheondung, right?" Seungho hyung asked Cheondung.

I guess is right. Seungho hyung really forget who Cheondung is.

"Hyung, you really don't remember who Cheondung is?" Mireu asked.

Everyone starts to eye over at Seungho hyung reaction.

"I.... I don't remember." Seungho hyung said after giving a thought. 

"Hyung! He's you-" Mireu got stopped by Cheondung.

"Is okay, you will remember soon" Cheondung said.

As I saw him gently trying to pat him on his shoulder but stopped himself halfway, my heart skip a beat.

Somehow, in my heart, I wish.

I wish Seungho hyung will never remember who Cheondung is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun - Time