The Bond

Prayer

Dear Diary,

Even if someone forget about you,

Their body still remember everything about you...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh? Did you say something?" Seungho hyung must have heard something that I've said in a whispery voice but can't really make up the words that I've said. I'm not sure why but I was afraid that he will hear those words. Something inside of me hope that he will never hear such words from me. 

I'm not sure why I'm anxious but really, a part of me hoping that Seungho hyung wouldn't hear such words from me but another part of me want him to know that I'm his lover but since he have forgotten about me and suddenly I told him that I'm his lover, will he afraid of me? Will he avoid me? I don't know. 

"Ahh no hyung, I didn't say anything. You must have heard wrong." I said anxiously. I hope he didn't hear what I've said.

"Ah really? Okay then." Seungho hyung said, nodding to me.

Strangely speaking, Seungho hyung seems to change a little after that incident. Normally he would question me again and again if he felt something wrong. Not sure is a good sign or a bad one but that doesn't matter to me as long as he remember back who the "real" me is.

We keep silent for a minute or so until Seungho hyung break the silence. A question that I was not ready to answer him at the moment or anytime soon.

"Cheondung, I've been thinking about something...." Seungho hyung said.

I look at him curiously. What is it that he want to know? 

"How.... did I get into an accident? Why was I in the wardroom? I can't remember anything at all." Seungho hyung asked, staring straight at me. His eyes met mine, trying to search for an answer deep within me.

My heart skip a beat.

"Huh?" I asked. Did I heard wrong or something? Did Seungho hyung just asked how did he or WE get into an accident?

"How did I get into an accident? The moment I wake up, I already in the ward and my whole body is in pain but I can't get why I was there. I didn't ask much about myself being in hospital since everyone was freaked out about me forgetting you." Seungho hyung said as I look at him with sympathy. Should I tell him? Should I not tell him? What if I tell him everything? Will he ever forgive me? Will he ever remember me? Will he ever... love me again?

Suddenly, I feel scared but he has the right to know about everything between us.

"Hyung... I err..." I scared. Somehow, I feel my body tremble. I can feel my heart suddenly stop for a moment. 

What should I do?

Then, I heard footsteps coming straight from the hallway just outside of the practice room. I heard chatters of 2 person down the lane. 

"Ohh, hyung! You both are here!" One of the guy said to us both who are sitting in the center of the room.

I have not seen them since God-knows how long it has been. MBLAQ is busy with our hectic schedules and oversea promotion that we aren't able to meet anyone else in the company except for the members and the staff themselves.

"Oh Sang Bae" I said to the one of the guy that came into the practice room. 

Sang Bae. I owe Sang Bae alot in the past. If is not because of him, I wouldn't be able to debut under MBLAQ. If not because of him, I wouldn't be able to meet Seungho hyung. If not because of him... I wouldn't be here anymore.

"Annyeong Haseyo" Both of them bow before us and we did the same as well.

"Annyeong Haseyo" 

"Sang Bae ya, what brings you here?" I asked. Thank God that both of them came in just at the right time so I can avoid answering the question Seungho hyung asked. That save my life a little.

"We gotta practice for our upcoming debut with Joohyun together." Sang Bae said happily while pointing at the guy beside him.

Joohyun, I'm not too sure if I ever see him before but he do seems familiar to me. Lately we've not been able to step into the practice room unless we have comeback or concert performance coming soon so other than practice hard for all the performances that are coming to our way, we rarely touched on what our juniors be doing. I hardly see Two X members lately too. I wonder if they are doing fine. So.... Sang Bae gonna debut soon? What is the group name already?

"Pro C" Sang Bae said.

I was surprised. Did he read my mind just now?

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Heh, by the look on your face, I already can guess what you are thinking, hyung." Sang Bae said grinning at me.

"Hyung, will you comment on our dance practice?" Joohyun asked to the both of us.

I look at Seungho hyung and he just nodded it to me.

"Well, since we have nothing much to do, why not?" Seungho hyung said.

They both look so happy and I wonder why. Perhaps because there's senior who will spend time watching them practicing perhaps give them some courage to perform well? 

"So, what is your debut song?" Seungho hyung asked.

"Bad Memory, hyung" Joohyun replied him.

"Ahh I see." Seungho hyung said.

They both get ready and warm themselve up before they stand in front of us, get ready to perform.

"We are ready. Please watch us prettily" Both of them said bowing down to us.

Both of us stand in front of them, patiently watch them perform their debut song "Bad Memory". Both of them rap and dance beautifully and they impress us very well but it seems something is lacking in their performance as well as the song itself.

