CHAPTER 8 - RUNNING MAN PART II

A Cup of Earl Grey

AGAIN, THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED IN THIS STORY. THE COMMENTS  ARE REALLY HELPFUL SO THANKS. HERE GOES WITH PART 2

=========================================================================

Choi Jin-hyuk and Siwon then looked at the other team and bowed. Ah In and TOP are still rubbing their wrists, then bowed when they approached the rest. Ji Hyo then gasped "OMO!" that made the everyone laugh.

Gary : YAHHH! Ji-Hyo! Stop drooling! Today's Monday! 

Ji Hyo : Ani! It's Wednesday Kang Gary!! Mehrong!!

How childish! kekeke. 

PD : Gather around. You've found your additional members and Red Team will have the advantage for finding them first. 

Red Team rejoice while the Blue Team comforted each other and told themselves that they'll just have to beat them on the succeeding parts. Just then, someone appeared infront of them.

   

Assistant : (British Accent) Hello everyone! My name is Luther Oxford and I'm the Senior Manager for Level 1, Design team. With me are Mr. Ryosuke Yamada Senior IT Specialist and Jin Akanishi Senior Cisco Team Leader. Kindly follow us.

After awhile, they arrived at the Main Lobby of the company. Everyone was in awe even the staffs, it's like you've went to a different place seeing how complex the building is.

MAIN LOBBY, JACE LUKA CO., KOREA 

Mr. Luther : This here is the 2nd Floor Main Lobby. In this floor, you'll see the conference rooms. In this part, you will be divided to mission and the defense team. One team has the Ace which will help them access the head CEO's room which is the ultimate chaebol. You'll be brief once you've entered your designated conference room. Best of luck everyone! 

PD : Blue Team please follow Mr. Akanishi and the Red Team with Mr. Yamada.

The teams then went to their respective "leaders" and followed them.

YAMADA'S TEAM (RED TEAM - JONG KOOK, SUK JIN, GARY, JI HYO, SIWON AND CHOI JIN-HYUK)

Yamada : Please, take a seat. Today you will be the mission team, sadly you don't have the Ace with you. Your mission is to acquire 5 signatures. As you can see, a die is placed infront which will determine the floor you should do the first challenge. Once you've succeed with the mission the head of that floor will sign your contract otherwise stamp it. In every failed challenge, you must eliminate one of your members and proceed to the next level. If you've obtained 3 correct answers you should think who you think the Ace is and take that person with you. You have to come back in this conference room once you've already have the Ace.

Ji Hyo : So if we have the Ace, we'll just have to go straight here even though we haven't finish the task?

Yamada : That is correct. By that time, you'll have the majority number of signatures. Are we guys clear?

Gary : Jam kahn man! You said first challenge? And when we succeed?

Yamada : You have to find who the head of the department is and they will either give you a mission or sign your contract.

All : Arraso!

Yamada : Please pick one. If you guys win, you can keep the pens. 

He then pulled out a box and opened it. 

Yamada : These are the pens that you could keep if you guys win. This here is the latest Mont Blanc fountain pens made exclusively for Jace Luka Co. Steam Punk edition. Please choose a representative to throw the die.

Jong Kook stands up and went to the die. He then threw the die and 5 appeared. Yamada then nodded and proceed to the front.

Yamada : Please take these access cards. Do be careful with them, once you've lost your access cards you can't proceed with the mission. Oh and your first Hint, The Ace is actually a guy, under YG Entertainment. 

Red Team then left the conference room and proceed to the 5th Floor.

AKANISHI'S TEAM (BLUE TEAM - JAESUK, KWANGSOO, HAHA, AH IN AND TOP)

Akanishi : Congratulations!! 

Everyone was puzzled with why would this guy congratulate them, they were the losing team. 

Kwangsoo : We didn't win, hyung the Red Team did.

Akanishi : Ani! Mr. Ah In is actually the Ace. You guys are the chasing team. The Red Team already started with their task. In every wrong or failed mission, you will hear a sound and they will automatically stop in that level to pick which one they'll eliminate. With that, you can choose to go together or have representatives to do so. In that time frame, you will have to rip their nametags or if you're up for a real challenge, steal their fountain pens and access cards. Since Ah In is the Ace, you should pray that the other team won't found out that he's the Ace.

