CHAPTER 5- LISTEN TO MY HEARTBEAT

A Cup of Earl Grey

before anything else, I just want to thank everyone who subscribed as well as commented on this story. It's really a hot warming feeling. Thank you everyone! :D Oh and thanks to those who took the photos I used (since I don't own any of them), you guys made my story visually pretty. Here goes, on with the 5th Chapter.

================================================================================================================

SM ENTERTAINMENT, CONFERENCE ROOM

EXO is to be introduce to the successful groups under their label. Super Junior, SHINEE, F(x) and Girl's Generation are v.anxious to finally meet their juniors.

"I heard they're all good-looking and I heard we have the same age with some of them." Sulli and Krystal giggled. Tiffany and Jessica who were sitted next to them just rolled their eyes. Typical. Geez.

Super Junior who were sitted infront glued their eyes on the entrance door. Shindong and Ryeowok are busy playing when the CEO came.

"Everyone, I know you're all happy to see your juniors now. We'll be listening to the whole album today and vote for the track they'll be debutting with, Am I making myself clear?" Mr. Kim said. All of them answered. Just then, BOA and Kangta arrived and sitted themselves on the vacant seats infront. Mr. Kim then called EXO's manager and he went outside to inform the boys.

MEANWHILE (OUTSIDE THE CONFERENCE ROOM), Luhan was pacing and nibbing his nails (a horrid habit he does when he's nervous) then he bumped into his roommate, Kris. Kris then held Luhan's shoulders and looked at him. 

"Bro, I know you're nervous everyone here are nervous. So, stop pacing coz you're making us more nervous!" Kris said. Luhan then tried to calm himself. He then saw their manager. Their manager instructed them with how they'll introduce themselves and how to act. The words that Luhan remembered was, Just be yourself, they may be your sunbaenims but they're family. He then heard someone said, GROUP HUG!! EXO FIGHTING! 

The door of the conference room then opened, the manager entered then called EXO to enter. CEO Kim then stood up. 

"Annyeong Haseyo, EXO-mida!" EXO then bowed to their seniors and each of them introduced themselves. CEO Kim then stood up and told the boys to find their seats because they'll start with the selecting of their debut song.

EXO then went to sit at the back and then sighed. Everyone laughed and told them it's fine then resumed listening. Just then a knock from the conference room startled everyone. CEO Kim's secretary then entered and approached him.

"I'll be off in awhile, just continue with the selection and I'll be back to finalize the song choice." CEO Kim said and he went to his office.

"Who was it, Ms.Yoon?" CEO Kim asked his secretary.

"I don't know sir, she just entered your office. It puzzled me, why would she have an access card for your room unless she's a relative of yours sir." Ms. Yoon said. Mr.Kim then stopped, but then shook his head to remove those thoughts in his head.

Meanwhile, inside the CEO's office.

She was scanning his room. Not bad! She then saw a huge portrait, Wow! Indeed a Town! 

Just then she heard the door opening, she then went to the CEO chair and sat. I wonder how will he react! keke for sure he'll be suprise! Indeed

*ehem* "I believe you entered without permission, how is it possible you acquired an access card for this room." Mr. Kim said arrogantly. She then twirled the chair and revealed herself.

"How arrogant, is that the way you welcome your niece tsk tsk. I should've have visited Uncle Yang rather than you! But it seems like you're hiding something from me, and you do know for a fact that I hate secrets especially from you. Sit! And explain to me WHY IS LUHAN HERE! I DEMAND ANSWERS!" She then said cooly. 

Mr.Kim froze. He then dragged himself to sit opposite his niece. He then looked and her and likewise.

"I demand answers, Uncle! And I don't like you going around the bush! I don't have time for that. Now tell me, how in the world did Luhan came here?!" she asked. Mr.Kim adjusted his tie She scares me still, aigoo~ why does she have to be in this mood when she visits me? 

"Ah In brought him here. He said Luhan wants to audition for the part as an EXO member. So, as a loving and caring Uncle I accepted it. It was my idea to change his name, everything for his well-being. But this wasn't my plan really, it was Ah In's." he said. Dara stared at him blankly. Mr. Kim was feeling uncomfortable with the situation. .

"And you just happened to forget to inform me of this matter? Didn't you asked Ah In if I knew anything about this? Hmm. Don't answer that. *sigh* as always, you're taking sides." Dara said. She was about to leave when,

"He's doing fine, Luhan I meant. You should see him while you're here. He misses you I know. And I'm not taking sides. Luhan wants to suprise you that's why. He wanted to prove himself to you that he can stand on his own and make you proud." Mr.Kim said. Dara then turned and looked at his uncle.

FLASHBACK

Luhan made sure that no one was awake and left the dorm. He went straight to the company and used his access card. The guards and other staffs just bowed to him and ignored him. He then went to the elevator and pressed the floor of the CEO.

He then swiped his access card, "Uncle are you still here?" he asked. Out of nowhere someone held his shoulder making him jump a little. Mr. Kim then laughed and told Luhan to sit.

"What is it Luhan? Something bothering you?" Mr.Kim asked. Mr.Kim was like a second father to him as well as Mr.Yang. He then started to cry. Mr.Kim was shock with his actions and went to his side and patted his back.

