CHAPTER 9 - TEA ANYONE?

A Cup of Earl Grey

2ND FLOOR, ART  CONFERENCE ROOM

Jong Kook, Ji Hyo and Gary was waiting for the staff with their Ace, TOP. The door suddenly opened revealing TOP. All three of them went to TOP and he suddenly backed out. Jong Kook, Ji Hyo and Gary all asked TOP. The staff laughed and TOP just looked at them and smirked.

TOP : Too many questions. One by one! One by one! (he then shhhh them and after he did it, silent screams from the female employees looked at them and winked causing a new roar of screams)

Jong Kook then held TOP's shoulder that made him glance at Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo : How can we know if he is the right Ace?

Yamada : He has something you guys need to enter the CEO's office.

All three of them stared at TOP, he then avoided his gaze and looked around. He then saw Jong Kook approach him. He then took something from his pocket and pulled out a card.

TOP : This one, right?

Yamada then went to TOP and borrowed the card. He then took a device of some sort and placed the card. The device beeped three times, Yamada then nod and smiled.

Yamada : This is the card, you have the Ace with you.

Jong Kook, Ji Hyo and Gary rejoice not knowing TOP's smirk. Yamada then accompanied them to the elevator.

Gary : Why do we have this specific elevator?

Yamada : This one actually goes directly to the CEO's office. 

He then left and the remaining four entered the elevator. TOP then swipes the card and entered the PIN number Ah In gave him. Welcome back Mr. Ah In.  Jong Kook heard the what the voice said Ah In? Why would it say Ah In?  Jong Kook then directed his sight to TOP and saw him,

TOP : Something wrong, hyung? 

Jong Kook was about to say something when the door opened. TOP cut to the front and swipe the card, they entered the 1st level room.

Gary and Ji Hyo was amazed. This for them is the most normal part of the company, yah including the white one but still. They looked outside and saw the turf and how it looks so cool. They went outside and explored it, leaving Jong Kook and TOP. Just then, the door of the elevator opened.

Leo : But, But! I wasn't in fault, honest! Honest Nana!

His nanny just shook her head earning a cute pout from Leo. He was still acting cute when he saw people.

Leo : Akkkk! Who are you people? Are you with those people who were eating downstairs? kekekeke. I'm Leo by the way, nice to meet you all. I can't shake any of your hands as you can see, they are quite busy holding my cup. 

Just then they heard someone going down the stairs. Leo went out and played with the kiddie swing while finishing his coffee. Once Jong Kook heard someone going down, he called Ji Hyo and Gary and they came right on time. Jong Kook saw Ji Hyo's shock face that made Jong Kook and Gary look. What they saw almost made their heart leap~!

Kwangsoo : Ahhhh, at last you arrived. Ladies and Gentleman, My name is Kw......

Leo : Giraffe! You look funny! he peaked inside and went back to his swing.

The rest of the people inside laughed. Kwangsoo then went out to follow Leo. The rest of the Blue Team emerged with the exception of Ah In. 

Jaesuk and Haha : The Queen awaits! Please proceed to the 2nd floor, peasants!

Jong Kook then approach Haha and Jaesuk which they ignored and instead went straight outside with Kwangsoo and Leo. While going upstair, they heard laughter coming from the floor. As they reached the last step.

Ah In : You guys are late. kekeke. Have some food, I think you guys are hungry. Contracts and pens, Please? I've already confiscated Siwon, Jin Hyuk and Suk Jin hyung's pens. They'll be here momentarily.

TOP then was the last to arrive, he went to Ah In and gave the card to him.

TOP : Mianhe, but I'm not the real Ace. Ah In is. He just gave me his card to trick you guys. I'm no actor for nothing.

Ah In then made them sit down. Jong Kook, Gary and Ji Hyo's face are still frozen while TOP can't take his smirk off his face. Just then his face changed when he saw someone approach them. Ah In saw the change in TOP's face and called Mr. Birkins' attention. Both of them are now staring at TOP's epic stunned expression.

Dara : Here here. Let me sign this last contract for you. I think I need to sign the last one.

The three of them including the staff and TOP has the frozen and stunned face. Dara then signed the contract and handed it over to Gary. 

Ah In : Before you melt her, she's the CEO and President of Jace Luka Co., and Park-Everwreath Enterprises, Dara Park-Everwreath, my Noona.

All of them woke up from their stunned trance and looked at Ah In and Dara and vice-versa.

