CHAPTER 4 - ADULT GAMES FOR CHODINGS

A Cup of Earl Grey

 

A WINK OF COFFEE CAFE, APGUJEONG

Jaejoong, Yoochun and TOP were waiting for Ah In so they can finalize their plan for the charity event they talked about 2 years ago. As the three were busy chatting about random things, they heard the cling of the bell and looked who went in.

"Wait, let me change first. Oh and you guys are early" he said.

"Nahhh. You're just late all the time." the three said in unison. Ah In just rolled his eyes and went to the changing room, he need to change his casual clothes to the manager outfit. 

After awhile, he emerges and is now holding a tray with 3 cups of coffee. Once he placed the tray on their table, the 3 of them looked at each other. Ah In then took the tray with him and brought a new tray with a tea set. 

He then placed the tea set infront and was about to munch his tea cake when he heard his three friends laughing. He then sipped his tea and looked at them and then his surroundings. What seems to be so funny? The store hasn't open yet so its impossible that they're laughing at someone. Hmmm. This guys are so weird. 

"Is this your new cup designs, hyung? Looks promising." he then snorted earning a new roar of laughter. Ah In then stared at his cups as well as the set infront of them. 

"Don't you guys like it? Girls who come here often likes the idea. So, I told my noona to sponsor some for me after all this cups are her designs." Ah In said with his confused look. The three then cleared their throats and proceed drinking the coffee. The have to admit they really love the coffee in Ah In's coffee shops good thing he decided to open one here in Apgujeong. 

They drank in silent until, "Ah Hyung, who were you referring to when you called me before?" Ah In asked. Yoochun and Jaejoong then stared at TOP who was now looking shock.

"No one. Hmm. Yup no one." TOP then stared at him and took his cup and drank it.

"Never thought you'll be a liar. I have that title and your the bingu remember? So spill!" Ah In said. 

He still didn't answered. Ah In was about to ask him when suddenly, "I need to take this. Will you excuse me for a while?" TOP then stood up and went to the far end of the coffee shop. He's one lucky bastard Ah In murmered.

TOP then approached the table and sat. He was almost finish with this coffee when Yoochun asked,

"Was it Sohee?" he bluntly asked. Jaejoong almost choked his drink while Ah In just smirked. TOP then looked at Yoochun.

"I thought I saw her when we arrived from Japan 3 months ago. Yah. So. That's it. Anyway, can we continue this chat later I have a meeting with our new investor." TOP said and was about to stand.

"Who's he?" Jaejoong asked. TOP then smirked, took something from his bag and threw it on the table, startling Yoochun and Jaejoong and then afterwards they gasped. Ah In after hearing the both of them said "he's not a he but a she!" clearly dumbfounded, he then peeked and choked when he saw what was written on the magazine (Most Influential Korean Woman - Dara Park Everwreath CEO of Park Everwreath Enterprises and owner of Jace and Luka Emporium Co.) he took the magazine ignoring the glares from his two friends and read it again. It can't be.

"Dara Paarkk-Evverr..wreath" TOP nodded and Ah In earned three confused look directed to him. She's here?! Since when?! Does she know about Luhan already? Wait, no she doesn't! Unless I'm already a ghost or something he was then shook from his trance when Yoochun snatched the magazine from him.

"YAAAAH! I was reading that!" Yoochun then gave the magazine back. Oh noo! Oh noo. I'm dead!

"Is she your girlfriend or something? Yoochun and Jaejoong asked. Ah In then laughed. Girlfriend? Hahahaha! Nice one! 

"No she's not, actually she's. Hey where's TOP?" Ah In said then Jaejoong and Yoochun searched as well. He must've left so we won't press the topic. You owe me big time TOP. Jae then excused himself as well and left to check the rented space for their charity event leaving Yoochun.

"Are you by any chance busy or have an appointment today?" Yoochun shook his head and told him he's free. Ah In then went to the branch manager and told him he has business to attend to and went to Yoochun and dragged him out.

"Your car sir." The valet then handed the keys to Yoochun. 

"Where are we going, hyung?" Yoochun asked. Ah In then pointed straight. I need to know if she's here or what.

After 5 long minutes

"Uhm hyung, who lives here?" Ah In then stepped out of the car and looked at Ah In You'll find out soon.

================== MR. BIRKINS APARTMENT ==============

"Madam, there's a hanbok here! You're not wearing this are you?" Mr. Birkins asked. Who on earth will wear a hanbok for a simple meeting.