"I miss my Noona, Uncle. I feel guilty for not telling her I went here and felt burdened for asking you to keep it from her. I just want to be known as Luhan not as Luhan, younger brother and heir something. I just want her to see that I can stand on my own and I do have dreams for myself. And I want her to see that I'm a big boy now and I can stand not crying when she leaves.But, I...I...miss her so much!" Luhan cried. Mr. Kim saw how hurt his nephew was and just hugged.

"Everything's gonna be alright, Luhan. I know your Noona will understand." 

======== end of flashback =========

Dara saw the sadness in her Uncle's eyes when he told her that. She misses Luhan to and whatever Luhan does she'll be proud. She smiled at her Uncle. 

"Knowing he's fine is good enough for me. I don't want him to lose his focus when he sees me. You know how he acts. Just make sure to take care of him or else... You wouldn't want to know what comes next. Oh and Uncle, I call in my favor now. Don't tell Luhan I know okay." Dara then opened the door and left.

Mr. Kim then sighed heavily and wiped his forehead. That was the hardest thing I've ever encountered in my life. He then took a glass of water before heading back to the conference room.

Dara was walking pass the conference room when she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry I was lost with my thoughts. Really sorry." she then dusted her clothes and was about to offer her hands when she heard a gasp.

"Hey, airport girl! I didn't know you work here." she then looked at him and smiled.

"Ahhh, Yesung right? wait, wasn't your hair blonde?" she asked. Yesung then laughed.

"Well, does it look awful now? For the comeback showcase that's why. But, what brought you here?" Yesung said. She then smiled.

"Just went to visit my Uncle." she said. She then heard Yesung said "woooow" and she laughed at him. 

"Where are you heading anyway, you seemed in a hurry?" Dara asked. That woke Yesung up! He was latee! eeeek!

"OMO!! I was actually heading to the.......CEO!" Yesung then bowed and Dara turned and saw her Uncle. Oh right, he's from Super Junior. I remember now

"Late again, Yesung?" Mr. Kim said. Yesung was about to answer when.

"Why are you scolding my friend, Uncle. Are you this mean? Tsk. Pity." Dara said. Yesung then snapped and looked at Dara with wide eyes.

"U.....U..n..cle? He's your uncle?" Yesung said. Dara nodded. He then looked at Mr.Kim and Dara then again.

"You do know you look utterly stupid Yesung, right? Dara, I didn't know you were friends with him." Mr. Kim said. Dara smiled and went near Yesung.

"Well, now you know Uncle so stop scolding him!" Dara said acting cute. Mr.Kim laughed with all his heart leaving Yesung dumbfounded. Dara then smiled and looked at Yesung, still looking shocked.

"Where are you heading by the way Yesung? You didn't answer me." Dara asked. Yesung was about to answer when Mr.Kim answered instead.

"Conference room. We're currently looking for the right debut song for our new group, EXO. You should come so I can introduce you to them as well as the rest of the family." Mr.Kim said. Dara looked at his Uncle while thinking about whether she should or not. Then she felt someone held her hand. 

"C'mon it'll be fun! I'm sure the rest of my groupmates will be envious that I have a friend like you and the CEO's niece nonetheless! We are friends right?" Yesung said. Dara laughed and nodded. Mr.Kim led the way while Yesung and Dara on the other hand chatted.

"So Dara ey? Cute name. Is it short for something?" Yesung asked. 

"Nope. Just Dara. And Yes we are friends you know my name already and I've already defended you so yup! And here's my card so you can save my number. Happy?" Dara then handed him her card and Yesung automatically took his phone out and saved her number. 

The three of them approached the conference room. Mr.Kim instructed Yesung to go inside first. He then nodded and bid Dara "Annyeong!" and went inside. Mr.Kim then told Dara to stay and she then gave him a stare that literally says You dare ask me that! Mr.Kim just smiled and went inside.

"Yah! Yesung you're late again! CEO will be furious with you, again!" Everyone said. "We'll be in trouble again because of you, hyung! Aigoo! Why can't you just arrive early!" Super Junior's maknae said.

Yesung just gave them a grimace and sat. Just then Mr.Kim entered.

"I can see Yesung is here, kindly make him listen to the song list so he can vote as well." Yesung then stood up and went to the booth leaving the rest dumbfounded. Before they can react.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet someone. She just visited me and since you're all here its the best time to introduce you to her. Everyone, meet my niece Dara." Dara then entered and went to the platform next to Mr. Kim. She then showed them her bright smile.

"Annyeong haseyo yorebo, I'm Dara." Dara then bowed and smiled. From the back, someone was left dumbfounded.

LUHAN's POV

Luhan was busy talking to Kris, Chanyeol and Suho when someone entered. Their gaze went directly to the man you just got in.

They heard everyone reacting, him being late them getting into trouble because of him. The resumed talking when the CEO came in. He saw some of s were sporting a shock face like they saw someone scary or something.

Kris, Chanyeol and Suho eventually stopped talking as well. And when he looked, he was frozen and the only thing he can say at that time was, Noona? 

=========================END OF CHAPTER 5 THIS ONE IS A LONG UPDATE ===============================