The Anger

Prayer

Dear Diary,

I heard lightning strikes,

and the wind howled.

My prediction came true.

Bad omen had arrived.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uee saw us walked away angrily and she gave an evil smirk before she continued to flirt with Seungho hyung and all the other hyungs there.

Hoya and I walked off from the cafe and never even turning back to look at the situation except for Hoya. He frowned and I could sense that he was actually worried about me but I couldn't help it. I tried to bury down my anger deep within me, trying to forget the whole scene but it was just no use. It kept on repeating every single time I tried to forget. I clenched my fist as I walked towards God-knows which way I'm heading to. Every steps I took hurt my little heart inside me. I walked away as fast as I can, ignoring every single soul that watches me. All I wanted was to stay away from the cafe and from the whole scene until Hoya called out to me in which I stopped short and turned. I saw him panting hard, catching his breath as both of his hands were on his knees. 

"H-Hyung! W-wait for me...." Hoya panted quite heavily as he tried to catch up on me. I guess I must had forgotten about his existence. I felt so sorry to have abandoned him in such a state. 

Suddenly, I thought my views had widen as I scanned the surrounding. It was the exact same place that I had confess to Hoya. The stream where we used to go. There, I saw everyone looking straight at me, wondering what had happened to both of us. Some even thought that we were filming for a drama. I realized that I am not alone.

"I'm sorry, Hoya. I had forgotten about you." I said as I looked at him with a guilt resting on me. I felt sorry for him and it was me who asked to meet him in this situation but that, that wicked scene had brushed away all my thoughts. 

"Is okay. Don't worry about me. More over, I'm the one who should say sorry to you" Hoya finally stopped panting. He was able to breathe normally now. He surprised me as how much he had been training on his stamina and muscle building and still panting hard and hardly able to breathe normally. He wore a very nice white-blue motorbike jacket and a grey baggy training pants which drenched in sweat by now. He looked hot and handsome in this kind of outfit but his words still puzzled me. He should say sorry to me? What for? What did he ever done wrong to me?

"Huh? What do you mean?" 

Hoya looked straight at my eyes and smile for awhile before he started scratching his head, feeling a little embarassed and that puzzled me even more.

"Let's break up"

His words hit hard on me and I was stunned for a little while. My mouth dropped open yet another time. "What is this? What had I ever done wrong in my life that I had to suffered this not once but twice? On a same day?! This is insane!" I thought to myself but shouldn't this suppose to come out from my mouth? It was I whom asked him out and offered a break up because I couldn't return his feelings but looked like it was the other way round now.

"W-why?"

My mouth finally able to lead on its own and the words came out automatically. My instinct I guess. Hoya looked at me and still keeping his smile on his face.

" I realized how much you loved Seungho hyung and I'm not the right person to be your lover"

His words echoed deep inside me as I sat myself on the floor of JTC practice room with my legs opened wide. I felt moody. I felt lifeless. My eyes wasn't looking at anything but blank space in the air that I could hardly catch what shape could the space made. I lost count on how much times had passed but all I could ever do was to repeat the whole scenes on my head. I lost two person in a day. How awesome could I be. Perhaps I could register myself in the Guinness Book of Record for the best heard-broken guy in the world. I knew I shouldn't think about all the incidents happened today. I needed to do something. I needed to forget everything. I needed a change. I slapped myself hard on my cheek and talked to myself.

"Wake up Cheondung! Wake up! Do something! You shouldn't keep on thinking all the bad things happened in your life! Stay positive!" I nodded to myself before I got up from my place and walked towards the table not far away from me and the radio.It was a mellow, soft yet sad song accompanied by the smooth ticked from the guitar.It was a sad song where the singers long for the lover to come back to her side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28wHsmQ5mDk

I tried to dance myself to the song played in the radio but my tears started to fall down from my eyes. I couldn't continue dancing to the song as every steps and every words from the song just hurt me more instead. The memories that we had together seemed so far away now. I cried myself down alone in the practice room before I heard footsteps approaching the practice room. I recognized that footsteps more than anything in this world. I wiped away all the tears in my eyes before I turned and looked at the familiar figure approaching me.

"What are you doing here, Cheondung?"

It was none other than Seungho hyung. Speaking of the devil but what caught me off guard was his next words.

"Shouldn't you be with Hoya now, enjoying your date together?"

I stared at him for a good 10 seconds before I answered him. 

"What do you mean?"

"I saw Hoya kissing you in the Cafe, no? I guess your date seems to turn out well. I'm surprised to see you here."

I got up from my place and approached him as he walked towards the radio and turned it off.

"I guess you misunderstand. There's nothing between us."

I said to him. I knew I should have tell him everything that we had never started a real relationship afterall but I wasn't sure what held back my words. Feelings I guess.

"Misunderstand? I guess not. He even kissed you! You must had a lot of fun. Ha ha ha!"

Seungho hyung laughed as he faced me and deep inside me, my heart started boiling in anger. I talked back towards him, trying to clear the misunderstanding but I didn't know it would come to this. I tried to calm down myself but the next words just slipped away from me.

"Leave Uee, hyung. She do you no good."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------