The Flashback

Prayer

Dear Diary,

Missing someone is painful...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look up into the sky, the sky that brighten with the stars and moon that shine towards me.

There, I hope I'll find a wishing star and pray that my love will come. 

That my love will remember me.

That we may be together once again.

I have no idea why I smile. A genuine one. I feel something happy building up me but I am not sure what. Looking at the stars and the moon that shine brightly somehow calm me down from all the sadness inside me.

I decide to take a walk. Is been a long time since I have a walk by my alone. Luckily my manager is not around or else I'll be in deep trouble. 

The breeze is cooling despite that winter is still far away but nevertheless, I enjoyed it very much.

As I walk towards the street, I take out my earphone that I have always carry around with me. I always need some music to accompany me whenever I'm alone, that's why I have it with me all the time.

I put the earphone right into my ear hole and gently fish out my phone so I can plug the cable into it.

I turn on the song and it was my favourite music of all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgpsOsWI0Gs

(Yoon Mi Rae - Touch Love)

With the music playing, it seems I have shut the world behind me and is just me and my music. Soft and melodius. 

The memories seems to flashback into me as I have reached to a place that I have the most memories with him.

With Seungho hyung.

"Cafe Memories"

The Cafe that I have spend my most time with him, creating a fond memories.

I stop right beside the door as I stare straight inside the shop. The placement of the shop is the same as the one we have been to. Same placement, same scent, same furniture, different location.

There, at the center of the shop, I saw myself with him, happily drinking his Ice Americano and clumsily chomping in his blueberry cheesecake. His favourite. I, on the other side was happily drinking my hot chocolate while watching him greedily eating his food. I can see food crumbs falling off from his mouth as I laugh it out at his clumsiness.

Then another scene, I saw myself sharing the earphone with him as we were discussing on our new comeback album. 

I smile at those memories. Those sweet memories that I have with him. As I look back at the scene again, somehow, my tears start to fall.

There I saw him, secretly hiding a present at his back only to notice that, it was our dating anniversary that he present me an expensive watch. The watch that I am still wearing it with me now.

I gently touches my watch that I wear on my left wrist. Good old memories. I can't help myself that I slowly let my tears stream away on my cheeks only when I notice that one of the customer come out from the cafe and saw me crying over there.

As I continue my walk, I reached to an electric shop where TVs were placed on a standboard in the shop, facing towards the street. There, I stop and take a look at the drama that was playing on.

I remember who they are. The characters. Joo Won and Kim Young Kwang were on the medical dorm when they are discussing about love.

With the music playing in my ears, the chorus is playing.

It's okay even if I can't touch you

"Si On ya" Han Jin Wook said.

It's okay even if I can't hug you

"Painful love is still love" Han Jin Wook said.

Lonely love Yes I love you

"Painful love is still love?" Si On asked.

like my destiny, I can feel you

"Ne. As long as the person you love, smile happily, ain't that worth it?" Han Jin Wook said.

Those words struck me....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the darkness of the room where everyone was lying on the bed, sleeping soundly, there, a figure standing beside a person's bed.

With the light so dim, it is hard to make out who that figure is but as the silhouette portrayed, you can see that the figure belongs to a woman.

Not so tall, should be around 160 ~ 163cm.

She was standing beside Seungho, looking straight at him.

She then gently touches his cheek.

"Seungho ya" She said.

"You belong to me now"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------