CHAPTER 11 - ONLY JUST A DREAM

A Cup of Earl Grey

Ah In was sitting on the far end of the room staring at Luhan. He was still in shock with the "tattoo" incident as well that blasted thing printed in his wrist, he was still rubbing his wrist when he heard Luhan asking for him. He immediately pulled down his sleeves and went to Luhan.

Luhan was starting at Ah In and pretend that he was sleeping to assess his brother's behavior. When he arrived later that morning, he has that pale face and was constantly staring at his wrist and rubs it. Luhan can see the pain in Ah In's face, when he felt that Ah In was starting to drift away, he called for his attention. I should see what he is hiding, then maybe I can help him. 

Ah In was now in Luhan's side and was smiling.

Ah In : Hey sleepyhead, how are you? You gave me and Noona a fright and sad to say, everyone knows who you really are. We can't help it you know how protective we are of you and we thought trusting Uncle Kim was the best for you.

Luhan (sighing) : My roommates knew, as well as Sehun. So no worries, they'll find out soon you know. I don't mind. (smiles) I quite worried about you, hyung. Does your wrist hurt? You kept on rubbing it. 

Ah In : You saw, didn't you? Hmmm. 

Luhan : Just tell me. It's not just the wrist, innit? You seemed pre-occupied I can sense that you want to know something but can put a finger how to ask. Just tell me straight, no going around in circles.

Ah In took a deep breath and looked directly to Luhan's eyes. He can feel the warmth from his wrist, itching to be seen. He then pulled his sleeves up and revealed his tattoo. Luhan took his wrist and looked at it.

Luhan : You were hiding this? You're scared that Noona might scold you for having a tattoo? Ha! Noona has one too you know? I think it was in her nape, hmmmmm right!! Hahahaha. Looks cool by the way.

Ah In (eyes wide open) : You knew about Noona's tattoo? The funny thing about this one is, well I might sound mad or something but.. This one ju...

Luhan : Just appeared, right? This is the vegvisir or a Viking compass. A Nordic compass is used by the viking when their direction in conditions of bad visibility when the polar star is not visible. When did this thing appeared then?

Ah In : When Noona and I went to SM Entertainment to "talk" to Uncle. There was a pause and silence enveloped them in minutes.

Luhan : Hyung, you do know that Noona depends on you the most right? Maybe that thing appeared when she felt that she was lost and was in shock when she found out about what happened to me. Hmmm, Noona actually has a symbol for power. 

Ah In : But I saw the same tattoo on TOP's back.

Luhan then looked at him, shock. Ah In was now worried why would his brother have that expression on his face.

Luhan : That can't be right. I don't know what's the reason behind TOP hyung's tattoo, you should ask him instead. As for Noona's that one appeared when...our..parents died. I actually have one for knowledge, so yah! Ahh! Hyung I just want to warn you not to talk about this in public, walls have ears as well as eyes. Just be careful.

Ah In nodded and heard someone knock, when he saw it was Mr. Birkins and Leo and some people from SM Entertainment he bid farewell and went to see TOP. Just when he was leaving he saw Dara.

Dara : Leaving already? I can sense that somehow Luhan cleared some questions of yours? He does talk a lot this days. Hmmm, be careful.

Dara left and went to Luhan's room, Ah In then left the hospital and went back to YG. When he arrived he immediately saw TOP and pulled him.

TOP : What the!!! YAH! Ah In what's wrong with you?!

Ah In : We need to talk. I just need to know your side but not here. Let's head inside someone might hear.

TOP : Is it that private that we have to go somewhere? (Ah In just nodded and was dragging TOP) Fine! No need to drag me! Geez! 

Ah In and TOP arrived in the most isolated place in YG. TOP was looking around the place and was shock that this room actually exists.

TOP : Silent Room? What the! Where the hell are we?!

Ah In : Hyung, cut it out! We don't have time. I just want to know what is that tattoo in your back! I saw it so don't you dare deny it.

TOP : I knew you saw something when you visited me, took you long enough. Hmmm, this thing? I had it when I was given the company when I was 25.

Ah In : So, it was somewhat imprinted on you? It didn't appear mysteriously?

TOP : Hahahahaha! What? Appeared? Are you crazy? Of course it was imprinted! I heard some girl has the same tattoo but it will be hard to pursue her because of some kind of protection surrounding her. My Grandfather told me to pursue whoever has the tattoo and bring her to the Manor. Ha! Nonsense right? Old people with their crazy imagination.

