The Performance

Prayer

Dear Diary,

My heart beat fast,

I feel unwell,

I have a bad feeling on this...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring !!!

I woke up by the blasting sound of the alarm early in the morning as the sun still haven't open up its eyes.

4:30AM.

The arms on the alarm indicate the time of the day. I yawn heavily as I stretch my arms high up in the air, greeted by the still darkness of the room. I got up from my bed with my hair standing up on the side, I drag my legs over to the bathroom located not far from where I am. As I face the mirror hanging on the wall, I can hardly make up who the figure was. My face look so swollen I can hardly open up my eyes to see. Must be the excessive practices that took up all day yesterday. I'm not complaining anything or whatsoever as we all aim to perfect our dance move for today's performance and what's more, I got to spend the whole day together with Seungho hyung. What more can I ask?

"Gaeddong a! Come out for breakfast! Omma prepared something delicious for us." Sandara said as she knock the door to my room.

"Ne!" I replied her in a slightly loud voice as I convey my message in the bathroom.

Ignoring the bed hair and the swollen face, I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face and apply some basic foundation on my face so that I won't look so swollen and hide some pimples and blackhead that popped out due to lack of sleep.

As I got ready and put on my usual clothes and stuff some of the basic equipment that I need in case for a long journey travel, I stumble upon the drink that Seungho hyung pass to me yesterday. I recall back that moment when I was too tired to walk and just sit on the floor in the practice room, catching some breath.

"Huh Huh" I pant heavily after the God-knows how many times we have practice to perfect the dance move and to add some extra scene to it. Everyone was panting except I don't see where Seungho hyung is.

"Where's Seungho hyung?" I asked.

"Seungho hyung went to buy drinks for us" Mireu said as he lie down onto the lap of Joon hyung as he patted him on the head. G.O hyung on the other hand plugged in his earphone as he listen to the soft melody playing in his phone. He always do that after practices and I ask why. He said is some sort of charm that calm yourself down after a heavy practice.

As thirsty as I can, I walk towards where my beg is and try to fish out a water bottle that I have always carried around me just in case I may need it for urgent use. As I toss and the turn the bag, I felt a cold chill on my cheek as though some ice was pressed onto it.

I shriek a little due to the chilly feelings.

"Oh! You surprised me Seungho hyung!" I said as I saw the man was standing beside me with some drinks on his hand.

"Haha" Seungho hyung laugh it out as the rest of the members rushing toward us.

"Oh? What did you buy, hyung?" Mireu asked as he eyed around the packages that Seungho hyung has on his hand.

"Here, I bought all your drinks." As he said, he hand out all the drinks to the members. 

"Wahhh! Seungho hyung manseh! You bought my favourite drink!" Mireu jumped with joy as he hold his favourite drink on his hand.

"Thanks for the drink,hyung!" Joon hyung took his favourite drink and desperately sip it into his mouth as he walk away.

"You went that far to get our drinks?" G.O hyung said as he took his drink and sip right in.

"Nah, just got it nearby" Seungho hyung replied.

As I look at him, he gently fish out my most favourite drink for the season.

"Here. This is for you" Seungho hyung said while handed me a warm Hot Chocolate. I took the drink in my hand and I stare at it for quite a moment before I look back at Seungho hyung.

"Hyung... how did you know that's my favourite drink?" I asked.

"Really? I just got the idea that you will love the drink" Seungho hyung said while grinning his eyes at me.

As crazy as I am, I have no idea why I bring back the cup home as I stare at it for a long time.

"Gaeddong a! If you don't hurry up, you will be late" Sandara Noona urges again. I hurried up out the room and towards the kitchen.

Right when I step out my foot to the hall, my eye starts to twitch. Not to be superstitious but if my left eye start to twitch, I got a bad feeling about this but what is it? I brushes away the negative thought and head towards the kitchen.

"What take you so long?" Sandara Noona asked as I took a seat opposite her.

"Ah nothing, noona. Just sorting out my bag" I said, smiling at her. She look at me curiously.

As I thought that superstitious are a myth or a oldfolk tales by the grandmas, I never have thought that it could be this... 

As we stand at the backstage overlooking the group performance, it was time when After School start to perform their Flashback, a comeback song for this year.

Everyone of them passes by us as they greet and bow towards us before leaving to perform.

"Annyeong Haseyo" 

Everyone greeted us with respect as well as we did the same towards them but somehow, someone caught Seungho hyung attention as I look at how Seungho hyung eyes fixed on that particular member.

"What is Seungho hyung thinking?" I thought to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That girl, she wear the perfume that I love the most" I said as Uee passes by me, accidentally hit me on my shoulder and before she stood on the stage, she turn her head back and bow to apologize if she accidentally hit my shoulder with hers.

Somehow, my heart got captivated by her and what more, her on stage performance is full with charisma and y with her legs spread apart as she dance and her body language is too perfect to convey every details of the song.

As fast as I would have thought, the performance ended as all the members of After School now headed towards the backstage as again, they bow down towards and greeted us, especially Uee.

"Ah oppa! Are you okay? Sorry that I hit on your shoulder" Uee apologized to me.

"Ah gwenchana! You did great just now!" I congratulate her.

"Ne gamsahabnida!" She bowed her head towards me as her manner hand cover her top to make sure she doesn't show her cleavage.

As she walk pass me with her high heels accidentally tripped, she almost fall down and luckily I was quick enough to hold her on her shoulder. I have no idea but my heart race fast.

"Gwenchana?" I asked concerning.

"Ah thanks oppa! I'm okay. Arghh!" Uee scream in pain as she touches her ankle. The rest of the members of MBLAQ rushes towards her.

"Looks like you sprain your ankle. Let me walk you back" I said as I helped her to regain your position.

Uee nodded.

"You guys wait at me here while I walk her back. I'll be back soon" Seungho hyung said before he disappear towards the resting room.

"Will she be alright?" Mir said.

On the other hand,

Me, who overlook everything, somehow, feel that something bad is coming on my way. I have never seen Seungho hyung look at her in such a way. I utter nothing when I saw her so helpless in front of Seungho hyung. Is she always like this?

Looks like a storm is coming on my way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------