Haha : Will someone tell them who it is?

Jaesuk : Pabo! Of course not! I heard hints will be given, right?

Akanishi nodded. 

TOP : We should first plan who will attack when they failed the mission we don't have that much time. Nevermind! Ah In and I will attack.

All of them laugh Bingu!  Jaesuk thought. 

Haha : Hold on, why can't we just go straight to the CEO's office if we've already have Ah In with us? Doesn't he have the card yet?

Ah In : Actually, I do.

(Imagine this is the access card)

Ah In then showed them the gold access card. Jaesuk went to him and examined the card.

Jaesuk : It's gold!! Daebak! 

Ah In chuckled and nodded. Kwangsoo and Haha went to Jaesuk to see the card. He then, slowly approached them and snatch the card. He grins and pulled the chair next to him. 

Ah In : We can hyungs, but SHE'S not yet here.

ALL (except TOP) : HER!!! She's a she not a he?!!!! Daebak! How did you became Ace?

Akanishi : He's one of CEO's dongsaengs.

Everyone they attention was directed to Ah In.

 

5TH LEVEL, DESIGN DEPARTMENT

The Red Team entered the floor and was amazed, it seems like they went to a different building. It was different from the rooms they've been. Ji Hyo then saw an employee and approach her.

Ji Hyo : Excuse me, is Mr. Luther Oxford in here?

Employee : Oh, first white cubicle. Just go straight and you'll see it.

Ji Hyo : Thank you! 

Ji Hyo then went to the rest of the team and told them to follow her.

Siwon : Noona, where are we going?

Ji Hyo : Mr. Oxford, wasn't he the Senior Manager for the Design Department?

Jin-hyuk : The guy earlier?

Ji Hyo nodded. The went straight and saw the cubicles. 

First cubicle. Oh! This place is too white! Ji Hyo then knock on the glass and Mr. Oxford saw her. Ji Hyo entered and gave him the contract. He asked for the pen and signed the contract. Ji Hyo thanked him and Mr. Oxford pointed the die. Siwon went to the die and flipp it, 3 appeared. They bowed to everyone and proceed to the next floor.

Jin hyuk : Why hasn't the other team appear? Don't they have to stop us from the mission or anything? It's too quiet.

Siwon : And silence is never the best scenario.

BLUE TEAM:

They were still inside the freezing conference room waiting. 20% mission accomplished the Red Team as expected. All of a sudden, Ah In stands up.

Ah In : Are you guys hungry? I am. C'mon!

Ah In then opened the door and the rest of the blue team and staffs followed. Ah In took his access card out and swipe it. Jaesuk, Kwangsoo and Haha has their eyes wide open. He just swipe that gold card! He could just give it to me! 

 

    

  

Jaesuk : DAEEEBAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!! 

The Blue Team, Running Man staffs as well as the company's employees started eating. Everyone is enjoying the food when they heard a sound, 3rd Floor Mission Failed. Ah In and TOP then got up and proceed to the elevator.

TOP : Yah! The elevator is this way!! Where are you going?!

Ah In : Shortcut! C'mon! I need to talk to the concierge to help us.

TOP and Ah In arrived on the 3rd Floor, they can see Jong Kook scolding Gary and the rest were laughing. Ji Hyo turned and they covered themselves to avoid being seen. 

Ah In : I think they'll eliminate Suk Jin hyung. Anyway! C'mon! 

Ah In approached the concierge booth and covered one the mouth of the one assigned and dragged her.

Ah In : Shhhh, Claire its me! I need you to turn off that switch to activate the glow in the dark hall. We need to rip there nametags.

Ah In pointed to the Red Team earning a nod from Claire. TOP hid himself and waited for Ah In's signal.

TOP : Who are we going to eliminate then? Siwon and Jin hyuk?

Ah In nodded. He then signaled Claire to turn the switch off. You can hear screams and then the hallway glow. Siwon and Jin hyuk were on the back and was startled when they heard ripping sounds then the lights when on again. Jong kook turned and saw Siwon and Jin hyuk's nametag gone. Siwon and Jin Hyuk out. Siwon and Jin Hyuk out. Then the staffs placed them aside.

Jong Kook : What's going on?! Who ripped Siwon and Jin Hyuk's nametag off?! 

