(REVISED) CHAPTER 19 - NEVER MEANT FOR THE WEAK SOUL

A Cup of Earl Grey

Ah In woke up all of a sudden and felt something weird. He was startled when he felt someone was beside him, he was scared to look who it is at the same curious. So, he closed his eyes and with all of his courage he turned to check who it is. His eyes widen when with what he saw, it was impossible. Why would she be in his room? How did that happened? He then opened his eyes and felt the bed smelled of roses and it was soft, too soft. He then looked around and saw that he wasn't in his room but in someone else's room. He felt the person moved and that averted his attention. He saw those beautiful eyes, that porcelain face, and the sweet smile that he missed a lot. Without second thought, he hugged her and started to cry. 

"Noona? I'm not dreaming right? You're real, right? Please, tell me your real!" Ah In said while hugging her. He heard her chuckle, that sweet and addictive chuckle. He felt her push her and he saw her face, her eyes watering.

"How are you sweet? Are they taking care of you? You're alright, no broken bones or injuries right?" she then placed a chaste kiss on his lips and touched his cheeks. Ah In can't help but rest his face on her hand and savor the kiss that touched his lips. He felt her cold hands which compliments his warm cheeks because he was clearly blushing.

"Noona, how did this happen? Why am I here? Can I stay?" Ah In said. She smiled at him and gave him another kiss and she shook her head.

"Sadly, you can't. I'm trying my best to bring you back but I still can't. Noona loves you Ah In, please know that. I will give everything just to see you safe as well as Luhan. I brought you here because....because I miss you, everyone does but you can't stay that long this is just temporary." Dara said. Ah In hugged her tightly this time because he knew the amount of power you need to master just to do such complicated spell.

"Go now, they might look for you. Come, I'll have to transport you back." Dara then led Ah In in the middle of the room where the weird looking circle is located. His eyes widen when he saw the familiar looking mark on the floor.

"Noona? Why do you have this mark here? How come you can access it?" Ah In asked. He was now concern and worried at the same time. He heard from Jae that this mark not only takes your magic force but as well as your life force. 

"Noona?! I know what this is! You're risking too much! Promise me this will be the last time you'll use this! Noona, please I beg you!" Ah In was now crying. Dara smiled at him and hugged him. He was now sobbing so hard that he can't seem to breathe properly. He then felt the mark warm his feet and he saw that it was glowing. Before Dara's figure disappears, Ah In kissed her and told her he loves her and Dara smiled warmly at him. Within seconds, he was now in the library where the mark is placed. His knees weakened and he stared sobbing again.

Back in the manor after Ah In left, Dara sunked on her knees and she felt herself weakened. It was worth risking her life, she saw he was well and she heard him said he loves her. She also had told him what she wanted him to hear. She was satisfied with what she has done and felt no regrets. 

The day went normal, Luhan and the rest just being their usual self which is bullying poor Yoochun.

"Yah! Hyung why can't you tell me who I'll marry in the future? You sure you're a seer?" Luhan said mockingly.

"I am not some cheap fortune teller you know! And I don't use my powers to something useless as that! Leave me alone, Pabos!" Yoochun shouted. They all laughed at him. Yoochun then laughed along with them but suddenly.

"Something is not right. Kris, make sure Dara noona is in her room safe. Junsu cast a protective spell on her wing. Luhan, call Tabi. I think we have company." Yoochun said. Everyone who Yoochun assigned went to their respective task.

Kris went to the library to collect Dara.

"Noona, you need to go back to your room. Yoochun hyung said to keep you there for awhile." Kris said. Dara felt he was scared and instead of asking she nodded and followed him to her room. Before Kris can leave, Dara held Kris necklace and said something in Latin. The necklace glowed which momentarily blinded Kris. He then looked at his necklace and was amazed, the dragon is now curled up and the once white stone became emerald green.

"For protection." Dara simply told him. Kris hugged her and left. When Junsu saw Kris left, he casted a concealing charm in the wing and then left.

Luhan was know at Tabi's room when he felt someone behind his back. When he turned, he saw his Noona.

"Noona! What are you doing outside? Didn't Kris told you to stay in your room?" Luhan asked her. She was just staring at him and smiled. Without speaking, she took his wrist and said something in Latin. Luhan's wrist started throbbing and he felt his knees weakened. He then saw a glow coming from his wrist. Before he then was mesmerized by it and looked at his wrist, he was about to ask his Noona when he can no longer see her. He then continued knocking on Tabi's door.

TOP was about to open the door when he saw Dara sitting in his armchair. 

"Dara, what are you doing here? And how did you...." his speech was cut when Dara went to him and held his wrist. He then felt pain and started screaming. He can hear Luhan pounding the door and was shouting as well. TOP can't do anything but endure it and sunk into his knees. He then saw a glow coming from his wrist and he felt her let go. He raised his head and saw her smile and within seconds she suddenly vanished. He was dumbfonded with what happened. 

Outside TOP's room, Luhan was pounding hard when he heard his hyung screaming in pain.

"HYUUUUUUUNNNG!!! OPEN UP!! WHAT'S GOING ON!! HYUNGGGG!" Luhan was screaming. He was about to use magic to open the door when he saw the knob turned. He backed out a little and was ready to attack whoever it is. He then saw no one came out so, he entered the room and saw TOP on the floor holding his wrist. He rushed to him to check him.

"Hyung? What happened? You were screaming." Luhan asked. Instead of answering him TOP showed Luhan his wrist that made his eyes widen. Luhan has the same mark on his wrist.

"What does this mean, hyung?" Luhan wondered. TOP just stared at him, still speechless. 

