The Memories

Prayer

Dear Diary,

Have you ever lost your memories before?

I wonder how it feels....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry but you have to go. The patient need to rest." The nurse said to us politely.

"Cheondung a, we have to go. Let Seungho hyung take his rest." G.O hyung gently pat me on my shoulder.

I nodded as I wipe my tears away. Both Joon hyung and Mireu frown, looking sad as to the tragedy that happened to both of us.

"We'll come and visit you tomorrow." G.O hyung said as he pat on Seungho hyung's shoulder before the four of us leave.

Seungho hyung nodded while the nurse tidy up the place and re-arrange everything for him so that he can rest comfortably. She also jot down some notes on her notepad as a record for the doctor to check later on.

We headed out from the ward, ward 103, the ward where Seungho hyung survive from the accident and also the ward where he forgotten me...

I sigh, my head turned low as I walk out from the ward, lifeless.

G.O hyung put his arm around my shoulder, patted me gently.

"Is okay. I'm sure one day he will remember you." G.O hyung said, reassuring that everything will turn out fine.

"Hyung...." I said with a sad tone.

There's many things that clouded my mind right now, especially my guilt for drunk driving cause him to lose his memories of me. If only....

"If only I listen to him, none of this will happened..." I said, sighing.

"Come on, cheer up! Everything will be fine." G.O hyung said, patted me again on my back.

"Doongie, don't worry. We all are here for you." Joon hyung said, giving a bright smile to me.

"Come on hyung! I'm sure it just temporary. Seungho hyung will remember you in no time! Teehehe" Mireu, the happy virus has never fail to make me smile again.

I smile. All the encouragement they give to me cheer me up. 

"I'm sure one day Seungho hyung will remember me. I shouldn't give up." I thought to myself.

I nodded, reassure myself that I shouldn't give up and continue hoping that one day, Seungho hyung will remember who I am.

As we headed down the stairs, G.O hyung stopped us from walking towards the main hall.

"Is not safe to go through there. There's a lot of paparazzi and reporters" G.O hyung said.

"Hyung, let's take the back door. I'm sure Kevin manager knows it very well and is waiting for us there by now" I said. Being the brain of the group DO seems to think a few steps ahead.

As we head towards the back door, there he is. A black van was waiting for us and there's no doubt is Kevin Manager who came out and greeted us.

"Faster come in before the paparazzi and reporters come budging in for news" Kevin Manager hurried us in.

As the door safely close in front of us, Kevin Manager drive us off from the hospital.

"Is Seungho okay?" He asked, concerning the safety of Seungho.

"Ne. He's fine." G.O hyung said but all of us know that Seungho is not as okay as we said.

"I'm sure everyone is tired. Let's take a rest and I drive you all home. Tomorrow we still have some work to do." Kevin Manager said.

"Ne." The 4 of us reply him.

Not long after the drive, Kevin Manager drop me at my house doorstep. Still feeling sad over the accident, I walk lifelessly towards the door and unlock it as I head towards my room. There, I was greeted by my noona, Sandara and my mom.

"Gwenchana?! Are you hurt anywhere?" Both of them are dead concern on me as they examine me in every way.

"I'm okay. Just bruises on my head and my arms. Nothing much. Don't worry too much about me, Noona and Eomma." I force a smile. Reassuring them that I'm fine, just a minor injuries here and there but they will never know how hurt I am deep inside my heart.

"You sure?" Sandara Noona asked.

I nodded with a smile.

"I'm tired. Guess I head to my room to rest." I said.

"I guess. I'll boil some soup for you to drink later. Look at you, you are skinnier than the last time I saw you" Mother said.

"Go rest. I'll call you when dinner's ready." Sandara Noona said while urging me to get some rest.

I nodded while heading towards my room. I really need some quiet time to myself to rest my mind and my body. So many things occured at the same time. I need to re-arrange my thought.

As I close the door behind me, I lied on it. Heaving a sigh, I greet the darkness in my room. I walk towards the working desk just beside my bed and took a seat.

I scan the surrounding of my room. Tears starts to form. There, everywhere in my room are memories of Seungho. Photos on the wall, presents on the cupboard, shoes and clothes in the cabinet, everywhere that I see, is a memory of him.

On the desk, I took a photo frame and examine it.

There it is, a picture of me with Seungho hyung while we are recording on a radio show.

I cry... My heart totally sank.

"I miss you"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_8wiMEJZqs

Another song for the ending of this chapter. Hope you like it.