CHAPTER 28 - THROWING ALL MY SECRETS AWAY

A Cup of Earl Grey

They arrived to their dorm and all of them went straight to their respective rooms. Kris was still quiet and that made the other members worried. Sehun and Tao went to go to Kris’ room but was shock when they saw him all dressed up.

 

“You’re off to somewhere hyung?” Tao and Sehun asked. Kris just bundled himself more and went to their manager and asked permission. He then left the dorm and left the people inside worried for him.

 

“I think we should follow him just in case.” Xiumin said. Lay, Luhan, Xiumin and Suho took their coats and went outside. Lay took the car out and tried locating for Kris.

 

“Oh! There he is!” Xiumin shouted which Lay made a sudden brake. They all alight the car where he parked quiet far to avoid getting some attention from the sasaeng fans. Luhan then told them to separate in two to cover both the front and the back part of the park.

 

Luhan and Lay then saw Kris sat down on a bench and was checking his watch.

 

“He’s waiting for someone I assume.” Lay said. Luhan nodded and they hid themselves on some bushes. Then they saw Kris stand up and bowed.

 

“I can’t see. Move over.” Luhan said. Lay’s eyes widen and Luhan gasped silently.

 

“That’s Kang Dong won right?” Luhan asked. Lay just stared at the two of them in disbelief.

 

“How did Kris know him?” Lay asked Luhan. They transferred somewhere nearer to somehow hear some of the conversation.

 

“It’s been a long time Kris. How are you?” Dong won asked. Kris just remained quiet and still looks on the floor.

 

“Kris?” Dong won asked again. Kris then mentally shook himself and looked at Dong won.

 

“I’m fine, hyung.” Kris said in which Dong won nodded.

 

“Why do I feel that you’re hiding something from me?” Dong won asked. Kris just kept himself quiet and let Dong won do the talking.

 

“Me? Hmmmm, let’s see. I went to meet with my producers and guess what, I found someone there. Dara Park from 2NE1.” Once Dong won said her name, Kris’ eyes widened and looked at the older person beside him.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!” Kris shouted. He then stands up and dashed to Dong won.

 

“TRY TOUCHING HER HYUNG AND I PROMISE TO KILL YOU BY MYSELF!” Kris threatened him. Dong won just smirked at him and removed Kris’ hands.

 

“And how may I ask you will you do that? I’m more powerful than you are and wiser. You can’t overpower me Kris.” Dong won said. Kris smirked at him and stands up.

 

“Well, it seems that you’ve underestimate me dear cousin.” Kris said and left Dong won glaring at him.

 

Dong won then stands up and checked his surroundings and vanished. Luhan and Lay stands up from their hiding place and looked at each other. Then Suho and Xiumin arrived and they went back to their dorm.

 

KRIS’ POV

I took my phone out and saw a message from my dear cousin. I was shocked that he was back in Korea and he said he wanted to see me. I was feeling uneasy not because of him being here but with what happened earlier. It isn’t a big deal but I can still feel something weird.

 

I took my coat out and went outside. I saw the look that my co-members are giving me right now and I just shrugged it off. I went straight to manager-nim and asked for his permission. I left and felt that someone will follow me and well, they didn’t disappoint me. I waited for him on a bench.

 

I showed my respect and he then asked questions. I have bored and was about to leave but then I heard Noona’s name. My blood just boiled and the next thing I know, I was doing something. He thought that I can’t beat him this time, but he’s wrong. He’s forgetting that I have what he needs.

 

END OF KRIS’ POV

 

Luhan and Lay separated and they went straight to their rooms and tried sleeping. As Lay was comfortable in his room, Luhan was still bothered with what he saw and he wanted to clear his mind. He then went outside and went to the kitchen not seeing Kris there.

 

As he was about to approach the refrigerator, he heard someone cleared his throat that almost made him dropped the glass he was holding. He then placed it on the counter near him and turned his back and saw Kris looking at him.

 

“Why are you still up?” Kris asked.

 

“Can’t sleep.” He answered. Kris just stared at him and nodded. He was about to leave when Luhan called his attention.

 

“We followed you, you know.” Luhan said. Kris continued cleaning the cup and teapot he used with his tea and ignored whatever it is he’s saying.

 

“Why are you with him? Are you on his side? Are you one of them?” Luhan asked. Kris placed the glass as well as the teapot carefully on the container and looked at Luhan.

 

“He’s my cousin.” He said. Luhan nodded.

 

“So, you’re related with Jae hyung and Jinwoo then?” Luhan said. Kris then gave him a look.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Luhan said.

 

“Nothing.” He said. Luhan was still looking at him.

 

“If you want to ask me something, just ask away. You’re freaking me out.” Kris said.

 

“About the incident earlier, I was wondering.....” Luhan was cut off when Kris said something.

 

“It was Dara Noona who comforted me that time. I was feeling something weird and I can’t handle it anymore so I have to cry. You know I don’t like you guys to see me weak so I went there to calm myself.” Kris said. Luhan was still looking at him as if he wanted more from him.

 

“You’re not telling me something. Kris, you can tell me. I won’t say anything.” Luhan said.

 

“I need her.” Kris said. Luhan wasn’t really listening to him when he spoke so he asked him to repeat it.

 

“I need her Luhan.” Kris said. Luhan’s eyes widen and he stared at Kris.

 

“What do you mean you need her? Are you going to abduct her or something?! You can’t do that! And wait, who her?” Luhan said.

 

“No not that. I need her, in my life. I love her. I love Dara Noona.” Kris said. Luhan’s eyes felt like popping out of his socket with what he was hearing right now.

 

“But I know I can’t since she’s for Lay.” He said looking at Luhan. Luhan sighed in relief because he doesn’t want to pick between the two of them. Kris saw the look that Luhan made and he laughed.

 

“Dude, don’t worry I know my position so chill and besides you said you want me to tell you everything right? You’re weird Luhan, so weird.” Kris said whilst he continued snickering.

 

“I just don’t know what to react in that kind of scenario.” Luhan said. Kris just smiled at him and left him.

 

“Just, don’t stop me when I want to protect her or anything alright” Kris said which in Luhan just nodded to.

 

LUHAN’S POV

I told Kris that he can tell me everything and well, I really want to know what’s been bothering him lately but when he told me the reason, I was dumbfounded. When he told me that he likes, no love my Noona I was left speechless. He can’t love Noona because she already has Lay even though I prefer him over Lay for my Noona, I won’t jeopardize the friendship that we have.

 

I calmed down when he said he knows his position and he just wants to be there for my Noona, I sighed in relief. Truth to be told, I really admire Kris. He’s there for not just for Noona but for everyone. Maybe it’s because of his nature or something, but whatever. Atleast I know he won’t do anything stupid.

 

But still, what was he meant when he said to Dong won sunbaenim that he shouldn’t underestimate him? Is he more powerful than anyone of us?

 

Dang! My head hurts! I need me some ice cream!!! Geez!

 

END OF LUHAN’S POV