CHAPTER 3 - I CAN MAKE YOU WONDER

A Cup of Earl Grey

Is it her? Wait I really think I saw her. He then scanned the whole airport nudging fans. He was 150% he saw her! 

"Hyung? Why are you sweating?" He ignored him and resume in seacrhing for that girl.

He took his phone and dialed for someone. C'mon pick up already! And with the 5th ring the other line answered.

"Hey Tabi! You rang? You missed me that much? I'm flattered love." he heard him chuckled. He wasn't a guy who goes around the bush when he wants something.

"Is she here?" TOP asked bluntly. He can feel him stiffened. He was waiting for him to answer when he saw the one she's looking for. He handed SeungRi his phone and rushed to her. Why is my heart pounding? Oh right, I'm running. SeungRi was shouting for him but his focus is to follow that girl.

She then stopped. TOP stopped as well, he wants to make sure if she is that person.

He did something he never done, he waited. 

After 3 minutes, the girl walked and he started following her again. 

Mr. Birkins stared at TOP and the one he's following. Oh, I didn't know he'll have someone. Hmm. He's out of my list then 

He then took out a notebook and flipped it on the page that has the title "POSSIBLE BOYFRIENDS FOR YOUNG MISTRESS"

"Let's see, Won Bin - OUT / Wooyoung / Lee Min Ho / GD / Lee Dong Hae / Choi Jin-hyuk / Kim Jaejoong  

Here Choi Seunghyun   I really want him for my young mistress but oh. Omo! Speaking of young mistress, where is she?! Mr. Birkins stood up and searched for her.

Dara was looking for something and when she looked behind her she can't see Mr. Birkins Bloody Hell! You can't be serious! 

she then went straight and accidentally bumped into someone. She fell flat on the floor, rubbing her due to the force. 

"I'm sorry, Miss. I'm quite clumsy" the guy then offered his hand which Dara accepted. 

"Aigooo ~ that hurt!" she stood up and rubbed her bum. She heard him chuckle. She then looked at him with a very blank expression Why is he laughing, the nerve! 

"What's funny! YAHH!!! I'm asking you, what's funny!" she asked the guy but was puzzled when he was only staring at her like he was somehow carving through her soul Creepy Guy better leave.  She then started walking when,

"I'm really sorry, you were so cute just awhile ago whinning that's why I was laughing. Never thought that a grown woman like you can act that cute. " he was rubbing the nape of his neck while looking down the floor. Dara then smiled and left. As she was walking she then heard him shout, 

"I'M YESUNG BY THE WAY!" he shouted.

Dara then turned, smiled and resumed walking.

She was walking rapidly hoping to find her butler immediately not knowing that someone was looking at her as she passed by him.

 

===== ON THE OTHER SIDE ======

Luhan saw Ah In paled, he can see he was truly shocked with whoever or whatever that guy was saying to him. 

He approached Ah In and tapped his shoulder. Ah In looked at him and smiled. 

"Let's go Luhan." he said and grabbed Luhan by his arm and went to the service car outside the airport. 

What was he saying? Did I hear him right? Why would he ask me that? he was been drifted to the other side of the world when he heard Luhan screamed.

"Yah! What happened? Where does it hurt?" looking concerned and examining Luhan's arms. Then he heard him laughed. Aisssh~ 

"Hyung, that was precious! Why were you even that serious awhile ago?" Luhan asked him. Ah In just shook his head. 

 

After 5 minutes the van stopped and left Luhan still puzzled. 

SM TOWN, hmmm so this is the one Hyung was talking about. 

Ah In and Luhan entered the building. Luhan then looked at the pile of male applicants inside. He then heard Ah In calling for him and rushed to his side and followed him.

They then approached a door, Kim Young-min, CEO. Hmm he has the same name as our uncle. Well this is Korea, they have same names. When they entered the vast room, the secretary assisted them to the oval room. 

"Breathe Luhan. Why are you so tense? And how did you even have an access here you're from the rival company?" Luhan asked. Ah In answered him with I have ways and became silent again. Luhan closed his eyes for awhile.

Ah In then stood up and went to the room adjacent. He knocked and entered. 

"My dearest nephew, so you've decided to come to your senses and transfer?" Mr. Kim said.

"Tough luck, uncle. I heard you're open for auditions for that group your making and I have just the man for you. He's waiting at the oval room you should check." Ah In said.

Mr. Kim stared at him, examined him and stood up to follow him. He then opened and saw the guy he was referring to. His eyes widen in disbelief! 

"Hey sleepy head, wake up! He's here." Ah In whispered. Luhan then jolted and automatically bowed. 

"Well well well, how are you nephew?" he heard the man said nephew? he then looked up and saw him. kekeke it's on the bag! I already have this spot for sure. 

"Hello Uncle, it's nice to see you again." he then reached for his hand and shook it. 

Just that, EXO is now complete. Meet your new member, Luhan.

 

======================== OH THIS ONE IS QUITE LONG. I'LL STOP WITH THIS, I'M DRAINED. CHAPPIE 3 DONE ==============