Both of them pant, trying to catch some breath. Well, can't expect them to do it professionally since their not debuting yet but I'm sure they will master it in no time.

"So hyung, what do you think?" Sang Bae asked.

"Hmm... There's something lacking in your song." Seungho hyung said.

"Is your song consist of just rapping only?" I asked, noticing that the song lacks vocal singer.

"No hyung. K.Will hyung will be singing the melody for us and we are in charge of rapping." Joohyun said.

"Ah really? Then there's one problem solved." Seungho hyung said.

"Is there anymore problems?" Sang Bae asked, eagerly wanting to know how to perfect their song as well as performance. Well, is their debut anyway, of course they will feel anxious and wanting to perfect everything they can. I feel them. I've been through their stage before so I can understand.

"Another thing is your dancing skill seems to be lacking of something." I said.

"Our dancing skill?" Joohyun said, sounded very surprise to both of them.

"Is there something wrong with our dancing?" Sang Bae asked.

"It lacks power and flexibilities." I said, correcting both of them.

"And also gestures" Seungho hyung added.

Both of them look at each other, confused to what we both meant.

"See how I do and you follow later on okay?" Seungho hyung said while stepping in front of them and then perform the dance exactly like what they do but somehow, in the middle of the song, he got stucked on what the next move is.

Spontaneously, I step beside him and continue the dance for him as Seungho hyung look at me.

Both of them look at us as though they saw something very amazing in their life. Their jaws dropped open in amusement.

"Cheondung, at this point, you should add in some extra movement, some gesture to bring in some impact according to the song" Seungho hyung said while adding the dance move with his body as I look at him.

"And at this part, you should put in some power and at this point, you have to dance flexibilities to portray the sadness of the song" I said as both of us continue to dance to the song.

Both of them continue to look at us and nodding to all our statement as they try to perform the dance move once again.

As they dance, the realize that adding to whatever movement that we add in somehow, bring out the whole meaning of the song and they are impressed at our skill.

"Hyung! Both of you are amazing!!" Sang Bae said as he grinned at both of us. Same goes to Joohyun too!

"Seungho hyung is amazing at adding extra moves and gestures while Cheondung hyung are great in bringing out the flexibilities and the power of the move!" Joohyun said, applauding us.

"Both of you compliment each other!" Sang Bae said as he nod in agreement to his words. Joohyun did the same as well.

"Really? You are flattering us" I said, embarassed at those words. Seungho hyung just laugh it out.

"Hyung! You both should team up and promote as a sub-unit! Really! You two are amazing!" Sang Bae said, continue to flattering us. I feel embarass but his words are seriously pleasing to my ears.

Teaming up and promoting as a SeungDoong sub-unit has been my dream all along. That give us more time to be together but can we now? After that incident and everything? I wasn't sure anymore.

"Sub-Unit? That gotta depend on our CEO" Seungho hyung said, laughing to himself as he speak.

I look at him as my face sparks brightly. Will we ever have a chance?!

"I'm sure he will. I have faith in you two" Joohyun said.

"By the way, who's the leader of Pro C?" Seungho hyung asked curiously.

Sang Bae put his hand up in the air.

"Me" Sang Bae said.

"Sang Bae, remember the 3 advice that I'm gonna give you so you will be able to lead the group well." Seungho hyung said.

Sang Bae nodded to him.

"1. Manner. 2. Manner. 3. Manner." Seungho hyung said.

"All of them also manner?" Sang Bae asked, wondering why al 3 of the advices given by Seungho hyung also manners.

"No matter what you do, have manners and respect to everyone." Seungho hyung said.

Sang Bae nodded.

"Ye. Algesumnida!" 

"Hyung, shall we practice one more time? We want to perfect all the dance move." Joohyun asked.

Seungho hyung then look at me.

"Shall we?" 

I nodded to him.

After we take 5 minute break, we then continue to practice together with them.

Am not too sure when is the last time I've ever spend a day together with Seungho hyung. It feels nostalgic. I love this feeling. Even though I am not sure whether Seungho hyung will remember me or not but I just want this moment to stay longer. I want to keep this memories deep inside my heart, burying it down and keep it safe with me. Even if one day, we may be apart from each other, at least I'll be able to dig up this memories and remember all the happy moments that we spent together. It feels warm. Him. Even if I won't able to have him, at least, just by staying by his side, is all that matters to me. Just him alone brighten up my day. Just him alone, I put my heart fully.

 

I Love Him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't heard SeungDoong duet before, here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-BK1-Y4uM 

Their voice compliment each other :)