CHAPTER 12 - SPECIAL APPEARANCE

A Cup of Earl Grey

AFTER 5 DAYS

Jaejoong was staring intensely outside when he felt someone tap his shoulder. Junsu was calling his attention for minutes now and he decided to approach him since he won't acknowledge him.

Junsu : Yah! Jae! I was calling for your attention! Aish~ why does it have to be you when you can just switch with Yoochun he's more helpful that you are!

Junsu then left and resume checking the designs for the place and was calling people from left to right. As for Jae, he went took his phone and stared at it. That's strange, I don't remember putting any passcode. Aisssssh! 

Jaejoong : Junsu, why not leave that for awhile and let's visit YG for a change. Breathe a little, mate. We can also assess the collections. C'mon!

Junsu sighed and left the catalogs, On second thought he packed it in his bag and went to follow Jae to his car.

YG ENTERTAINMENT

Yoochun, Big Bang and Akdong Musician were busy when they heard someone knock. There sight met with Jaejoong and Junsu with bags of food. They went to welcome them and took the bags of food and started eating.

Jaejoong and Junsu : Hello to you too! You're welcome.

The rest were laughing and Yoochun choked, earning a new roar of laughter. Additional help arrives when Team A and Team B from WIN to volunteer since they've finished their practice.

Jaejoong : Hey guys, best of luck. 

Team A and B : Kamsahamida hyung! 

Junsu : Where's 2NE1? 

Just then President Yang entered with Teddy and Kush. He made them stop whatever it is they're doing.

YG : I need you guys to listen to this, call the rest. The dancers and the staff we need to assess this song now and conceptualize, they'll comeback tomorrow in M-Countdown. I just want to get your feedback if 2NE1 should comeback or what.

Everyone went straight to the practice room and YG instructed Teddy to play the song. Everyone was mesmerized with the song, you can hear Daebak everywhere. Just then, the second verse started. Ah In was shock as well as everyone, no one has that voice. When the song ended, they were left speechless. 

Dony and Deuk : Sir, who sang the second verse? We know it's not one of the girls. 

YG : It was actually Ah In's noona who sang the second part.

Everyone looked at Ah In who is also sporting a shock look on his face. Teddy then asked them if it'll the song was good enough.

Jiyong : Hmmm. Won't she be mad when we use the song with her voice without her consent?

Bom : That's why Ah In here will have to ask his Noona. Right Ah In? You'll do it?

Ah In : Well, you tell her! Noona and Hye Yoon noona will be here so, best of luck with pursuing.

He then left and saw his Noona with Hye Yoon arriving. Ah In went back inside the practice room.

Ah In : She arrives! Good luck! She hates people asking favor from her, especially people who she barely knows. So Sajangnim, lay off!

He then hugged his Noona and told them both that everyone are inside the practice room and that she was expected. Dara and Hye Yoon arrived saw that indeed, everyone is present.

Dara and Hye Yoon : Annyeong Yorebo! 

Dony, Deuk, Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang : YOU'RE A NOONA, TOO?!!!! AND AH IN'S NOONA?!!

Dara : Yes, why? Oh hi Tabi!

He then approached his Noona and hugged her and went to Dara and pinched her cheeks. He heard Dara said Aisssh~ and he chuckled. He then saw the stare that Jae was giving Dara. TOP was shock to see Yoochun appear beside him and hugged Dara as well. When Yoochun left.

TOP : You know him? He then pointed to Jae, who is still looking at Dara differently.

Dara : No. Why don't we ask him. (ehem) Hey you! Blonde guy beside Yoochun! Come here, Palli!! 

TOP then looked at Dara still gesturing him to come which made him chuckle. This woman, really! She's worst than my Noona! Aigoo~ Ah In is really.... What?! 

Dara : Annyeong. Tabi here was asking if I know you, well I don't. By any chance, have we met?

Jaejoong : Hehehe. Little Jae, 2 blocks away from your Manor. 

Dara : (thinking) YAAAAH!!! You're the kid with big and thick glasses!! Eeeeek! Jae-Jae!!!

Dara then hugged Jaejoong and was now chatting with him not minding TOP beside him. Ah In and Yoochun was staring at them and was laughing Look at TOP, Jaejoong! Jaejoong!! when TOP felt someone hold his arm. He then saw Dara's hand holding him while talking to Jae. They were silent when YG started playing the song.

