CHAPTER 1 - WE ONLY LIVE ONCE

A Cup of Earl Grey

WILTHSHIRE, LONDON (PARK-EVERWREATH MANOR)

3RD FLOOR LIBRARY

Luhan was busy reading his "Salazar Slytherin - Biography" which he bought on an online auction, he then heard someone walking outside "Noona! She's back!" he then stood up, closed his book and ran outside. 

He then saw a glimpse of a black-haired woman and before the woman can even step inside, Luhan rushed to her and shouted "NOONAAAAA!!" the woman then looked and was then enveloped by a warm hug.

The woman smiled and hugged him back. She then kissed his head and hugged him tighter. Luhan smiled and smelled her perfume "She's really here. She's really here. My Noona!" 

"Noona! I've missed you so much! You did miss me right?" Luhan pouted. Then Dara smiled and kissed his nose. Luhan smiled widely and pinched his nose. 

"Of course, silly! So, how are you my cute tony tony?" Dara then smirked. She knows how much her brother hates that nickname. Before Luhan can react, she reached for her bag and took a cute Tony Tony Chopper Stuffed Toy.

Luhan's frown turned to a huge smile and grabbed the said toy. As much as he hates being called by that name, he can't resist the cute toy literally calling him.

She then dragged Luhan inside at made him seat on her bed. Luhan's smile vanished, he knows this scenario. "But she just got here, don't make her leave again" he hugged his chopper tightly and closed his eyes and rested on her bed. He then heard suitcases, Oh she's leaving again. He tightly closed his eyes to stop whatever water will flow. 

Dara saw her brother, she really wants to stay but she can't. She has an empire to run. She then went to bed and hugged her brother. Luhan turned and hugged her not minding the tears flowing down his face, villains cry too right?

"Why are you crying my villain? You know I'm doing this for you right? So don't be sad. Your Ah In hyung is here so you'll be fine." Just then Ah In approached Dara's room and saw his siblings. It's really heart-breaking. But what can they do, Their parents died and she was left with all the responsibilities. 

"YAHH!! Aigooo! Seriously?" Ah In shouted. Dara and Luhan both laughed. Typical.

"Didn't I gave you a fright or anything? Aissssh~" Ah In said. Dara stood up and resumed her packing. After closing the last suitcase the three of them headed to the front lawn to Dara to her car. She then hugged and kissed Luhan and Ah In and bid farewell.

Luhan then sat on the grass and watched the departing car of her Noona. He sighed heavily.

Then his trance was disturbed with someone calling him. He then looked behind his shoulders and saw Ah In approaching him.

Ah in sat beside his brother and wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

"Kiddo, what's wrong?" Ah In asked Luhan. He knows that this part is always the hardest one for Luhan that's why he decided to stay just this once and comfort his brother. 

"I dunno. It's always so difficult to see her leave. Hmmmm." Luhan then rested his head on Ah In's shoulder. He sighed. "Will she be mad if I decide to leave." he asked himself. Then he felt something stiffen, oh no~ Aissst! Pabo! He then heard someone laughed.

"She won't. Tell you what I'm flying to Korea later, if you'll like you can accompany me. I heard that they're auditioning for trainees for this group in SM Entertainment, I can ask someone for a slot so you can join? So?" Luhan then thought about it. Noona won't know! kekeke. I'll only live once! 

"Let's go, hyung!"

 

===== DONE WITH CHAPTER 1 WOOOOH! THAT WAS HARD :D ======