CHAPTER 16 - MUCH HAS BEEN SAID

A Cup of Earl Grey

I've revised Chapter 15. Can't stop listening to Go Up and . keke. Enjoy this chapter as well :D

=======================================================

"Oh, hey guys. Didn't see you there." TOP said calmly. They all rushed to TOP and covered him with a blanket.

"What are you doing here alone? DANG TABI! It's cold here!" Ah In said and took the blanket he gave to TOP. He just then smiled and shook his head. 

"Hmmm, hyung? Why did you just ran off without telling us?" Luhan asked. TOP then looked at Luhan and gave him a faint smile. He then went to Luhan and whispered something to him and left. 

"Luhan? What did your hyung said?" Jae asked. Luhan then looked back then sighed.

"He said, he'll just go back to his room and use the bathroom." Luhan said and then left. Jae and Ah In laughed and decided to stay for awhile. When Luhan sensed that Ah In and Jae didn't followed him, he ran and went straight to his Noona's room.

He then saw that Mr. Birkins and Leo left as well as Xiumin; he then locked the door and took a box under his Noona's bed. He then took the key out and went to TOP's room.

TOP was looking for his car keys when he heard someone knocked. He knew who it was and told the person to come in; he then saw the key he was holding and nodded to him. They left the room and went to the car park.

"Why are we leaving Ah In hyung and Jae hyung? Why can't we tell them?" Luhan asked, clearly worried. TOP ignored him and starts the car. Luhan was looking outside the streets which clearly was new to him. After a long drive, the car suddenly stopped infront of a huge gate. TOP went outside and Luhan saw him swiping or doing something that made the gate open. 

 

They entered the vast lot and saw a house at the end of the road. TOP gestured Luhan to come out and they went inside. The Manor was somewhat creepy and gave Luhan the chills. TOP smiled at him and guided him inside.

"What are we doing here, hyung? Whose house is this?" Luhan was clearly scared. 

"Just trust me Luhan. I won't do anything that will harm you, okay? Just, stay still and follow me." TOP instructed him.

 

They went to the 2nd Floor, West Wing and TOP opened a door. Luhan then ran inside.

 

"Noona! You're here!! You're safe!!! Noona!" Luhan hugged Dara which she returned. Luhan was then being pulled away from Dara and he was protesting when he saw Kris.

"YAH!!!! You! You! You were the one that Yoochun hyung was referring to!! You'll kill my Noona! Get away from her! Junsu hyung!!! Seunghy...un..hyu...ung?" Luhan was now getting really scared; he was now surrounded by assassins, or whatever they call themselves. He was trying to pull his Noona closer when he felt Dara restraining.

"Noona! We're not safe here! Yoochun hyung said, he saw Kris when he went back to time and he's going to kill you!" Dara went to Luhan and held his hand.

"I'm fine for now Luhan. They won't hurt me." Dara said. 

"For now? Ha?" Luhan asked. TOP and Kris then went closer to Luhan. He automatically stepped back.

"We're not the bad guys, Luhan. We're here to help you especially Dara Noona." Kris said. Junsu then cleared his throat.

"When Yoochun was backtracking, I felt something and Kris acknowledged it. It was a different aura and we saw the way the man looked at Jae. Tabi here faked he was sleeping to alter some of Yoochun's vision so that whoever was after your Noona won't know where she is. Ah In was also in this plan, as well as Xiumin." Junsu explained. Luhan's eyes widen.

"We left my hyung with Jaejoong hyung!! He's not safe with him!" Luhan shouted. Kris then comforted Luhan.

"Jae knows that Ah In is on his side, after all they're the same." Junsu said. TOP then stared at Junsu and was shock.

"WHAT?!!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JUNSU?!!! THAT AH IN AND JAE...." Kris and TOP said simultaneously. 

"Ah In is indeed the same side as Jae and he's on his own whether to embrace it or to deny it. Luhan, Ah In isn't really our brother you know that; Father took him in order to change him." Dara said. 

"So, what are we then?" Luhan asked.

"We should just protect Dara from Ah In and Jae, end of discussion." Junsu said. TOP then went to Dara and hugged her.

"You'll be fine. I won't let them hurt you. As long as I'm here, no one can harm you." TOP whispered to Dara. He then heard Dara laughed and hugged him back.

"Neh oppa! Hahahaha. You're funny. I can take care of myself." Dara said. TOP then gave him a serious look which startled Dara.

"If you die, I die. I can't let that happen." TOP said.

"Cheesy!!" Junsu, Kris and Luhan said. TOP glared at them.

"No, literally. If Dara dies, I die." TOP said. The three of them laughed louder and was mocking him.

"Whatever Tabi!" Junsu said, chuckling.

"No, Tabi's right ; Neither of us should die. We're kinda connected." Dara said. Luhan then stopped laughing. Junsu and Kris looked at each other clearly confused.

"Well, how can I say this. Simple, Dara's my mate and she can't die." TOP said calmly earning a gasped from everyone.

 

==============================================

 

Ah In and Jae was now pacing the room and was now thinking.

"It's not just Dara who's missing; Luhan, Junsu and Tabi are missing as well. Jae what are w...... Jae?" Ah In said. He then saw Jae's wrist and his marks are glowing. He then saw a weird mark on the floor in which Jae was standing. Jae's hair turned red and he was now wearing a black cloak.

"Jae? What's go.... AHHHHHH!!! My arm!" Ah In then kneeled holding his arm, now burning. He then saw his marks glowing as well. 

"We need to find them. We must! We can't let them take Dara away! Embrace it Ah In! Never deny it!" Jae said. Ah In felt something warm inside him. He can feel his eyes getting warmer that made him shut then, his arms burning and he can feel a new mark emerging. He then screamed and when he opened his eyes, he was no longer in the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Welcome Ah In, Welcome to the Shadow World." Jae said. Ah In then saw more people wearing black cloaks and the same mark. A guy offered him a cup of earl grey to calm him, but he refused. He then saw a mirror and looked at himself, he was clearly one of them now.

 

 

-------- 4 more chapters to go before I declare this story complete. Thanks for your undying support! -------