PD : You still have to eliminate someone. 

Jong Kook was staring to get irritated. They will just have to avoid failing so they won't have eliminate and lose someone. 

Jong Kook : Suk Jin hyung.

Suk Jin was then taken alongside Siwon and Jin Hyuk. The staff then took the 3 access card and left. Jong Kook saw the die and threw it, 6. They went straight to the elevator to proceed with their mission. The 3 was then escorted to a huge door, out of nowhere Ah In and TOP appeared. Suk Jin saw what they were holding.

Suk Jin : You were the ones that ripped Siwon and Jin Hyuk's nametags?

Siwon and Jin Hyuk then looked at them and saw what they were holding. TOP and Ah In gave them a sporting smirk and nodded. 

Ah In : But, you'll thank us after.

Ah In swipes his card and the door opened. The first thing that welcomed them was the smell of food and they saw the buffet and went straight to the plates and started pilling their plates. Ah In just shook his head and went to sit with the rest.

Suk Jin : You have the Ace? Who is he?

Kwangsoo : It's Ah In.

Jin hyuk and Siwon : Chincha?! Chincha?! How come?!

Haha : He's one of the CEO's dongsaeng.

Jin hyuk, Siwon and Suk Jin's mouth dropped. They remembered the card he used to swipe earlier. Ah In then showed it to them. Before they can start asking questions, they heard a little boy screaming, HYUUUUUUUUUNGGG!!!!! Ah In then turned and saw a running Leo.

 

Leo : Annyeong hyung!! Hmmm who are the...yaaaaah! Giraffe! He's the giraffe guy right? Annyeong I'm Leo.

Leo then extended his hand and Kwangsoo shook it. He smiled and went to the bar.

Ah In then rushed to Leo and took the cup of coffee away from him.

Ah In : Yah Leo! Why are you drinking this? Does Noona knows? Leo then nodded. Ah In examined him and gave the drink back to Leo. They were shock when they saw the staff pulling TOP with them.

Jaesuk : Wae! Wae! 

PD : TOP was picked by the Red Team as the Ace we have to give him to them. 

Ah In then rushed to TOP and gave him his access card. TOP smirked and gave him a nod.

Kwangsoo : Hyung, why did you give them your access card?

Ah In : So they'll think that they have the real Ace. They'll be suprise knowing they won but turns out they were tricked. Leo, has Noona arrived?

Leo : Neh! She's in her office now. Just use the express since you gave that friend your card.

Ah In nodded and left Leo with the eliminated members of the Red Team, still eating. The staff and the rest of the Blue Team went with Ah In and once they've reached the express elevator, Ah In pressed his thumb and the door opened. 

The elevator then stop and the door opened revealing the CEO's 2nd level room.

Ah In with the rest of the Blue Team entered the room. It was a cute coozy office and it does look feminine. They eventually heard someone downstairs and looked, dang the CEO's office is huge. They were amazed when they heard Ah In.

Ah In : Noona!! Yah what's with the head piece? Looks good! New design?

The staff and the Blue Team looked and saw Ah In with a woman wearing black and a matching black antler like head piece. They just were just staring at her when their trance was interrupted.

Ah In : Yorebo, this is the CEO of not just Jace Luka Co., but also the President of Park-Everwreath Enterprises, Dara Park-Everwreath my Noona.

Dara then took off her head piece and bowed. 

Dara : Annyeong. I hope you enjoyed exploring the company. It's actually the first time the place is shown and me as well. My interior is actually an Alice in Wonderland theme, you guys felt it right? Was Ah In nice to you? If he wasn't he's not my brother. 

Ah In : Yah! Noona! Of course I was nice! I'm one of the nicest person in this bunch. And c'mon, I should atleast be nice since I'm the one who knows this place. I even offered them to eat because as a very caring person, I can feel that they were starving from walking around this company of yours.

Dara : Okay, my brother is really nice. Are we still waiting for someone?

Dara then hugged Ah In and looked at the staff.

PD : The other team actually. 

Dara then nodded and called the cafeteria and told them to bring the newly made pizza in the room. 

 

===================== PART 2 DONE. TOP AND DARA WILL FINALLY MEET IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, LONG UPDATE. I THINK THIS ONE IS QUITE BORING SO I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE =======================================================