The Confusion

Prayer

Dear Diary,

I knew something was not quite right when I stepped out from the shower room.

My left eye kept twitching. I had a bad omen about this.

Sure enough, something happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my way to the bathroom to get ready to meet up with Hoya but as I stepped onto the marble floor of the bathroom, my phone rang. I got frustrated as I knew I would be late if I didn't get ready by now since my place to Studio Cafe took quite a journey, and, what more when I might get stucked in the jam? Nobody on this earth got extra hour to spend, well, except for the housewives that had plenty of time but not for the working adults and school childrens. As I turned, and, with quick acceleration, I rushed towards my bed in which I threw my phone on and took it into my hand. I stared at the phone and there's a text message from Hoya. 

" I wonder what the message is about?" I thought to myself as I slided my phone to unclock it. It was a Samsung Note 2 phone that I had bought with the money I gained from being a singer. Good enough, I opened the text message and it was a reply from Hoya that he confirmed to meet up with me 30 minutes later as he said he would need some time to get ready as well.

30 minutes. I scanned the clock that was placed on the desk. 9:00AM. 30 minutes was enough for me to get ready, not reaching there on time! I quickly replied him back to change the timing.

"Let's meet up in Studio Cafe 1 hour from now"

 I quickly pressed send and quick enough, I got a reply back from him that he was okay with it. 1 hour. 30 minutes to bath and got ready, 30 minutes to reach there. Good enough I thought. As I was about to head over to the shower room, my left eye started twitching. Furiously. I had a bad omen about this. I heard myth stated that for a man to have his left eye twitched, it would bring bad omen to them. I wonder how far this myth but I wouldn't believe on it. It was meant as a myth or a tale the good old grandmother would tell but hey, come on! We were living in a 21st century! Who would believe such a myth? I quickly ditched off such nonsense and walked towards the shower room.

I stripped myself in front of the mirror and took the chance to examine myself. Staring at my good looking face, turning side to side, I still looked as handsome as ever but down below my chest and my stomach, I realized that the packs that I built up with sweat and blood almost seems to disappear. I sighed heavily at myself before I stripped my pants down and stepped into the shower. The hot water was the best early in the morning. It kept me refreshed but knowing that time ticked every second made me ever so regret that I didn't take a bath before this.

Not long after that, I stepped out from the shower room with a towel round my waist. My left eye still twitching for God-knows how long it had been but I ignored it. I scanned the clock. 9:20AM. I still had plenty of time to dress up myself. I searched in my wardrobe and took out a piece of black jacket and a white wifebeater. The jeans as usual. Denim black jeans that complimented the jackets. I put it on first my wifebeater that suitable to revealed my well built arms and then covered it with a black jacket that I got it from Sandara noona as my birthday present last year. The denim jeans suited the jackets. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought that everything looked perfectly chic today that I felt quite happy at myself. I took the house key and my car key before I closed the door behind me. Lucky me that my mom and my two sister weren't at home early in the morning so I didn't need to state my reason for going out.

With the car key on my hand, I beeped the car and it gave a sound. I quickly dived into my car before I finally drove off to Studio Cafe. I had never knew such incident would ever happened in my life.

Exactly at 10AM, I reached the destinated point, Studio Cafe. I parked my car just right in front of the shop since it was vacant by the time I arrived. I walked right in to be greeted by a hand waving at me. It was Hoya. I waved back at him as I walked towards him and sitted in front of him.

"Hi hyung!" Hoya greeted me first as I comfortably placed myself in front of him.

"Sorry, did you wait long?" I felt guilty as I knew that I took quite a long time to get ready everything.

"No hyung, I just arrived." Such a polite kid even very good at lying too. I knew he had been waiting for quite some time as I scanned the drink that he placed it in front of him half empty indicating that he had been here for at least 10 to 15 minutes. I felt even more guilty by now. I adjusted myself comfortably but the time had come that I needed to confess my thought about this relationship.

"Hyung, I read the news. Are you okay?" Hoya started even before I could arrange my thought in my head. I was startled. Just then, the waitress came just right on time with a tray and empty cups and bottles was placed unevenly on it with tissues pilling up and almost falling down as long as there's wind that blows.

"May I take your order sir?" She stood just right in between of us where both of our eyes were fixed on her. Right when I'm about to order, the door bell rang and a womanly figure entered in wearing a denim jacket with a white top and a short denim jeans. Though I had never got the chance to look at who she was but that bad feeling striked suddenly. As the strong wind blown to the cafe, it carried off all the empty cups, bottles and tissues were blown off to the ground and caught us off guard. Part of the cups and bottles fall right onto me and as Hoya was startled as well but despite of all the ruckus, his instinct were spot on time. He quickly helped to pick up all the empty cups and bottles as well as the tissues that was lying on the floor before he stumbled by the oh-so-clumsy waitress and his head fall right onto my face and his lips accidentally touched mine.

It was just an accident but behind the glass mirror was a person who was glancing at the window only to notice I was kissed by Hoya without looking at the whole picture.

That person was Seungho hyung.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------