CHAPTER 10 - CRASH AND BURN

A Cup of Earl Grey

I THINK A STORY DOESN'T NEED PICTURES TO MAKE IT INTERESTING, IT'S HOW THE STORY FLOWS. SO I KINDA TRIED NOT

PUTTING ANY PICTURES IN THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE IT WAKES YOUR IMAGINATION. I ALSO KINDA DID SOMETHING IF

YOU'LL READ IT CAREFUL AND I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOUR INSIGHT IF IT'LL BE FINE TO SAIL THAT PATH. SO THANK YOU

IN ADVANCE AND I HOPE, THAT YOU GUYS WON'T BE BORED. ENJOY (HOPEFULLY :3 )

==========================================================================

Ah In was in his loft resting and was waiting for Running Man when he heard his phone ringing. He was about to answer when he realized that it was his message alert tone he then sigh and opens the message. Ah In's eyes widen and quickly grabbed the car keys and left.

He was furious, angry, every emotion that is related to anger was what he is feeling right now. He went to the back entrance and parked his car and went start to the CEO's office his face unreadable and you can say, he's look does kill literally. He swipes his access card and ran to and grabs the collar of the CEO not knowing the people inside the office.

Ah In : You! YOUUU!! WHAT HAPPENED TO LUHAN, HA?! SPEAK UP NOW OR I SWEAR IN ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL I WILL KILL YOU!! 

Ah In was then pulled by built looking people, and the CEO stared at him and has the apologetic look on his face.

CEO Kim : Let him go. It was an accident, Ah In. Krystal and Sulli didn't mean any harm. They we're just teasing him that's all.

Ah In : (rubs his arms) Who the Bloody Hell is this Sulli and Krystal?! I don't care!! You took him from my wing 'coz I know you'll take care of him!! What happened?? So you lied?!

Everyone inside the office was all puzzled to why does this actor from YG is so concerned with Luhan. Kris and Suho looks at each other, Siwon and Leeteuk was whispering, Krystal and Sulli not minding anything and lastly Jessica and Taeyeon who were called to represent SNSD in the meeting.

CEO Kim stands up to approach Ah In when all of a sudden his face contacted with a painful slap from someone. He then dared himself to look and paled when he saw who it was. Dara rushed to the office when Yesung told him about what happened, knowing that Dara loves EXO and being Dara's friend.

Dara : What did I specifically told you, Uncle?! WHAT DID I TOLD YOU?!! I TOLD YOU TO EFFING TAKE CARE OF LUHAN?! WHAT IS THIS THEN?! YESUNG TOLD ME, THAT LUHAN, MY LUHAN IS IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW! ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME IT WA...

Sulli and Krystal : We didn't know he was that weak. We we're just playing and it's no big deal really. He just fell 3 steps and he's fine. 

Dara and Ah In looked and the two who spoke which startled Sulli and Krystal. Dara then went to them and sat infront of them.

Dara : Kindly repeat that? I didn't quite understand.

Sulli then cleared and stared at Dara with the intensity in her eyes.

Sulli : What we said is that we didn't know he was that wea... suddenly Dara slapped Sulli which left her speechless. Everyone went to her side and she was comforted as she was now crying. Krystal stands up and was about to revenge for her friend when.

Dara : Uncle, if you won't do anything with these two you know what I'm capable of right? I won't stand this injustice for my brother. (she then looks at CEO Kim) I you won't punish them and let this pass, ha! Just you try and do that Uncle, I'll make sure this company will not see the sun by tomorrow, do I make myself clear.

CEO Kim nodded and was about to faint. Dara and Ah In left the building and went straight to the hospital leaving a bunch of people dumbfounded, all they can say was What just happened? 

Dara and Ah In went to their respective cars when Ah In felt something sting, he then saw a weird looking tattoo appeared in his wrist. He looked at his Noona who looks concerned. He shook his head and was alarmed when he saw something on her Noona's nape.

Ah In : I didn't know that you have a tattoo, Noona? Dara stops and smiles to herself and went inside her car and left leaving Ah In puzzled with what just happened.

Ah In went to TOP's shoot first before visiting Luhan. He was directed to the dressing room and when he opened the door he saw TOP putting his shirt on. But that wasn't the thing that shocked Ah In, it was what he saw on the his back below his nape.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the same tattoo marking as her Noona.

 

 

==================================== SHORT UPDATE BUT STILL AN UPDATE SO THANK YOU ==================================