The Shock

Prayer

Dear Diary,

Have you ever felt you have lost the world in your heart?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh?" I was puzzled or maybe I misheard him.

"H-hyung, is me. Cheondung." I try to force a smile but I can't hide my panic as well. 

"Don't you remember me?" As I placed my hands on both of his shoulder, my eyes are sincerely looking at him, trying to find an answer as to what did he mean.

"Who are you?"

He look at me, with his eyes fixed on me,lifeless. I try to find the "him" in him but all I saw was two blanked eyes staring at me. He shake his head, side-by-side while still staring at me.

My smile died. Panicked took over me.

"D-Doctor, what's wrong?! What's wrong with him? He can't remember me!" I asked, puzzled, confused, panicked. Every negative feelings filled inside of me. I'm scared. I'm terrified. I'm panicked but most of all, I'm guilty. Guilty that if there's something wrong with him, it is me who is to blame. I'm scared as well. Scared that I might lose him. Lose him forever.

The doctor and the nurse gently pushes me away and quickly examine him. At the same time, Joon hyung, G.O hyung and Mireu arrived.

"Gwenchana?" G.O hyung said while examine me everywhere. The same goes to Joon hyung and Mireu.

"I'm okay, hyung but...." I reassure them I am fine but as I think of Seungho hyung condition, I sadly turn and look at him.

"What happened to Seungho hyung?" Joon hyung asked, puzzled. 

"Hyung! Gwenchana?" Mireu asked while looking at him.

"Oh? Mireu! You guys are here too!" Seungho hyung said.

I was shocked. My jaws drop open. 

"D-Did I hear wrong?" I thought to myself.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" G.O hyung asked with his hand on his pocket. The chic-dol him never leave.

Seungho hyung nodded.

"I'm okay, is just my head hurts" Seungho hyung said while feeling the pain on his head as he gently touch his bandaged head.

"I'm glad you are okay, hyung!" Mireu jumped in excitement but got stopped by the nurse as he is disturbing the doctor examining him.

"Yah! calm down!" Joon hyung took him away from the doctor and the nurse and stand beside G.O hyung.

G.O hyung nod and then he realize something.

"Cheondung a, what did you say just now? Something about Seungho?" G.O hyung took notice of my words back then as I didn't completely tell them everything.

"Is he a friend of yours?" Seungho hyung suddenly asked.

The 4 of them was shocked! Again, they have their jaws drop open wide.

"H-Hyung... Don't you remember me? I'm Cheondung. Cheondungie." I pleaded. Pleaded for him to remember me. It is heart-breaking to hear that he, remembered everyone except me. It is heart-breaking to even know that he had totally forgotten me. My tears starts to form. It is unbearable for my heart to hear him saying this.

Seungho hyung shakes his head.

"Sorry... I don't know you.." Seungho hyung said.

My tears starts to drown my cheeks.

".... But I .... I have this feelings.... You seems close to me, like I've known you for a long time. You feel warm. Ahhhhh....." Seungho hyung said, trying to recall his memories but that only hurt him more.

"He remembered" I thought to myself. It seems like a ray of hope just shine on me.

"It seems like he has lost part of his memories." The doctor said after he finished examining him. 

"There's nothing wrong with him. He seems fine. Probably the injuries on his head had cause him to lost his memories." The doctor stood up and face me. He put his hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me.

"I'm sorry that he forgots you." The doctor said, shaking his head. 

Those words hurt. Like a million sharp knives just sliced my heart one by one.

"How long does it take for him to remember back?" G.O hyung asked as I eyed towards Seungho hyung.

"It may be few days, few months or few years or...." The doctor said, pausing midway.

"Or...?" 

"Or he will never remember back who he is." The doctor finished up his words before he left.

I starts to cry, cry my heart out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-WlBVRrkJU

Please listen to this song while reading this fic.