"I think it's from the store I merged with, I gift I think." Dara answered. Mr. Birkins then sighed in relief. And then he heard someone rang the doorbell. 

"Coming!" he then approached the door and looked he then laughed. About time. But I wonder where in the world did he find out

"Well hello Mr. Ah..." Mr. Birkins was interrupted by Ah In barging inside.

"Where is she?! Tell me!" Ah In looked at him more likely glaring.

Mr. Birkins snorted and escorted the two men to the couch. Yoochun thanked him while Ah In, as always ever the stubborn fellow.

"Daddy? I heard voices? You have visitors!" Just then a cute fellow rushed and hug his Dad's leg. Yoochun stared at the little fellow and waving at him. As for Ah In,

"Who's he? Don't tell me he's yours coz I know for a fact your GAY!~" Yoochun then gasped and then Mr. Birkins and the little guy acted shocked but then laughed.

"I never knew you were a racist, young master. And this is Leo, I adopted him." Ah In then looked at the him then to the little boy.

"Sorry, let's start over. *ehem* Hi Leo, I'm Ah In and this is Yoochun, you can just call us hyung." he then extended his hand and shooked Leo's hand. 

"You still have manners, I see and you brought someone with you. Boyfriend perhaps?" Ah In then looked and saw her noona. Oh she's really here! Please don't kill me! Right, Yoochun is here she won't kill infront of him and a kid in sight. Saf... What?! Boy..fri..end! Aisshhh~

"Hi, I'm Dara Ah In's noona and you are?" Leo! Oh! she then gave Leo the huge bear she was carrying and proceed to Ah In's friend and offered her hand. 

"I'm Yoo..Yoochun. Nice to mee..t you. I di..didn't know Ah In has a sister and a noona! Wow! Ah In looks older than you!" Dara then laughed and nodded in agreement with Yoochun.

Meanwhile, the still stunned Ah In composed himself and looked at Dara.

"Noona! You're here! Since when?!" Ah In asked. Mr. Birkins was about to answer.

"Oh I just arrived right Leo?" Leo then giggled and Dara kissed him. Mr. Birkins took Leo with the huge toy upstairs with Yoochun assisting them and left Dara, Ah In.

"You look nice noona! As always. Why didn't you informed me that you were coming, I should've went to pick you up." Ah In said. Weeeeeew! She doesn't know. Okay relax Ah In! Or else she'll see and smell your fear. 

"You didn't ask so why would I tell you and I know you're busy." Dara said. They talked about the business and why she really was in Korea. Dara just answered her with the usual "business." After some time, Yoochun then emerged.

"Uhm hyung, have you told noona about our charity bazaaar event?" Yoochun said. Dara then looked at Yoochun and Ah In. Dara told Yoochun to tell her about the charity event.

"Well, since dear Ah In hasn't told you. Well we were actually planning this for years now, were actually soliciting from artists and to those who're willing to participate. Knowing that you own a very high-end and well known bag designs is it okay if you'll donate some? For a cause of course." Yoochun then looked at Dara. Dara then smiled and noded. 

     

"Chincha?! Kamsahamida noona!" Yoochun was about to hug her when Ah In blocked him and pushed Yoochun away. Dara laughed and went to Yoochun and offered her hand. When Yoochun was up, he hugged Dara smirking at Ah In.

"Don't thank me yet, I haven't gave you anything. Sadly my new collection will arrive here in 5 days time. Are you guys willing to wait for it?" Dara said. 

"Sure! Here, let me give you my number so you can contact me once your bags arrives." Dara then smiled and went upstairs to get her phone.

Ah In then glared at Yoochun who is still smiling widely. Dara then handed Yoochun her phone she was then statled when Yoochun hugged her again. Dara just laughed.

"Noona, we'll go ahead. Thanks for the help. Visit my coffee shop okay?" Ah In then pushed Yoochun away from Dara and hugged his noona. He then whispered I miss you noona. Ah In then let go and Dara kissed him on his lips. Ah In smiled and hugged her again.

After the two left, Mr. Birkins called Dara's attention.

"You might want to see this Madam." Dara then looked at the telly. The news shows EXO the new boy group under SM Entertainment. She then scanned the group and saw the pinked hair brat! Hahahaha Lu Han from Beijing how original. 

Mr. Birkins turned the telly off and looked at his young mistress. He then felt chills when he heard Dara said,

"Send someone on my behalf with the meeting with Mr. Choi, I think I need to visit my oh so adorable Uncle. I think hunting season came earlier than expected." 

===================== OKAY DONE WITH THE FOURTH CHAPTER ========================