The Confrontation

Prayer

Dear Diary,

I feel bad for him,

but what can I do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I see Seungho hyung disappeared into the resting room, my heart felt heavy. Uee? I don't know who is she as we have never speak a word to each other before but I have a feeling, she seems dangerous. I know is rude of me to address her by such a statement, is just this feeling of mine that I can't betray to.

Then a familiar figure rush towards me and hug me from behind.

"Oppa!" The feminine figure said in her husky voice.

I turned around to see a familiar female figure standing behind me with her usual bright smile greeting me.

Jung Eunji.

"Ah Eunji ya!" I said, surprised by her sudden appearance.

"Hehe" She giggle as usual with her innocent grin.

"Ah hyung! You know Eunji?" Mireu asked curiously. I know. Is either he's jealous or he's just busybody. The usual him. The members doesn't know our relationship so is best to tell them straight ahead before causing anymore misunderstanding.

"Oh ya. I know Eunji since small. She's my childhood friend along with Hoya" I said, confirming our relationship with each other. Mir and Joon jaws dropped open but G.O hyung just stare at us blankly. I'm sure he is as surprised as both of them.

"Hoya too?!" Joon hyung was surprised by it. I mean, what's that big deal? We are all from Busan anyway.

"Ne. Hoya oppa and Cheondung oppa are my best brother." Eunji acknowledged our relationship as she link her arm around mine. Is embarassing but that's the usual her.

"Woah, DAEBAK!" Joon hyung exclaim loudly, can't believe that I have such a past while Mireu pouted his lips in jealousy.

"I'm jealous" 

Ignoring the 3 members, I turned back to Eunji.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you get ready?" I asked knowing that she's gonna perform soon enough.

"We already prepared and warmed up and I still have time till our turn to perform that's why I come to find you." Eunji replied still with her grin on me. Sometimes I find her look stupid grinning at someone like that but I don't dare to tell her, knowing that her personalities isn't something that you should messed with.

"I see... so what is it that you find me?" I asked.

"Oppa, did Hoya oppa tell you anything?" Eunji asked as she move her face towards me, almost reaching to my face as she said in a whispery voice.

"Hoya? What is it that he want to tell me?" I asked curiously.

"Did Hoya said something to me before?" I thought to myself, thinking back the time we did spend together but nothing seems strange.

"Something like his past...?" Eunji asked again, giving me some hint to catch but I still can't figure out what she meant.

I shook my head, I give up. I can't find anything strange about Hoya anyway.

"Sigh that Hoya oppa, he should have confess that he likes Cheondung oppa-!" Eunji immediately close knowing that she accidentally slip away those words.

My eyes opened wide in surprised.

"H-Hoya... what?" I asked as my words seems stuttered.

"Aishhhh! I don't want to keep this anymore! Is frustrating!" Eunji burst out in frustration.

The other 3 members turned around and look at us in confusion. 

"What's the ruckus?" G.O hyung asked.

"Ah nothing, hyung." I said as I drag Eunji to a corner to talk.

"Yah Cheondung! Don't go too far, we gonna perform soon" G.O hyung shouted at us as I reply him with a OK sign.

"Ya Eunji! What is it bout Hoya and me?" I asked, curious to know the answer.

"Ya oppa! Don't you realize Hoya oppa's feeling?" Eunji said as she make a frustrated face.

"What feeling?" I asked.

"Aishhhhh!" Eunji said as she land a kick on my knee. I screamed in pain.

"Yah Eunji-" 

"Hoya Oppa love you!" Eunji said as I pressed my knee in pain but I'm seriously shocked to hear such words.

"Eunji ya! We gotta perform now!" Bomi shouted to Eunji as the rest of the members walk pass us but Eunji just fixed his eyes on me.

"Hoya Oppa love you, do something about it" She said before she leave me there in pain.

"Hoya love me...." I thought to myself. Now, I seriously am not sure what to do anymore. I'm confused. What's with this sudden confession? What am I gonna do? Hoya... all these while I'm treating him like my best brother, I didn't know... I...

As the members of Apink walked pass the other 3 MBLAQ members, getting ready to stand on the stage while at the same time, INFINITE members walk down from the stage after their performance.

Eunji and Hoya eyes met but Eunji said nothing but staring at Hoya with a frustrated face.

As Eunji got up on stage, I returned from the corner and my eyes met Hoya.

"Hoya...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------