The Paparazzi

Prayer

Dear Diary,

I have a hunch,

Black aura is coming my way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I existed from her doorstep heading straight to my car, I pressed my car key button and the car sounded a little. I opened the front door and seated myself behind the wheel and drove off, not noticing that behind those bushes hid a man with a camera, secretly taking photos of us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room is filled with darkness but all I could think was him. Did I made the right choice? I was just trying to help him but does my heart seriously ready to accept new changes? 

As I turned here and there on my bed, I couldn't fall asleep. I stared at the ceiling for some time before I turned to my desk and took up the photo frame. There was me and him.

I harassed it a little.

"Seungho hyung, will you remember me one day?"

Then, I heard knocking from the door. I opened the door to check who it was and found out that It was Sandara noona.

"Gaeddongie, may I come in?" She asked my permission before I opened the door wide for her to come in. She scanned around my room and heaved a sigh.

"He still seems very important to you, no?" She said, scanning all the pictures one by one without skipping for the next. I nodded, forcing a smile but I knew that couldn't convinced her that everything is fine. Sometimes, she had this ultra-sensory power that could sense everyone's feelings, be it happy or sad and I actually acknowledged her senses but sometimes, she could be very blur. Well, today weren't the day she was blur, which I wasn't glad for that.

She took her seat on my bed as I placed myself beside her, the usual way when we had a conversation in my room. She looked straight to my eyes, searching for my inner feelings before she proceeded into interviewing me everytime she sensed something wrong with me.

"What happened to you?" She asked finally yet never left my eyes at all. I tried to avoid her gaze and pretended as natural as I can be. "What happened to me?" I thought to myself. Everything had happened too fast today I couldn't be sure where to start from. I wouldn't want to worry her so I just told her as simple as possible.

"Nothing. I'm fine noona, don't worry about me" I said, sounded not very convincing but that's the best I could come out.

"Nothing? When you come back, your face shines with happiness. Now, you are as moody as a mold" She insisted to find the answer from me. I knew I couldn't escape from her grasp, knowing full well that once her sensory has activated, I had nowhere I could run to. I sighed.

"I don't know noona. I'm so confused" I couldn't lift up my head to look at her but I could only stare straight at my hands. My tone sounded very soft, almost to a whisper. She looked at me with sympathy. I knew that my affairs worried her. She patted on my shoulder, trying to comfort me.

"You mean he still couldn't remember who you are?" She asked but I could only shook my head in reply. 

"Aigoooo" Again she patted on my shoulder, trying to calm me down then only she noticed about my grin before this.

"Then why are you grinning just now?" She continued, searching for an answer or a changed expression on my face but she knew she couldn't find anything. I could only sigh deeply this time.

"I wasn't sure what I've done. I-" I couldn't finish my sentence before her phone rang and a messge came out. I couldn't tell what her message was but I saw a series of pictures popped out from her phone what looked like Seungho hyung in some place and few lines of messages followed after before she turned to look at me for a little while and stormed out from my room. I was puzzled by her sudden reaction but I couldn't tell what the messages was.

"Be right back, Gaeddongie!" She said while storming out from my room and closed the door behind her. She took a full look at her phone, blinking as she read the messages.

There, on the phone was a series of Seungho hyung's photo coming out from Uee's house and Uee herself greeting farewell to him. Below the pictures were message like this :-

[BREAKING NEWS] MBLAQ Seungho and After School Uee rumoured to be dating.

She held her hand on to stop her from making any sound afraid that she might alarmed me. She dialed the sender of the message and held it near to her ear as she walked away from my room.

Ring Ring, the phone sounded. After awhile, the receiver picked up the phone. 

"Oh Dara! Did you see the message I've sent to you?" The receiver said, sounding very anxiously.

"Yah Park Bom! Is this true?!" Sandara noona almost yelled to her. It so happened that the receiver was Park Bom, Sandara's best friend. Both of them were called as Park Sisters as both of them had the name "Park".

"I don't know. I saw this news online, I hope it is not true. What now?" She said very nervously and worried that something might happened to her best friend's brother.

Sandara walked here and there, almost around the living room, frowning and thinking to herself. She tried to find the best way to come out with a solution but couldn't. All she could say was to hide this news from Cheondung but for how long? One day, he would know too.

"I'll keep this from him, making sure that he wouldn't touch any gadget at home" Sandara noona said firmly.

"But what if his agency found out? Eottoke?" Park Bom replied and this worried Sandara even more.

"I don't know. Let's just pray and hope that the news wouldn't spread that far" Sandara prayed in her heart that such news wouldn't reached him but she knew very well that wasn't possible as they were living in South Korea. Any news could spread like wildfire.

"Ne, please take care of Cheondungie" Park Bom noona said before she hung up the phone.

"Ne, I will" Sandara Noona replied her before she too, hung up the phone as she held the phone close to her chest, praying deeply that Cheondungie wouldn't hurt even more than what he felt right now.

But such things weren't happened as what she imagined.

As Sandara noona stormed out from my room, I couldn't tell what had happened to her. Knowing that is no use to think too much on what had happened, I took my phone and streamed the net only to notice the news.

[BREAKING NEWS] MBLAQ Seungho and After School Uee rumoured to be dating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRnxklfw9FQ

Hyorin - Hello / Goodbye