Ah In : I know someone who has the same tattoo as yours.

TOP : Who?

Ah In : I don't think it'll be that easy to tell you. 

Ah In then left, leaving TOP chasing him. When they were about to enter the door, TOP saw someone watching them. 

TOP : Ah In, do you know that guy? 

Ah In then turned his attention the the person wearing black and saw him went somewhere. He notice the color of his hair and shook his head and they left.

Ah In then saw Yoochun, surrounded by huge bags and who was talking to someone. Yoochun then turned revealing her Noona as well as TOP's Noona.

Dara : I just went here to give Yoochun the bags I promised him that I'll be donating to your event. I also visited Uncle as well. Oh, hi Tabi, you have a lovely Noona. Anyway, I can't stay we have to go. 

 

Dara and TOP's Noona then passed by the recording studio, they heard someone singing and discussing something. The two of them laughed and eavesdrop for awhile.

CL : Oppa! It's hard to sing the second verse! My voice doesn't have the ability to sing that tone. I can do a fast rap for that but I don't think It'll fit. 

Minzy went inside the booth and tried it as well. It did sound good, but the voice wasn't the right one. She did it 8 times and went out the booth frustrated. Bom's voice was too high and thin for the part and she can't follow the fast part.

Minzy and Bom : What are we going to do? Sajangnim will be here any minute and we haven't solve this problem.

Teddy and Kush : This is hard! How can we finish recording your comeback song when we can't even record it all.

Then they heard YG talking to someone and was now followed by two ladies.

YG : Teddy, Kush and 2NE1 you guys know TOP's Noona right? Well, this is Ah In's Noona and they are here to listen to you guys.

Dara and Hye yoon : Ahhh! 2NE1! You sound daebak! Was that your new song?!! 

YG laughed as well as all of them. Aigooo! How can these two look so cute! Hahahaha CL then gave Hye yoon and Dara the lyrics.

Hye yoon and Dara sang the song and all of them was just listening. 

Hye yoon : Our voices are clashing, Dara. Why don't I sing the 1st part then we can join in the chorus and you try the 2nd part.

Dara smiled and nodded. Hye yoon then sang the first part and the chorus. Everyone was anticipating for the 2nd verse and was shock when Dara started singing :

Haru jongil geudae moseup jakku tteoolla
Onjongil deulliji annneun jeonhwagiman tto chyeodabwa
Wae ireon nae mameul ajik molla
Nan neoui maeumeul ajik jal molla ([Dara]Hey! )

Neoui saenggage bamen jamdo mot iruda
Dalbiche geudaereul tteoollimyeo nae mam gobaekhaebwa
Wae ireon nae mameul ajik molla
Nan neoui maeumeul ajik jal molla (Look at me now)

Nae mameul barabwayo
Ireoke 
Aethaneunde eh eh
Jigeum nal jabajwoyo
Neutgi jeone, eh, eh eh, eh eh, eh

Dara then was waiting for Hye yoon to sing when she looked at them and was all staring at her.

Dara : (blushing) I sound that bad? eeeek! Mianhe! Hye yoon! Stop staring it's embarrassing! Let's go!

Teddy and CL looked and YG and he nodded.

YG : Dara-yah, can you sing that part inside the booth? We just want to hear it clearly. The highlighted parts are the ones you'll sing.

Dara was hesitating but agreed seeing how desperate her Uncle is. She then called the director to adjust the mic since it was high. Teddy then told her to put on the headphone and sing when she heards the beat.

Dara then waited for the first chorus to finish and went to sing the 2nd verse with highlight. Teddy then gave her thumbs up and left the booth. Hye yoon then hugged her and Dara was just laughing.

Hye Yoon : DAEBAK! You sound so daebak!! Let me borrow that voice of yours.

YG : Dara, thank you for that! I'll see you both soon, okay?

Dara and Hye yoon nodded and bid farewell and left. Leaving the people in the recording room dumbfounded!

CL, Minzy and Bom : She's perfect! Can we use this?! We can ask her if she can do a featuring!! Sajangnim!!

YG: Let the family hear it first and then we'll decide.  

 

Inside the practice room, Big Bang and Ah In as well as Yoochun are categorizing the items when Yoochun excused himself when he heard his phone ringing. He took his phone and read the message :

From : Unknown number

Message : Master, I think you'll be interested with the news I just gathered. You'll be pleased. Yoochun then smirked and didn't saw Ah In approaching him.

Ah In : Was that Jae?

Yoochun : A..A..Ani Hyung.