(REVISED) CHAPTER 20 - SECRETS

A Cup of Earl Grey

All of them rushed to Dara's room. TOP kicked the door and everyone went in and searched for Dara. 

"Hyung!! Noona isn't here! Ottoke!" Luhan said his voice shaking. 

"Let's check every place in this room. If we can this thing upside down just to find her, we will! My brother and Ah In can't have her!" Jae said checking every place. Tabi saw Yoochun looking down, he then approached him and tapped his shoulder.

"Yow, Yoochun. Mate?" Tabi said. He sensed that Yoochun's eyes were all white. Luhan then stopped walking and felt the room talking to him.

This is weird, why can I feel as if the room is saying something to me. He then approached the wall where a huge statue of Poseidon was standing. He then touched it and his eyes immediately closed. Luhan, don't be alarmed. Our dearest Dara is safe, she felt something was wrong and hid herself. Use that mark she gave you so you can find her. Luhan then touched it and somewhat connected with it. In his vision, he saw someone taking a circular carpet out and sitting on a weird looking ruin. The blurred image started chanted something and the whole room glowed. He then saw whatever it is protecting the place simply vanished. He saw the image placed the carpet back on top of the weird ruin and opened the door then started running. Luhan then followed the image and was astonished with how the hall changes. He then stopped infront of a wall and was dumbfounded, the image vanished. Before he came back to his sense he heard a faint voice of a female that told him, You know where I am. Luhan then opened his eyes and saw Yoochun smirking at him. Both of them left the rest inside the room and dashed out.

"Impressive. That was simply impressive, Luhan. I underestimated you young one." Yoochun said chuckling.

"It was weird, hyung. I just felt the wall trying to tell me something and boom!" Luhan said. Yoochun looked at him and stared, he stopped his tracks and just stared.

"Hyung? Something wrong?" Luhan asked him as they were about to decipher the wall infront of them. He was then shocked when he saw Yoochun teared up.

"Hyung?" Luhan asked again, worried. Yoochun wiped his tears and smiled.

"Nothing. It's just. Nothing. Let's open this thing and release Dara." Yoochun said. Luhan was not that type of person who forced someone to tell him things they don't want to share. He then ignored it and helped Yoochun open the wall. Within minutes, the wall glowed and opened. Both of them stepped inside and once they were their, the wall re-appeared. Torches started lighting up their path.

"I didn't know Tabi's Manor has this. And the weird thing is, Dara knew about this place." Yoochun said. Luhan was thinking the same thing. How in the world did his Noona knew of this hidden passages? And how did she manage to decipher them. He was shaken back to reality when he bumped the wall causing him to rub his forehead. He heard Yoochun snorted.

"Yah! Hyung! It's not funny! Aissssh! That hurt! Stupid wall!!" Luhan said and hit the wall with his knuckles which he rubbed afterwards. They saw a lot of paintings on the wall and felt as if they're following every step they make.

"This is creepy." Yoochun said. Luhan was about to look at Yoochun when he froze. What the! 

"Luhan? Luhan? Dangnabbit Luhan stop messing around!!!! Luhan!!" Yoochun was starting to get worried, he lost Luhan. Yoochun took a deep breath and went straight the path. I'll look for him after I see Dara. 

Luhan was freaking out. He was mysteriously taken by someone. He was now sitting on the floor, blindfolded. 

"Breath young master. I won't hurt you." a man said. He felt the knot of the blindfold loosen and he can opened his eyes, adjusting to the intense light. He then turned to the one who talked. 

"Who are you? And why am I here? Are you going to kill me? I'm still young! You can't do that! I still want to graduate, have a family and be able to buy my rivals estate!!" Luhan said. The man started laughing which brought chills to Luhan.

"You are indeed funny, young master. I won't do such thing." The man said. Luhan was releaved. Oh okay, I won't die. But why is he calling me young master. Yah! Mister! I can feel you entering my mind! Be gone!!

But...... Mianhe, young master. I'm Cerberus.

The three-headed dog who guards the entrance to Hades? But you're....

Human? Impressive isn't it? I was summoned, your Highness.

Hahaha! Highness? The heck you saying? 

You don't know? Lady Dara summoned me.

"Lady? Why are you....Who the heck are you now?!" Luhan pointed to two more occupants inside the room. He heard them chuckle.

"Young master, My name is Spinel and he's Nox pleasure to finally meet you your Highness." The two of them bowed to Luhan.

"We can feel you are indeed confused your Highness. Lady Dara summoned us for she feels that the war is near. She felt that you are out-numbered." Spinel said in a tone that calmed Luhan. He was clearly still confused with what was happening all he can do was to scratch his head. 

"Eh? Why would my sister summon someone from the dark? We are from the light." when Luhan said that, he saw all three of them smirked and nodded to him.

"We may be from the dark but we are here to pleadge are allegiance to Lady Dara." Nox said. Luhan was looking at them oddly.

"Why are insisting calling her Lady Dara? And why are you guys human?" Luhan asked them. Nox and Spinel turned they direction to Cerberus and saw him sigh. Cerberus cleared his throat and looked at Luhan.

"Young master, we pleadge our allegiance to Lady Dara for she saved our race." Cerberus said. Luhan was dumbfounded. How can her Noona save them when she was always locked up to in her wing? Luhan looked at Cerberus, he signalled him to continue for he was still confused.

"We know you saw the marking in her room earlier, innit? That is no ordinary marking, young master. That is one of the strongest dark ruin of them all and only her can access. I went to her one night and told her that our race is being forced by the Fire Nation to join them, and by not giving them a concrete answer they started killing us one by one. I mustered all my strength to connect with her, she then helped us after second guessing with one condition and that is to pleadge our allegiance to her. We needed her badly that's why we aggreed. She did her part of the deal and more and now, we are here to give our vow to her now." Cerberus finished. Luhan was tearry eyed, his Noona didn't just protected them but as well as them.

"But young master, she is weak but very still powerful. That ruin took some of her strength and a little of her magic. She is truly the most powerful person from your line it is as if she took both sides of your family." Nox said. 

"But how can she access the dark side as well?" Luhan said to them.

"As we said, she is truly powerful and she has a little side of evil per say in her line. Your father side." Spinel said. Luhan was starting to understand them.

"You're still curious how Lady Dara knew of this passage? I told her. Where is she? She went to replenish her powers because even though we are here you still need her more. Where is Mr. Yoochun? He's already outside and we'll lead you to them now." Nox said. All four of them apparate outside and saw Yoochun. 

Yoochun heard a sudden pop and saw Luhan. He rushed to him and was shock to see three tall, perfectly built male guarding Luhan.

"Hyung, this is Cerberus, Spinel and Nox. They are here to help us." Luhan said. The three of them bowed to Yoochun and extended their hands. 

"The rest should meet them. But Luhan, I still haven't see Dara." Yoochun said.

"Mr. Yoochun sir, Lady Dara is fine." Nox said. Yoochun gave him a weird look but ignored it afterwards.

All five of them went to the sitting area where they saw all of them looking down thinking. Kris was the first one who felt someone and the first to look up. He rushed to them but was taken aback when he saw three additional people. He pulled Luhan to his back to protect him. 

"Kris, I'm fine. They're our ally." He said. All of them stood up and bowed to them. The three of them bowed as well. Cerberus then stared at Tabi and approached him.

"I'm Cerberus master Seunghyun." He bowed to him and when Nox and Spinel heard Cerberus, they bowed to him as well. Tabi bowed unknowingly as a sign of respect to them. 

"I know you're all wondering where Lady Dara is, she's fine. She's safe." Nox said.