---------------------- DARA'S ROOM ---------------------------------------

Her eyes opened and she was gasping for air. She tried standing up but her knees keeps failing her. She took a deep breath and pushed herself to stand up. She walked slowly to her bed and layed for awhile. She was about to shut her eyes when she felt her window open. She sat in her bed and smile surfaced in her porcelain face. 

"I did my part, now it's your time to fulfill your vow to me." Dara said, coldly. The man infront of her nodded and within seconds, he disappeared. Dara then closed her eyes and tried her best to sleep.

 

--------------------------- SHADOW WORLD ----------------------------

Ah In was called by Jae's brother, Edward to the study. When he entered, he saw Edward sitting alone. 

"You called, Edward?" He said. Edward stared at him blankly and gestured him to sit. He offered Ah In with something and he thanked him and drank it. 

"So Ah In, how are you?" He said. Ah In was about to answer when he suddenly felt weird. He was clutching his shirt because of the pain, Ah In then fell from where he was whilst breathing heavily. Ah In didn't manage to see Edward's smirk when he fell. Jae without knowing entered the room and saw Ah In on the floor. He rushed to Ah In to check and he was startled when he saw Ah In's eyes all black and his mark turning bright red. Jae then knew what's happening and stared at his brother whilst holding Ah In who was still gasping for air.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!!" Jae shouted. He was fumming. 

"This is what you want, yah? I know he won't side with us so, I have no choice but to do this and I regret nothing." his brother said. Jae was dumbfounded.

He knew that Ah In was having second thoughts and he was planning to release him that night but when he entered his room, his assigned butler told him that he was summoned to Edward's study. He was scared so to speak coz' he knew what his brother know and what might he do regarding that matter. He rushed to the room and there he saw Ah In, he was too late.

Jae can only close his eyes and held Ah In. 

"You are weak Jae, very weak. That's why you need our dear Ah In to help you." Edward said. Jae then looked at him.

"But making him drink that vile thing! You know it might harm him severely and you still made him drink it?! You know this might be per........ No! No! You're planning to make him in this state permanently!" Jae shouted. He then saw his brother smirked. He was about to say something when he suddenly felt Ah In stopped. Jae then was in horror when he saw how Ah In looked, he was not himself anymore and his brother succeeded.

"Ah In, prepare yourself." That's all Edward said and within seconds, Ah In disappeared with a POP!

Jae gave his brother a sharp stare and he as well disappeared. He re-appeared in Ah In's room where he can see him drawing something on the floor. He approached him.

"Don't come near, Jae. This might harm you." He said coldly. Jae still approached him and saw what he was doing.

"Transporting ruin? Why would you use that thing? You can apparate can't you?" He asked. Ah In gave out a big sigh and stood up. He faced Jae. Jae was speechless, Ah In looked differently and he was just, just not Ah In.

"Apparate can help me transport to places I want but this, not just places but protected and sealed places." Ah In said. He gave Jae a faint smile and continued to draw. Jae saw the lines glowing and changing as Ah In draw. He left Ah In and apparate somewhere without knowing someone saw him.

 

-------------------------- TOP's Manor --------------------------

Junsu was walking with Yoochun and Kris when they saw Jae outside. They rushed to close the main door but it was too late.

"Tsk. Too slow. Dang Yoochun I thought you were a seer?! Where's Tabi? I need to talk to him." Jae said and went inside. But he was restrained by Kris.

"Hyung, whatever it is you're planning it won't work. You're in our turf remember? We can kill you now if we want to." Kris said, obviously sending daggers with every word.

"I'm not stupid Kris. I know that! Now, where's my dear Tabi at?" He said. He then passed the sitting area and he just chuckled when he was being followed by Kris, Junsu and Yoochun. He then saw Luhan with Tabi and approached them. Tabi saw Jae and pulled Luhan to his back to protect.

"The hell you're doing here?! How did you even...... Yah!! You left the connection network open again didn't you, Junsu?! Aish!" Tabi said. Luhan emerged from Tabi's back and looked at Jae.

"What do you want Hyung?" Luhan said, coldly. Jae smirked and approached Luhan. The remaining four prepared themselves in case Jae will do something fishy or worst, kidnap Luhan. Junsu started sealing the whole place so Jae can't apparate out. 

"Paranoid are we now? I just came here to say that Ah In is...well.... My brother turned him." Jae said. Everyone was silent. They were shook from their silence when they heard someone gasp.

"TURNED?! What didn't you do anyting?!" Luhan was now slamming his fist in Jae's chest, crying. Jae tried to comfort Luhan.

"I was about to release him, but I was too late. My brother summoned him he knew Ah In's having second thoughts that's why and he knew that Ah In can be powerful when pushed. I'm sorry." Jae said apologetic.

Luhan was crying and Jae was comforting him. Jae checked everyone who's inside and saw Dara was missing.

"If you guys don't mind me asking, where's Dara?" He asked. Tabi and the rest just looked at him and ignored his question he then heard Luhan whispered.

"She's in her wing, you can't access it. We sealed it with a protection charm. So no one can.... Ah, hyung why are you pale all of a sudden?" Luhan asked. Jae paled when he heard sealed and protection charm. That's why Ah In was drawing that ruin, so he can access and directly appear where Dara is.

"Take that damn spell off!! She'll be in trouble! Take that damn spell off!" Jae shouted. Everyone in the room was stunned. 

"We aren't crazy, hyung! We won't!" Junsu said. Jae then approached Junsu and grabbed his collar.

"Ah In and my brother will easily access her!! They have the transportation ruin in physical form so to speak! You're risking Dara's life! Take it down now!" Jae demanded.

Junsu shot up and went to Dara's wing, when they all reached Junsu they saw how pale his face is.

"Someone already took the wards down." That was the only thing Junsu said.