The Meet Up

Prayer

Dear Diary,

I can feel the wave is coming strong this time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You had scored well my dear. I'm proud of you" The lady was sitting comfortably on the L shaped couch surfing the net with her latest tablet on his hands. Her right leg crossed perfectly onto her left leg as she leaned comfortably on the couch. She wore a white furry coat with a long black dress under it, showing out her slender figure. Then, came another figure dressed up prettily as she stepped into the living room greeting the lady. She wore a denim jacket covering her white top and a short jeans enough to cover half of her beautiful thigh. As she walked to greet the lady, her hair was bouncing behind her. She didn't like the way her hair bounced whenever she walked so she decided to let go of her beautiful silky hair instead of tying it up in a ponytail. 

"That's much better" she thought to herself as she adjusted her hair and made sure that her hair wouldn't blocking her eyesight.

"What?" She still trying to adjust her hair to match her look as she spoke to her mother. Her mother put down the teacup gently before she turned and face her daughter. She stood up and grinned at her.

"You had scored well." She repeated her words as she crossed her arms and glanced at the tablet. Uee took a look at the tablet and it was her news with Seungho oppa. She smirked as a reply to her mother.

"Of course. Who you think I am?" Finally finished adjusting her hair, she confidently replied her mother with a smirk on her face while crossing her arms together walking towards her room.

"What's your plan?" Her mother said as she followed Uee to her room while picked up her bag and was preparing to go somewhere. Her mother noticed it and asked her regarding her destination this time.

"I'm heading off to Studio Cafe. I knew he would be there today" Uee said as she picked up her bag from the closet and again, adjusting her hair and sprayed some perfume onto her body before she head out to the main door. Midway, she turned to face her mother with her hair flew ily on the air. She smirked happily this time as she spoke to her mother.

"This time, I'm gonna seduce him. Watch me." 

Her mother smirked as well but this time, evil aura filled the surrounding.

"Good. He belonged to you so don't let anyone snatch him away from you" Her mother said with an evil intention up in her mind.

"I'll kill anyone who dare to do so" Uee replied with an evil grin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My phone ranged a little as a message came into my inbox as I am still sitting on my bed comfortably after a phone call with Seungho hyung. I took up my phone and check the message. It was from Hoya. The message goes like this.

"Hyung, Gwenchana? I saw the news. Well, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm always available for you"

It was short but full with meaning. I knew exactly what I wanted. I'm desperated for a talk. That phone call didn't leave any good feelings for me. It was short and he seems furious on me but I knew exactly where my heart was. After a night of thinking, I knew exactly where I belonged. I need to apologize to Hoya. It was an impulse, I shouldn't had promised him like this but where am I suppose to start? I needed to see him. I replied him.

"I'm okay. I got something to tell you. Let's meet up at Studio Cafe"

Once I pressed the send button, I quickly got out from my bed and headed towards the bathroom to wash up and to dress up but I never had thought such thing actually happened. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Seungho, let's discuss the comeback song somewhere where we can eat. I'm actually pretty hungry right now" Simon D suggested as he circled around his stomach, hinting that he's seriously hungry. Zion T and Primary hyung seemed agree on his suggestion. I haven't had my breakfast as well since I had to go to JTune Camp early in the morning to meet up with Jo Jung Ho CEO regarding the news. I'm surprised that this 3 hyungs never questioned me regarding the news.  I was in my thought when Zion T Hyung broke it away.

"Seungho, can you suggest me a place where we can dine in as well as discuss upon the lyrics and the song?" 

I thought to myself for a little while until Primary hyung suggested a place.

"Hey, let's check out Studio Cafe. I heard that place is crowded with customers and the food is awesome!" Primary hyung was excited to try out this new cafe that I had never heard of but all of us agreed to give this place a try instead of debating which place to go. All of us headed towards the car park and as I'm the maknae, I was asked to drive them around which I eventually gave in. Sad being a maknae. I knew exactly how Mireu felt bout this.

But I had never imagine such scenes to happen in the Cafe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------