The Love

Prayer

Dear Diary,

What is love?

Is being in love means being with someone whom you think you will spend the rest of your life with him?

Or is love simply means having a feeling with someone you think is special to you?

Love,

Seems indefinable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked out from the practice room clenching my fist in anger, my heart pounds faster with each steps. I started to curse over such insult that he had muttered to me. In my mind, there's only a few words that I kept on repeating to myself. "How could he say such words to me? Who do you think you are? I thought we are best friends, aren't you suppose to congratulate me rather than bad-mouthing her? Unforgivable." I pause half way down the hallway as I tried to catch my breath. I tried to calm myself down and reminded myself that it was not a good idea to have any dispute with the members or else, it would bring down our group image. As I took my breath, I was surprised with a sudden tap on my shoulder. I turned around and let out a cry.

"Ah!"

"Woah!"

"Hyung! Don't scare me like that!"

It was none other than Simon D hyung. I was wondering what is he doing here in our studio? Simon D hyung wore a dark T-shirt beneath a dark long sleeve leather jacket which he folded his sleeve up to his elbow with a diamond-like necklace hung around him. He wore a dark wristband on his right hand and a polo watch on his left. On the bottom was his favourite dark denim jeans with black nike sneakers. His hair was perfectly waxed from behind and as well, in front. He looked like he was ready to go to a bar or a club to hang out with some hot chicks showing off his sleek dance under the grand dance ball illuminating the dance floor with bright yet colorful lights.

"Heh, Seungho ya! Great timing!"

"What is it, hyung? Why are you here?"

I was abit puzzled with what he meant by "Great Timing" but nevertheless, I should at least listen to what he had to say despite of the frustration and annoyance that I got from Cheondung.

"Ah I was finding you! I got a secret to tell you. Come over to Club Rococo and you'll know the answer"

"Club Rococo? What's gotta do in that place by the way?"

Simon D hyung smirk as usual when he had a great plan in his mind but I just couldn't tell what it was all about behind his face but well, I guess there's no harm in visiting that place anyway. I hope it was something important or else, I did rather spend my time visiting electronic shops than spending my day watching those teens dancing off on the dance floor with their usual shaking of booties and getting themselves drunk and causing ruckus over the place.

"Yah! Just listen to me and get your over there by 8PM tonight. Don't be late oh! Or else, you'll missed out the great secret I am gonna share with you tonight."

Simon D hyung smirk again. Seriously, what's with this hyung, smirking all the time? I just couldn't fathom what was in his mind all this time.

"Ne, hyung. I'll see you tonight at 8 then."

"Okay, I'll see you then."

I nodded to him and watched him walked away down the stairs as he fished out his phone from his side pocket, sliding his few fingers over the screen as I saw him smiling. His left hand was tugged right into his left side pocket, walking happily as he disappeared from my sight. Scanning down the clock on the wall just down the hallway and it showed 5:00PM. I didn't know that time could pass away that fast. I decided to walk down the stairs the same way as Simon D hyung did and head straight to my house to have a bath and change my clothes before I head over to Club Rococo.

On the other hand...

"The plan was a success. Remember to wear a fluorescent dress tonight and see you there at 8PM. Seungho will be there as well"

It was a chilly night as I parked my car right in front of the place that I was told to go. I wore an expensive dark leather jacket and dark denim jeans which was one of my favourite clothes which I wore for events or else, I wouldn't dirty it any way possible. I head over to the front door of Club Rococo where a bouncer came to meet me. He scanned me from head to toe and he knew that I am one of the boy group in Korea, I was welcomed in. The club was blasting with loud music and hotties of opposite genders were seen showing off their skills on the floor while the others were sitting at the bar counter with drink on their hand, searching for prey on that night while some, were trying to flirt with each others. I slipped through the crowd and searched everywhere only to notice Simon D hyung was sitting at the corner of the bar counter. I quickly made my way towards him and took a seat beside him.

