CHAPTER 2 - LET'S PLAY HIDE AND SEEK

A Cup of Earl Grey

"Hyung, I can't take this! I'm too young to be worm food!" Luhan is now clutching his chopper toy tight. Ah In then laughed. Luhan looked at him and pouted.

"Why are you laughing?! Do you think it's funny, do you?!" Luhan said angrily. Ah In then gave him a cup of tea to calm him down. Luhan drank it in one go burning his tongue. Ah In laughed louder. Really this kid aigoo~ No wonder noona loves pissing him off. 

"What are you worrying about? Noona won't know and if ever she finds out and that's a BIG IF, I'll handle it arrasso?" Ah In assured Luhan. Luhan on the other side, still eating a cube of ice to somewhat help the burning feel go. 

Luhan placed his earphones and drifted to neverland in his dreams. Ah In smiled, this is how Luhan should look worry-free and innocent. He hope he's doing the right thing in bringing him.

INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

"Madam!!! Madam over here!" Mr. Birkins flashed his big banner so that Dara can see it. Dara smiled, this old man really! Aisssh ~ 

Dara then looked over. She was being stared by people, so she just shyly passed them and went straight to him.

"APPPAAA!!!" She then rushed to him and hugged him. Mr.Birkins smiled and patted Dara's head. He heard Dara utter aissssh ~ and chuckled a little.

"Young mistress, its been so long since you visited! How's your Auckland contract signing? Merging with someone again? and your hair, you look dashing as always. It's so nice of you to visit me once in a while even though I know your busy" Mr.Birkins said. Dara was about to answer him back when they heard a loud screams from fangirls. They both looked to the direction and at the same time their eyes widen when she saw who it was. 

 

"BIGBANGGGG!!!!!" a lot of them screamed. Some of them are screaming Daesung, some TaeYang, SeungRi.

"Oh, Mr. GD is not with them. He's good-looking, Madam you'll look perfect." Mr. Birkins said teasing Dara. She just rolled her eyes earning a snort from Mr.Birkins. And then it happened, it felt like the whole airport shook when

"TOOPPPP-Oppa!!" "Saranghe" she can see girls crying, screaming and even fainting. How odd. Mr. Birkins tapped Dara's shoulder and telling her that they should leave before it'll be impossible for them to leave the airport. 

"So that's TOP." Dara said with a low voice. Mr.Birkins saw his young Mistress staring and uttering to someone. He then followed her sight and saw who she was looking at. He chuckled a little and went to her.

"He's a dashing lad isn't he. Madam?" he said. Dara was startled and then a pink tint in her face showed a little. Omo, Young Mistress is so cute. Dara then looked at him and said, "He's Ah In's close friend, right? It's the first time I've seen him in person keke." 

They were about to leave when they were passing another group of girls. She then heard some girls screaming, "OMOOO!!! It's Ah Innnn!! Oppa!!~" she was about to just move when she saw the guy with him sporting a pink hair. She stared at him he looks familiar. NOO! That's..That's.. Luhan! Dara's face almost looked transparent seeing Luhan. Oh! She needs to talk to someone, immediately! And what's with his hair! Oh! Dara's really fumming now!

    

 


 

============= CHAPTER 2 DOWN! SO DARA'S A BIG BANG FAN? HAHAHAHA! ======================