The Conflict

Prayer

Dear Diary,

Can you teach me,

how to walk on this life,

without any obstacles?

I wish I can handle everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I was called to the president room without much details. I walked into his place and stood before him as his back were facing me. As he turned, I could see that he was holding a tablet in his left hand while his right were stucked in his pocket.

"Can you explain this?" He almost threw his tablet onto the table. The person standing in front of me wore a neat blue and grey sweater and a clean cut jeans. His face stood out the most as he's a very handsome looking man.  I stood there but utter nothing except apologies.

"I'm sorry" I apologized for God-knows how many times I did so as I bow my head down towards him.

"Seungho yah, I didn't say you can't date but this might cause you to lose your fans and what will the other agency might respond to this?" He continued his words as he took a seat on his chair in front of me. On the table were his president tag clearly carved on the wooden board. "Jo Jung Ho".

"That's not true. We didn't date" I said, denying all the so called "facts" that was spreading on the net. I knew it was written as "Rumour" but in South Korea, everyone was sensitive towards Idol dating and what so not but the president whom I knew for ages weren't a person whom never gave chance for an explanation.

"Do you mind to tell me?" Polite as he was, I knew exactly why Mireu's sister chose to marry him. He's such a gentleman and the members loved working with him. I took up my chance and explained to him everything, from start to finish. Not a single details missing, except for the appearance of the paparazzi whom I seriously had no idea he was in the scene.

"Alright. I trust you. I'll tell the media later. Sigh, after Cheondung's incident, now is your turn." He shook his head in disbelief. I took notice of the news and was surprised myself.

"Cheondung? What's with him?" I asked, wanting to know what would had gone wrong with him. As far as I knew him (after I lost my memories of course), he didn't seem a person who would cause troubles.

"He was seen holding hands with Hoya. Weird. He's not that kind of guy who will cause any trouble. This the first time" He replied while still couldn't get his thought off of him.

I was surprised. He did what? Holding hands with Hoya? That's surprising indeed. Somehow, my heart felt uncomfortable. There seems to be a feeling lurking inside me but I couldn't get what that is.

"Meantime, go and have a rest. I'm sure you are tired after yesterday's performance." He gestured his hand out as to shoo me out from his room but his eyes were fixed onto the tablet of his, moving his fingers up and down.

"Oh, we will have a comeback soon. I've asked Simon D, Zion T and Primary to compose MBLAQ's comeback title song. Go and check with them soon" Knowing well that he wasn't good with his memories, luckily he told me the news before he forgot every details.

"Finally, a comeback after so long" I thought to myself as I existed from his room only to be greeted by a phone call from Cheondung. Speaking of the devil. I fished out my phone from my pocket and answered his call.

"Ne Cheondung. What is it?" Anger boiled inside me but I had no idea why I sounded so frustrated upon answering his call. I'm sure Cheondung was taken aback by my sudden rage but I just couldn't help it. 

"Hyung, is everything okay?" Cheondung asked me sounding very anxiously but at the same time, I could feel that he cared for me. At last, after hearing his kind words, my tempered cool down a little.

"Ne. Don't worry. I'm fine" I replied him with a softer tone now but that didn't mean that I'm not frustrated. I still did but just.. Gargh, I didn't know how to explain it.

"Ne. That's great to hear." Cheondung said at the end of the phone call. He sounded much relieved right now.

"So, did you have a good time with Hoya?" I asked. I'm not sure why I did but this curiousity just burned inside me. Why did I even ask?

"Ne?" He was puzzled I'm sure. I'm puzzled too. Well, perhaps he's part of MBLAQ and I'm the leader, I had the right to know every member's affair. Well, that's what I concluded. I had the right to know. Yep.

"Nothing happened." Cheondung replied softly I couldn't catch what he said.

"If you want to do it, do it secretly. Don't let anyone else see you. Our CEO already warned us." I said but before I could continue my words, 3 familiar figures approached me.

"Yo Seungho! Long time no see" One of the figures talked to me as he waved his hand before he approached me.

"Talk to you later" I said to Cheondung but I couldn't hear what he was saying to me as I quickly hung up the phone and greeted that 3 figures. One of them dressed up like a hip hop rapper, wearing a hat slanted on his head, a black jacket covering his white shirt in it and a baggy black jeans. Another person dressed up the same as the hip hop rapper but he wore a black sunglasses and what seems to be a mixtures of colored jackets and a blue jeans. Another one wore formal black tux and a black pants with a sunglasses fixed on his eyes.

I recognized them. They were Simon D, Primary and Zion T. All of my hyungs in charge of our comeback title song.

But on the other hand...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at my cellphone. There lied a picture of him with me. His face were as close as to me. That's my lock screen wallpaper that I couldn't get myself to erase it.

I thought to myself.

"Even when the mind forgets, the heart remember."

"Even when you had forgotten about me, hyung but I'm sure somewhere deep in your heart, you remember me"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkY5p_5gfBM

MBLAQ G.O - Even In My Dreams