The Secret Lover

Prayer

Dear Diary,

Have you ever loved someone before?

Like true love?

I guess not,

because I am,

no doubt, the person,

who was being used,

loving a girl who does not belong to me.

A one-sided love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe my eyes. I clenched my fist tight, as solid as a rock, ready to give a blow towards the guy who tried to kiss Uee but I no I couldn't. How could I? Punching Seungho wasn't part of my plan but I couldn't just let him go, could I? I tried to calm myself down. Taking in a deep breath, held it in for a second or two, clenching and unclenching my fist and heaved out my breath. I closed my eyes for a while, trying to calm myself down before I walk towards them from where I stood. The music was still blasting out loud with crowd dancing to the rhythm of the music, hands up high, drinks in hand and shaking booties and some of them even tried to strip their clothes off. It was a sight that I got used to so there's nothing special about it but my eyes still fixed on the both of them. As I got near them, I saw their lips almost touching each other and I was right on time to stop them from kissing.

"Yo! What are you guys doing?" I said as I put my arm around his neck, trying to pretend that there's nothing going on but I couldn't hold my feelings and almost punch him on his face but I didn't and he should be thankful for that. Both of them were surprised to see me back so soon and I could see pinkish red color on both of their cheeks, trying to hide their embarassment. Their eyes were avoiding each other but there was no use to hide it cause I saw everything with my own two eyes. If only they were honest to spit it out to me rather than hid it but what could I do? The woman I had a crush on was trying to kiss my dongsaeng! If you were in my shoes, what would you do? I couldn't imagine.

"Ah Simon oppa, you are back. I was just err... talking to Seungho oppa, nothing much." She was panicked and I could see that from her action. She took Seungho's drink without her realizing it. She took a sip before Seungho could stop her. She then apologized to him once she found out that her drink still hadn't arrived yet. My body was heating up, looking at these two love birds but I kept it in me and took a seat beside Seungho. I could see Seungho smirked a little towards Uee and I believed that he found Uee cute with her clumsiness and so on. From Seungho's back, I stared angrily at Uee but she avoided it and pretended that she didn't see any of my body gesture. I tried to warn her not to do anymore but she didn't listen. Instead, she smiled at Seungho. I was so furious that I drank the whole glass of Martini in one gulp. I ordered another three more of the same drink and I thought of ordering some more before Seungho stopped me and cancelled my order. The bartender still handed me three more of the same drink and I drank all in one gulp. I know I was a good drinker but not tonight. I started to murmur to myself and I bet Seungho and Uee couldn't understand my words.

"Seungho oppa, I think Simon D oppa was drunk. What should we do?" Uee said with a fake concern and I bet she was furious inside her as well. Yeah, no doubt she was. We both held a secret that we couldn't say to everyone but both of us and I bet I was the one to be blamed.

"Yeah, I wonder what happened to Simon hyung all of a sudden. I guess I'll carry him back to his place. Are you okayby your own?" Seungho said with concern of her safety and I was very sure I saw him frown a little but it could be my mistake. Maybe because I interrupted his moment with Uee. Yeah, that must be it. Seungho fish out some notes from his pocket and handed it to the bartender. He gladly took the notes and slip it into the cashier machine and handed back the balance to him. Seungho's arm was around my neck and the other one was around my waist. He helped me up and was trying to carry me out to the door but stopped half way.He turned towards Uee who had a mixture of sadness and anger plastered right on her face but she held it in her perfectly. 

"Sorry for today. I have to take Simon hyung back to his place. I'll catch up with you next time. I'll call you when I reached home."  

"It's okay, oppa. Please drive carefully." 

Uee smiled was so beautiful that Seungho's legs almost lost its strength to stand. He quickly carried me out to his car, put me down on the seat beside him and drove me away from the club. I could see him slammed his hand on the steering wheel, getting frustrated for the once-in-a-lifetime chance to be together with Uee. I smirked a little to myself for the small mission that I accomplished by my own before I drift off to dreamland. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at the beeping sound of the telephone. I shook a little on my bed, trying my very best to get up and pick up the phone but I couldn't find the strength to do so. My head felt like getting poked by needles and there's no way to stop it. My eyes were heavy and my eyelids were not following my order until I forced myself to sit up. I slowly open up my eyelids and tried to adjust to my surrounding. The light was still dim and I could see colorful city lights out from the window. A clear sky without clouds and a full moon was still plastered up in the sky. The red lights on my clock screen showed 3 a.m. in the morning. I wondered to myself who might call at this ungodly hour. I picked up the phone and a familiar voice was heard on the other line. 

"Oppa! What the hell are you doing?! You totally destroyed and broke our promises!"

That sharp, high-pitched female tone was none other than Uee, my crush. Waking up to her scream and shout wasn't what I wanted to but still, her voice was amazing as usual. Maybe I love her because of her voice but it might be her perfect figure. Well, I guess the latter part was the answer to your question.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't control my feelings"

I apologize without thinking twice. Well, it wasn't my fault that I reacted that way and I can assure you that 98% of the man on this world would do the same. Seeing your woman trying to kiss another man made her a .

"Sorry? That wasn't part of the plan! Oppa, don't forget that we need Seungho oppa in our plan. Did you forget that?"

"No, I didn't. I'm sorry and I promise you that it will never happen again." I said, wondering why did I even apologise for. I felt my body burning not because of the hangover, but her being a . 

"You better be! Make sure there's no next time and plan another meet up with me and Seungho oppa this week!" She said furiously and before I could say anything, she slammed her phone down. 

I sat on my bed for a minute before I could digest the whole conversation. I could hear perfectly the beeping tone of the telephone on my ears. I felt like the world had stopped and I was the only person alive on this world. I heaved a deep sigh and muttered something only I could hear.

"Why did I fall in love with a again?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I took so long to update this fanfic.