Dara : Yah! (gripping TOP's arm) why are you playing that!! You can't use that!! Agggggg!! 

Bom and CL : Dara, please. We need to use this for our comeback song! We can't sing that part! Your voice is perfect, please.

Dara : But I sound horrible!

Hye Yoon : Ani Dara, you sound perfect! Let them use it! Don't you want that? You'll see that EXO guy, what was his name again?

Bom : Neh! They'll debut their single the same time as our comeback! C'mon Dara, please.....

Dara saw Bom's face and thought about it. She then looked at TOP and he saw him smile.

Dara : Hye Yoon, his name is Luhan and he's my brother! Well, Ah In?

Ah In : Hmm. It'll be fine. Would she have to sing live when the girls perform?

Minzy and CL : Of course! Unnie should sing with us!

Dara : What?!!!! Why?! No! Absolutely Not, not in a million years!!

Bom : But Dara, you've already agreed. C'mon, Luhan! You'll see Luhan! You can't watch them if you won't sing with us.

Dara : Aisssh ~ fineeeeee! Eeek! Tabi, sorry! Your arm.

TOP : Gwaen cha na yo. (rubbing his arm) You should sing, you sound really good.

Dara : Chincha?!!! Yah! Tabi, I actually want to have a voice like yours.

TOP : That'll be awkward. Both of them laughed.

Bom : Yah! Before you continue the mushy things, is that a yes?!

Dara : Neh!! I'm in!

Bom, Minzy and CL hugged Dara and she was then introduced to the dancers as well as the costume designers. Dara was then introduced to everyone in YG as well as the J in JYJ which is Junsu. They all went to conceptualize the comeback look, clothes and everything. Leaving JYJ, Big Bang and Ah In fixing the things for the charity event.

After 5 minutes, everyone went to the cafeteria. Just then, Yoochun tapped Jae's shoulder.

Yoochun : I think our phones got switched. Here.

Jae then looked at him and took his phone. So he did texted me. Need to give this man a call. He then smirked and called someone.

 

AFTER 3 DAYS, M-COUNTDOWN

EXO are feeling anxious for their performance. It will be Luhan's first performance as well as appearance with EXO. Kris went to Luhan and gave him a brotherly tap on his shoulder to calm him.

Kris : Yow! Luhan, breathe! 

Luhan : 2NE1... We'll be performing after them! And... Yah! I'm scared hyung!

Chanyeol and Suho : Chill! We can do this! Just do what we practiced and we'll be fine. Arrasso?

Luhan nodded and all of them heard someone knock on their door. One of the staff opened it and was frozen on his spot. 

Staff : Uhm.. Luhan?

Luhan then looked and immediately rushed to the door and hugged his Noona.

Luhan : Noona! My Noona! Omo, annyeong! Luhan bowed and Dara introduced Hye Yoon to Luhan.

Hye Yoon : He's cute! Cuter than my Seunghyun!! Eekkk!! Luhan Luhan! I'll be cheering for you guys, fighting!

Dara : Fighting EXO!! I brought food. Bye sweetie. Oh, hi Xiumin and Chen take care of this guy here.

Dara kissed Luhan and left. Xiumin and Chen can't erase the blush that formed in their faces when Dara kissed them. They were still holding their cheeks. The rest of EXO were still frozen when Dara and Hye Yoon hugged them. 

The television inside the waiting room announced the comeback stages.

COMEBACK STAGES

EXO - GROWL

4 MINUTE - IS IT POOPIN'

 

AFTER 1 YEAR, BLACK JACK REUNITE!

2NE1 - I LOVE YOU

When the photo was shown, blackjacks were screaming especially with the surprise 4th member. Everyone was singing along with the song and everyone were focused on the girl with the bansak hair. Dara unnie!! Dara Noona!! Saranghe!!! Goddess Dara!!! Her hair is so daebak! 2NE1 Daebak! I love you, I Love you...you you..uu!! 

Inside the waiting room,

EXO and the staff all looked at Luhan who was now singing along the chorus and was cheering. Nooonaaaa!!! Saranghe!!!! When Luhan stopped jumping, everyone looked who said that.

Luhan : Chanyeol hyung?

Chanyeol blushed and pointed 4 more people who screamed with him. Luhan then looked at who he was pointing to. His eyes widen when he saw it was Sehun, Suho, Kris and Tao.