"Anything you would like to order, sir?"

The bartender asked as he saw me taking a seat in front of the bar counter just next to Simon D hyung.

"Oh Seungho ya! You are here! Come, let's order some drinks first."

Simon D hyung was sipping a white liquid I assumed to be martini over his cocktail glass while he usher me to a seat next to him. Simon D hyung wore the same clothes as before I saw him in the studio but well, it fit perfectly on such venue.

"I'll have Margaritas please"

"Yes sir. Your order will be serve soon"

I ordered my drink from the bartender as he turned away from me towards the glassware of many shapes and sizes as he prepared for my drink.

"So, hyung, what's about the secret that you want to tell me?"

Simon D hyung didn't say anything but he turned away from me and scanned around the dance floor, looking for something or someone and then, he saw a familiar figure dancing ily on the dance floor as the crowd now moved aside to watch over her solo dance performance according to the music played. Each step that she made had made the crowd went insane with Ooh and Woahh. All the male had their eyes fixed on her upper and lower body part, dying to watch something extraordinary while the female had their eyes fixed on their peers with an obvious angry look painted on their face while the others, the admirers had their jaws dropped open.

"There. Can you see that girl who is wearing a fluorescent dress?"

I turned over to look at the girl that Simon D hyung had mention to me awhile ago and to my surprised, she was the most beautiful girl that I had ever seen. Every move that she made had her flipped smoothly behind her and the smile she put on while dancing in sync with the music had mesmerized me. She was the girl that captivated my heart. She was none other than Uee. I had my jaws dropped.

"I'll be using fluorescent concept for your comeback album, what do you think?"

Simon D hyung scannd over me but my eyes was only fixed towards Uee.

"Seungho? Seungho!"

Simon D hyung gently shook my shoulders and that brought me back to reality.

"Ah yeah? What is it hyung?"

"Did you hear what I was saying?"

"Ah hyung, you said something? Sorry, I wasn't listening. The music is so loud I barely can hear you!"

I almost shouted at him as the noise was drowning over our voice but without our notice, Uee was already heading towards us.

"Ahh Simon D oppa and Seungho oppa! What a great chance to see you here!"

Uee was gentle and bow her head over as she greeted us with much polite and then, gently correcting her hair that almost covered her eyes.

"Ah Uee! Nice to see you."

Simon D hyung greeted Uee and signaled to her with a wink that I couldn't quite get what it meant. I greeted Uee as well.

"Nice to see you too."

"Ah, Seungho. Do you mind to accompany Uee for awhile? I need to go to the loo. You know, drank too much ain't that good either."

"Ah, sure hyung. Take your time."

Simon D hyung patted over my shoulder before he head towards the loo while I was in an awkward position, wondering what to say or how to make a conversation. My face was hot and my hands were everywhere. Touching my thigh, brushing over my hair, playing with my fingers and whatever your imagination could bring you to. Uee didn't say anything but giggled to my awkwardness as she covered with her hand.

"Seungho oppa. Are you not going to invite me for a seat?"

"Eh? Ah sorry. Here, have a seat."

I ushered her towards the seat beside me and she sat down and ordered margaritas, the same drink that I had ordered. The bartender nodded and continued whatever he was doing at the counter.

"So, what are you doing here, Seungho oppa?"

Uee broke the silence and tried to make out a conversation with me but I was too tense to say anything and just answer her whatever I could think of.

"Err, hyung called me to come over to talk bout some secret."

"Ohh"

Uee nodded and as the bartender turned towards us and handed to me the drink, I stretched out my hand to take it at the same time, Uee did as well and both of our hand touched. We looked at each other and our eyes met. The feelings deep within me started to boil and I couldn't control my feelings. I gave in to my temptation. I lean forward towards Uee with both of our eyes closed and tried to kiss each other on the lips but someone was watching behind the shadow. Someone was clenching his fist. Someone was in deep anger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, who was that someone and what is his relationship with both of them? Stay tune.