Dara : We're just siblings, not twins. Let's join the other team downstairs so I can formally proclaim the winner.

The rest of the staff and the Red Team went down.

Dara : Mr. Choi can I talk to you for a second? 

TOP : Sure, why not. He was then escorted to a sit and Dara went to her chair.

TOP was staring at her intensely, looking calm and composed outside but his heart is biting twice as normal. Why the heck is happening to me? I'm just nervous, right? 

Dara : Tea? 

TOP shook his head and Dara gave him a nod. She then took out a contract and gave it to TOP. He then bowed and accepted the contract. He opened it and his eyes was about to pop out.

TOP : This....you signed it?

Dara : I've reviewed the contract 3 times before signing it. It's a promising proposal and I think it will both benefit our companies. The Germany and Australia branch agreed with the plan. Mr. Choi, I..

TOP : Tabi, just call me Tabi or if you'll like, Oppa. I don't mind. 

TOP winked at her and she just shook her head. Dara then looked at him and smiled. 

Dara : Alright, then call me Dara since you want me to call you Tabi. I just want to personally say Thank you for taking good care of Ah In. I know he can be full of himself most of the time, but you're still on his side. And by that I am truly grateful.

TOP smiled and bowed at her. Dara then stands as well as TOP, they've exchange calling cards and she decided to join the rest downstairs. TOP was left sitting, staring at the card in his hand blankly when Dara went to his side and tapped his shoulder. TOP then looked at her and he heard her say, We should go down now. TOP gave her a nod and Dara smiled. She went down and was about to follow her when he stopped, I think..... he then shook his head, took his phone out and saved her number while pocketing the card on his jacket and went down, not before doing something.

DOWNSTAIRS

PD : Congratulations Blue Team for winning. 

Everyone cheered especially the Blue Team. Dara then took the box with Mont Blanc pens. She then approached the Red Team, shocking them.

Dara : Kindly take out the pens you used and you can keep it, a consolation for a job well done and for visiting my company. 

Siwon, Jin hyuk and Suk Jin just arrived and froze when they saw Dara. 

Dara : Omo! They're still more?! Hi everyone (bow) I'm Dara Park-Everwreath CEO. Hi Siwon, nice to see you again.

Siwon smiled at Dara, she remembers me! She remembers me! I'll make sure to brag this to my members~ kekeke Jin Hyuk extended his hand and shook her hand. Suk Jin did the same. The three of them went to their teammates and was shock to be given the Mont Blanc pens.

Dara : This one is for Mr. Suk Jin, this one is from our kid's collection and I heard you have a kid so. Hope you'll like it.

Suk Jin smiled lovingly to Dara and hugged her. She then hugged him back. Dara then took a huge box covered with Red cloth. The Red Team was instructed to open the cover. What they saw made the smile on their faces grew bigger.

   

Dara : Consolation prize. The watches are from TechnoMarine, our new member. The bagsacks I think are from a new brand. Please enjoy them.

The Blue team was then called to take the Blue cloth off. There jaws drops when the saw what's under.

       

Dara : Since the Blue Team won, what you guys have here is the 2013 collection from Rolex and Chanel under our collaboration with the brands. 

Both teams thanked Dara as well as the staff for welcoming them and for the expensive prizes. Dara also gave the staffs of Running Man things from their line as well. Running Man thanked Dara and bid there farewell. Before they left, Dara invited them to the cafeteria to have dinner. Everyone was happy and satisfied until the day ended. 

Ah In : TOP, what was that look earlier?

TOP then looked and Ah In and smiled. He went inside his car and left. Ah In then smirked, Choi Seunghyun you can't win my Noona that easily. I may be your bestfriend, but she's still my Noona. Let's see how far can you handle it. Ah In then watched the departing car and went inside he then took his phone and called someone.

Ah In : Uncle, we have a problem. I thing Seunghyun fancies Noona.

Seunghyun? SeungRi? 

Ah In : Ani! Ani! TOP! He didn't tell me but I feel like he does. What should we do?

Let's just see what happens and if he really does fancy your Noona. 

Ah In then hanged up and a huge smirk appeared in his face. He then saw her Noona's phone blinking and he then clicked it, One missed call - Tabi. Ah In looked at the name again, Tabi eyyyy! Too fast bro, too fast! He then deleted it and left the phone. He smirked and saw Leo, he then carried him and went back to the cafeteria.  Bring it on, TOP!

 

====================================== OH YEAH! CHAPTER 9 DONE! ==============================================