CHAPTER 21 - EXO

A Cup of Earl Grey

"Kris heard his phone ringing. He excused himself from the group and answered his phone.

"Yobeseyo? Neh? Oh! Manager! Oww. Okay, I'll tell him. See you! Annyeong!" Kris then went to the sitting area.

"Uhm, Luhan we need to go back to Seoul. We'll be starting the Growl promotions tomorrow since we've postponed it way too long and of course, we need to be there." Kris said. Luhan looked at Kris and the rest. He saw them nod and they smiled at him.

"If you want young master, I can come." Nox said. Luhan then sighed in relief and smiled. The two went to their respective rooms to pack their belongings, well some of them. 

"Nox, make sure to take extra care of young master. We'll let you know news once we are updated." Spinel said. Nox nodded and saw the two boys emerged with their luggages. 

"We're going! Annyeong!" Kris and Luhan said. The rest waved to them and wished them Good Luck.

Nox then went outside first and when Kris and Luhan were outside they saw the car and went in. Nox helped them load their luggages. On the road, Kris suggested to go to the rest area to buy some snacks along the way and to pee or whatsoever. Nox saw a free parking space and then all three of them left. Nox told them that he'll just go pee and the two nodded. Kris and Luhan were busy buying snacks when they heard someone from the back gasped. The two then turned and saw two girls (clearly in middle school because of the uniform they're using) smiling at them weird. 

"Is there anything you need, ladies?" Kris said with a seductive like sound. The girls giggled and gave them a CD.

"Ah, autograph? But, its just me and Luhan here. Is it fine?" Kris asked. The first 2 girls nodded and he asked for a pen and signed the CD. He handed the CD to Luhan and he as well signed it.

"Thank you ladies. Here you go. Field trip?" Luhan asked. The 2 girls nodded Luhan and Kris smiled at them. Kris waved at them both and he heard the girls giggled. Nox arrived and saw Kris and Luhan.

"Is this all?" Nox asked. Kris then took a box of cookies and handed it to Nox. He then took Luhan's food and went to the cashier. He then paid for the stuffs and left. Before they can reach the car, Kris saw one of the girls crying and her friend comforting her, he then tapped Luhan's shoulder and they went to the girl. Nox then saw the two and placed their purchases in the car and followed them. He then saw a crying girl and clearly the two are trying to console her.

"Hey pretty, weren't you the girl awhile ago?" Luhan said. The girl jumped a little when she heard someone. Both of them turned and saw Kris and Luhan and someone. 

"Me and my friend showed our classmates the CD you signed. We told them that we saw you and we even kinda talked to you. But when they went to the store where we saw you, they told us that we were lying and we just want attention. So, they took our CD's and threw it." Her friend said whilst the other one was still crying. Kris got frustrated when he heard what the girl said. If there's one thing he hates, that is bullies. He then took the crying girls hand and held it.

"C'mon, there's no use for mopping. Come along, your bus might leave you two." Kris said. Luhan then went to the other girl and chatted with her. 

Their adviser was getting worried to where her two girls went. She heard what their classmates told them and was about to come when she saw them run. She scolded the rest and they apologized to her (she clearly knows that the apology was not meant when she saw them snickering afterwards). She then saw one of her students with a boy holding her hands. She then was dumbfounded when the man passed her and went to the rest of the class and someone passed again but with the other student.

"Is it them, pretty?" Kris asked. The girls then looked and the smile from their faces disappeared when they saw who spoke. Some of them gasped and some eyes' widen.

"Listen, don't mind them okay? They're worthless." Kris winked and her and kissed her cheek. He then did the same to her friend and left. Nox was smirking and left with them. Inside the car, Nox was still laughing. 

------------------------------------ SM Entertainment (EXO's Practice Room) ---------------------------------------------------

The rest were busy practicing when they heard someone talking outside. Suho told the instructor to pause the song for awhile and he went outside. He then saw Kris and Luhan and someone talking to Manager and CEO. He then smiled to himself knowing that the two of them over-enjoyed their leave and was being scolded. He then went inside again and resumed with the practice. When they finished, the door opened. They saw their Manager and bowed to him and at his trail, they saw Kris and Luhan and someone. D.O then approached them and hugged both of them, he then turned his attention the man at the back.

"Are you new? Is he a rookie as well hyung?" He asked him and their manager.

"Ani, he's my cousin Nox. Mom told me to bring him over since I need someone to look after me. I'm a little sick you see." Kris said smoothly. D.O then looked at Kris and to man and did a double take. Kris just rolled his eyes and pulled D.O. Their manager told Nox to seat next to him which he did. He then watched Kris and Luhan dance as well as sing, and he was impress. Their manager told them to take a break and be back by 6:00 pm. Nox's eyes widen and checked the clock, he then saw the time 4:30 in the afternoon. They arrived before lunch and they just finished now. He just shook his head and saw both of them approach him.

"Stressful right?" Luhan asked.

"Well, my job is quite stressful as well. But don't you guys get tried? You practiced for roughly 3 hours straight. Blimey! You guys are machines! Well, let's head out so you can both eat." Nox said.

"Actually, the team are eating out. So come along, cousin." Kris said and Nox followed.

---------------------------------------- CHICKEN RESTAURANT --------------------------------------------------

"CHICCCCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENN!!" All of them screamed once the food arrived. They were lucky that they were in VIP room or else that one will be embrassing. They went for the kill and ate like there's no tomorrow. Nox just chuckled when he saw them, well clearly they were hungry. He then felt something weird and excused himself. Luhan and Kris followed him with his eyes. 

"I think something is wrong." Kris said. Luhan nodded and was about to follow Nox when he appeared at the door.

"Where did you go? Is there something wrong?" Luhan asked. 

"I felt something weird and was about to check it out. But as soon as I stepped outside, it disappeared. But no need to worry, is isn't a bad feeling so away with those worried faces." Nox said. Kris looked at Luhan and shrugged their shoulders. They all went inside and saw the rest eating again.

"Don't you guys get full? Won't you vomit those once you resume your practice?" Nox asked them. When he said that, the rest stopped and examined the table. They all gasped when they saw how many they devour already. Kris and Luhan laughed once they saw their faces.

"Omo! You guys are funny! You should how you guys look! Priceless!" Kris and Luhan said. They earned glares from the rest that made both the guys laughed harder. Once the were done. They went back to the studio and resumed practicing.

Nox then went out for awhile to park the car properly when he saw Cereberus.

"What happened?" Nox asked immediately. He knows that whenever he is around it means something is bad.

"I just came here to tell you that Lady Dara is back." Cereberus said. Nox exhaled and was relieved but then he saw the cold and straight expression Cereberus is sporting.

"And?" Nox asked immediately.

"She's back but barely." He said. Nox eyes' widen.

"What do you mean barely? Is that even possible?" Nox asked. He just saw Cereberus nodded as his answer.

"Don't let them know, Arrasso? The last thing we want is for them to come back and be hysterical. We are doing everything and she'll just need time to rest. I just informed you." Cereberus said. Nox nodded and Cereberus then disappeared with a pop.

He then went back to check Kris and Luhan who were still practicing. He lowered his head to his knees and sighed. He then felt someone tapped his shoulder and saw Lay infront of him.

"You okay Nox hyung?" Lay asked.

"I'm okay. Thanks for asking." He said. Lay smiled and went back to the group and practiced.

Nox then let out one huge sigh and watched the rest practicing not knowing that someone was watching him as well.