The Practice Room

Prayer

Dear Diary,

My left eyelid starts to twitch for a while now,

I have a bad feelings something might happen....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah Unnie, you wake up already?" Nana said as she opened the door to my room to find me sitting on the chair to my make-up desk.

"Ah Nana." I said while I put on my make up to my face.

"Unnie, we have to go for practice already. We have performance the day after tomorrow, remember?" Nana said as to remind me that we have a performance soon.

She then took a sit beside me as she look at me putting on my make-up.

"Ye." I replied her as I put on some eyeliner on my eyes.

As she nodded, she examined the make-up desk only to found a photo of Seungho slip out from my purse.

"Oh? Isn't that Seungho oppa photo?" Nana said, surprised to find out the photo.

"Give me back" I quickly snatch the photo away from her hand and gently wipe the dusk or her finger print from the photo.

"Sigh Unnie. Sometimes I pity you." Nana said as she frown her face.

"Why?" I asked, surprised by her statement.

"If is not Cheondung oppa, you two might have dated by now" Nana said, sighing.

"Nana ya, is already the past, don't mention it." I replied her but deep down inside my heart, I feel frustrated but I hold it in.

"Right. Unnie, once you finish preparing, come to the kitchen, Jung Ah Unnie prepared some lunch for us." Nana said as she stood up and head to the door.

"Ye" I replied her.

"Oh btw, Uee Unnie, remember that we have performance soon so be prepared ya!" Nana said before she close the door behind her.

As Nana left the room, my emotions come again. As I eyed towards the photo that I gently put on my desk, a thought came to me.

"Seungho oppa, one day, you will be my lover" I said in my heart. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cheondung, why did you bring me here to the practice room?" Seungho hyung asked, curious to know why I ever bring him to the practice room where there's nobody here at all. Not even the trainees nor G.O, Joon and Mir are here too but somehow, this place seems nostalgic.

"Hyung, you don't remember?" I asked, smiling.

Seungho hyung just shook his head. Seems like he can't grasp the meaning of this.

"Hyung, this is where we first met remember?" I said happily, stretching my arms and legs just to ease my tiredness from all the travels that we had. It seems quite a short journey from the hospital to where JTC studio is but the journey is tiring.

"Really? Did we first met here?" Seungho hyung asked as he scan the surrouding, trying to recall anything possible.

I nodded to him, scanning through the memories that we had in this practice room. It holds alot of meaningful memories here. It feels nostalgic.

"Did you remember anything?" I asked, trying to find hope in my words but I know is futile.

Seungho hyung shook his head while he scan again the whole practice room.

"How did we meet?" Seungho hyung asked, trying to find his memories.

"I was a trainee from LOEN Ent before I transfer here by Rain hyung prior to the absent of Sang Bae and we are debuting soon" I said.

"Really? How come I don't remember anything about you? All the while I thought Sang Bae is here performing with us." Seungho hyung said sounding surprised to my statement.

"No hyung, it was me." I said, though I feel sad inside me but what can I do?

"Wait... then.... You.... Him..... Ughhhhh.....My head......" Seungho hyung said in pain while trying to recall the memories.

"Hyung! You okay? You don't have to force yourself to remember. Take it slow." I said as I gently put my arms on his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"I'm okay, just a little headache." Seungho hyung said.

"Do you need to eat medicine?" I said, concerning his health.

"No, I'm okay." Again, Seungho hyung reassure that he's fine.

"Okay..." I said.

It was a minute silence between the 2 of us before Seungho hyung break the silence.

"Cheondung" Seungho hyung said.

I look at him.

"Tell me more about us." Seungho hyung said.

"You sure? You will get headache again if you force yourself to remember." I was surprised by his question and much more concerning on his health.

"Is okay if I don't remember, I just want to hear your story." Seungho hyung said.

"Will he be alright? " I thought to myself but in the end, I give in to him. Somehow, it pains me that he forget about me but another part of me really want to relive again our memories together.

I nodded to him.

"Hyung, you were very strict to me when we first met. Especially when I have no idea on the term hyung-dongsaeng relationship." I said, smiling to myself.

"Really? Aren't you Korean? You should know such basic manners" Seungho hyung said.

I shook my head.

"Nope. When I was 2 years old, I was staying in Philippines with my family before I migrate back to Korea." I said.

"I see." Seungho hyung said, nodding to himself.

"You were harsh on me during practice, you even stole my tracksuit and I have to wear jeans to practice. Hahaha" I said, laughing to the memories that we both had.

"Woah! Am I really that bad?" Seungho hyung said.

"Erm... Not really. After that, you've been good to me. You buy me food, you feed me, you dance with me, you treat me good and sort of." I said, suddenly my tone become sad though Seungho hyung didn't notice. Forcing a smile on my face recalling those memories.

"Then we must be very close, right?" Seungho hyung asked.

I nodded.

"Yup, we are close." Somehow, the memories that I don't want to remember suddenly flicker in my mind.

"I see." Seungho hyung nodded.

"Close enough to be lover......" I whispered to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------