The Night

Prayer

Dear Diary,

Why did I think of you each day?

My heart aches with all the beautiful memories that we once had.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uee closed the door behind her as she took off her heels before she entered the room. I got surprised to her beautiful and elegent house that contrasted with her y charismastic appearance in every live performance she could pull off. Everything in her house was very well organized. The living room was very well furnished with a big LCD TV hung on the wall just opposite that big L shaped couch that could fit at least 10 people on it. Beside the TV was 2 huge speakers acted as the surround sound for the whole room and under the TV was a huge cabinet that she stored almost all the dramas that you could find airing on TV. Old or new, she had everything. There's a transparent coffee table placed just in front of the couch with a very beautiful hand-made mat under it. On the wall were beautifully painted art hung accordingly and a huge book shelf placed just beside the couch with lampstand at the corner of the room. Uee surprised me. I couldn't close my mouth with what I saw until she broke my amazement.

"Why oppa? Is my house surprised you?" Uee chuckled a little as she glance at me before she put down her bag on the couch.

"Oh? Ohh... Your house.... is different-" 

"Different from what you usually see in me?" Uee completed my sentence before I could even finish my own words. She seems to have known what I'm about to say. Telepathy? Impossible. I hardly communicate with After School member, what more with Uee. This the first time I had seriously have a word with her but this was unexpected.

"How-" 

"How do I know? Haha! Oppa, that's what most of my friends said! Even my members too!" I was in awe. How could she knew everything I was about to say? Uee began to laugh at my expression. Maybe it seems funny to her but this was everything too new for me.

"I guess I'm embarassed myself." I giggled in embarassment as I could only bow my head down.

"Don't be silly oppa! There's nothing embarassing. Hold on a minute. I go have a change of clothes. Have a seat oppa." Uee smiled to me before she headed to her room.

I'm still in awe as I looked around the whole place. Everything was very well organized. There's gym room, kitchen and even a mini theatre in one of the room! "Woah! I could never imagine how hardworking she was and how feminine too!" I thought to myself as I looked at every room in awe before she broke the silence.

"Oppa, what are you looking at?" She said.

This was the first time I had ever seen such beautiful woman in my life. She was dressed simple with a while female tank top and a black shorts, the usual female would wear in gym. She was wearing exactly the same type with her hair tied in a ponytail. "Oh God! Is this heaven? I'm seeing such beautiful angel in front of me!" I thought to myself. My heart beat fast, my cheeks grew hotter. 

"Oppa, what would you like to drink?" she said as she headed towards the kitchen, taking out 2 glass from the shelve while preparing to make some drink.

"Oh.. Anything will do" I said to her as I took my seat on the dining chair placed beside the transparent dining table. I scanned around the kitchen area and I noticed that all her kitchen utensils were of modern look, and she loved to keep everything clean and tidy. I could not find a single dirt on anything!

"Is Cappucino okay?" She said as she poured the coffee to one of the glass I assume is hers.

"Okay" I said and I saw her quickly poured another cup of what looked like coffee into another glass and then, very quickly, she poured white liquid ( I assume is cream) on top of it skillfully. Before I knew it, she placed the drink in front of me and took a seat beside me.

"Here's your coffee, oppa" She said while sipping her glass of coffee gently. I watched as her lips touched the glass gently, sipping the coffee into . "That pinkish lips is very attractive" I thought to myself as I gulped down my saliva. The way I looked at her, she seems very defenseless but somehow, I'm attracted to her. 

"Oppa, is the drink not nice? Do you want something else?" Uee took noticed of my still full cappucino and as she broke my thought, I quickly took a sip or two down my throat and I found it very delicious to my liking. Another surprised hit me.

"Woah! This is delicious! How do you make this?" I asked in excitement. 

"Heh, secret!" Uee smiled before sipping her coffee again.

"Eyyy... So, did you live here all by yourself?" I asked, sipping my cappucino yet another time and before I knew it, the glass almost empty so I stopped and wait for her answer. She nodded.

"Ne. I live by my own since my family don't live with me. You know, with my performance and stuff." I could hear her sad tone in her words.

"I see. Who clean up all the place then? It is so sparkling clean and tidy!" I said, trying to change the topic rather than dwelling in her family matters.

"I did. Everything." She sounded cheerfully this time as she put down her glass onto the table. 

"Woah!" I'm seriously surprised! Did she mean that all these were her doings? That's impressive! With all the hectic schedules everyday, I could hardly have time to even close my eyes and to think that she's able to do all these! Woah! She's a keeper!

"Impressive isn't it?" She giggled a little, smiling sweetly to me. Her smile always had this sensation that captured my heart bit by bits. I was in a daze and before I knew it, the clock struck 12AM.

"Ah! Is late, I have to go now. Thanks for the hospitality" I thanked her before I took my leave off from her house. She smiled sweetly yet again before she ushered me towards her door.

"Thanks for coming, oppa!" She said as she watched me off from her place. I waved gently at her and told her that I would like to come again next time if I had the chance. I wondered why I said that but she didn't find it weird nor disturbing but nodded in agreement. Perhaps, I had fallen head over heels to her. 

As I left her place, she put on a smirk on her face before she closed the door behind her.

"First Mission : Capture His Heart With Innocent Act - Accomplished" She whispered to her own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room is filled with darkness but all I could think was him. Did I made the right choice? I was just trying to help him but does my heart seriously ready to accept new changes? 

As I turned here and there on my bed, I couldn't fall asleep. I stared at the ceiling for some time before I turned to my desk and took up the photo frame. There was me and him.

I harassed it a little.

"Seungho hyung, will you remember me one day?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------