CHAPTER 15 - BLAST FROM THE PAST

A Cup of Earl Grey

TO MY SUBSCRIBERS (NEW ONES AS WELL) THANK YOU. I'M TRULY THANKFUL FOR THE SUPPORT YOU'RE GIVING ME AND THE PUSH WITH THE COMMENTS. I KNOW SOME CHAPTERS ARE ACTUALLY BORING AND THE FLOW SEEMS GOING ALL OVER THE PLACES, BUT YOU GUYS STILL ARE THERE. NOW, I'M PUTTING MY EARPHONES ON AND LET MY PLAYLIST FIND MY WAY TO THIS CHAPTER. 

BOUGHT TEAM A AND TEAM B'S SONGS ON ITUNES! DANG!! GO UP! GO UP!! I LOVE GO UP!! 

(ALRIGHT, THIS IS THE REVISED CHAPTER, ENJOY)

================================================================================ 

 

Yoochun froze; he wasn't sure if he's really seeing that person. He was about to approach him when all of a sudden, Junsu appeared. Yoochun almost fell when he came out of nowhere. Junsu was on his way to the healing room when he saw Yoochun looking somewhere, he being curious followed his gaze and saw no one. He decided to ignore it and find the healing room where TOP is confined. He suddenly felt alone, seems like he's being pushed out of their circle because this weird scenarios. He was about to exit the hallway when Yoochun almost bumped him. He saw how pale and blank Yoochun's face was and decided to ignore it and they went to the healing room together.

Upon arriving, they saw TOP's body with bandage. They can sense the agony he's feeling and can't do anything to help him. Jae was sitting with his hands on his face, clearly thinking. Yoochun approached him and was talking to him now, whilst Yoochun approached TOP to see how he is. Just then, they heard a knock.

Ah In, Luhan, Kris and Xiumin appeared as if they ran a marathon 5 times.

"Tabi!! You're here!! Where's Noona?" Ah In asked. They occupants of the room looked at Ah In with curiosity written on their faces. Ah In looked like he was about to charge someone when the they saw him at the door awhile ago then changed when he saw Tabi lying on the bed.

"Why isn't Noona with you? You told me and Xiumin that you'll just talk to Noona for awhile and promised us that you'll bring her back, but you didn't. Where is she hyung?" Kris said obviously looking worried.

"Are you guys sure? That's impossible. He's under observation because of his back. Kris? Is it really Tabi hyung you and Xiumin saw?" Jae asked. The two boys nodded, and that left everyone in silent. Yoochun on the other hand was feeling uncomfortable with the situation. He was shaken from his trance when he heard Jae spoke and felt that everyone's attention was directed to him.

"Is there something you want to share, Chun?" TOP said coldly. Yoochun then looked at TOP who was now staring at him intensely.

"I don't know. 2 weeks ago, I saw something; a book. I started reading it and weird things happened. All of a sudden, I started hearing voices calling me, telling me I was a traitor, that I should finish my mission and.... Well, last night I dreamt of someone. She was crying for help that she needs to save her brother before something bad happpens. I set her free and then 2 men wearing balck suddenly appeared and they were mad at me for helping her. They called me as well. When I woke up, I saw this weird thing on my wrist and heard my phone rang. I almost died when I saw the face that pooped on the screen.... The girl I saw in my dreams was Dara." Yoochun finished and was now shaking. Junsu went to his side and Jae called someone.

"Chunnie, we'll figure this out and we'll know where Dara is. Just stay calm I've already called someone who can help us. The rest of you stay here until we can think clearly." Everyone then sat on the floor quietly. After 2 minutes, Jae emerged with a middle-aged man filled with weird tattoos. Once entering, the man approached TOP who was sleeping. He then placed his hand on his forehead and they saw the change on his expression, he was calmer now.

"So Jae, who is this guy you wish for me to help?" Jae then called Yoochun. The man then looked at Yoochun and shook his head leaving Yoochun curious.

"Son, why are you here? You shouldn't have come here. Is he one of your friends Jae?" Jae nodded and the man resume examining Yoochun. He then took his hand and traced his palm lines. Yoochun shivered and he felt a sting when the man touched his mark he then felt something he then opened his eyes and was shock to see that he was not in the hospital anymore but inside a Manor. 

He then stood up and explored it. He thought he'll be lost but to his surprise, his feet clearly knows the way. He then saw a room in the middle of the hallway and peeked. He gasped when he saw himself wearing the same black hood from his dream and with him was a man clearly old talking to him. He went closer to hear the conversation.

"They shouldn't find out about us joining the pillars." The old man told him. He then saw the fear and uncertainty on his past self. 

"You must go now. Save the princess and leave, I'll keep them away from you as possible. Be careful. We should succeed, this is our mission. Go now!" He followed his past self and saw him go through a wall, more like pop. There he saw the girl crying in his dreams.

"They caught you? Where?" his past self said. The girl then looked at him and smiled.

"Atleast I know that my brother is safe and you should thank me, I killed that leader of yours. Ha! You're here to save me right?" his past self can only shook his head. He then placed his arm on her shoulder and they pop together. He then saw himself and the girl vanished and he was automatically pulled back to the room he arrived earlier. He saw the old man bleeding, he then heard more hooded people approaching. He saw himself fading, but before he disappears he saw someone that left him wide-eyed and dumbfounded and heard that person said "I'll hunt them past-present even the future"

Yoochun then woke up when he heard a bang somewhere. He then saw he was back in the hospital with everyone staring at him.

Jaejoong saw tears in Yoochun's face and approached him. He was 2 steps away from him when Yoochun suddenly stood up and went to TOP. Tabi looked at him.

"Tabi, how's your back?" Yoochun suddenly asked him. Everyone was giving Yoochun a questionable look and were dumbfounded with what he asked. TOP just gave him a faint smile.

"Your wrist, let me see your wrist Tabi." TOP showed him his wrist and was shock to see a tattoo. Yoochun then showed TOP his wrist and his eyes widen when he saw the same mark on Yoochun's wrist.

"So, this mean what? We have the sa.."

"No, we're not. As you can see, yours is colored while mine's black." Yoochun then dropped TOP's wrist and looked around the room.

"Junsu, where's Junsu?" Yoochun asked. Junsu excused himself 5 minutes ago while Yoochun was back tracking. He needed to leave before anything happened.

"He left hyung, with Kris." Luhan said. Yoochun's eyes widen and looked at Jae who is now smirking at him.

"You knew and you still made him leave? What is your deal, Jae?!" Yoochun was now holding Jae's collar.

"HE'S STILL OUR FRIEND CHUN! THAT'S JUNSU! HE CAN'T BE.." 

"Who told you it was Junsu, Jae? The guy I saw was certainly not Junsu." Yoochun said.

"Then if it wasn't Junsu hyung, then..... Noooo! It can't be!" Luhan said, disbelieved.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's Kris, Jae; not Junsu." Everyone in the room was silent and was dumbfounded.

"Ahhh, guys. Where's Tabi?" Ah In said. Everyone then looked at his bed where Tabi is nowhere to be found.

 

=========================================================================================

 

"Kris, this is wrong. As your hyung, tell me where Dara is." Junsu said. They were now at the rooftop discussing things.

"But my position is higher than yours. Therefore, as your superior just do what I say."Kris said. Just then the door of the rooftop opened. 

"Oh hyung, you're here! I did what you told me. Why are we hiding Noona again?" Kris asked. The man approached him and tapped his shoulders.

"Just, just keep her for awhile. No more asking." the man said.

"But hyung, we now know who the seer one is and that's Yoochun hyung. He might tell them where Noona is." Kris added.

"No he can't. I've already altered some of his memories; I pulled him back just before he can see more. But, he certainly saw you Kris." he added. Junsu was guarding the entrance when he suddenly went to Kris and the man he's with.

"Someone's coming up! We better leave now! Kris! Palli!" Kris then pulled Junsu and vanished. Just then the door opened and revealed Ah In, Luhan, Yoochun and Jae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tabi, what the heck are you doing here?" All four of them asked and TOP just smiled.