CHAPTER 6 - TRY ME!

A Cup of Earl Grey

SM ENTERTAINMENT, CONFERENCE ROOM

Noona? Luhan whispered still dumbfounded. He stared at the lady infront with Mr.Kim, rather his Uncle. It is her! His noona! His beloved Noona. He wanted to rush infront and hug her. He misses him dearly. He then saw Dara directed her sight to him, he stiffened. Oh no! She'll glare at me for sure. She hates me! My noona ha.... She's smiling. Luhan just looked at her.

Dara felt that someone was staring at her. Her gaze went directly to the pink haired boy at the back. She saw him stiffened, more like felt him being scared. Omo, my adorable tony tony. You're doing great! she then sent him her approving smile and then averted her focus back to her uncle.

Mr. Kim saw the exchange between the siblings, he then smiled. Luhan, look you're Noona is happy. Dara's focus shook when his uncle said something.

Luhan's trance was interrupted when Kris and Chanyeol asked him.

"Noona? Did you say that he's your noona?" Chanyeol and Kris said. Luhan then looked at them. Aissshhh! Luhan when can you stop with that habit of yours! Geez! Such trouble maker person! 

"Neh? Ani! Ani hyungs! I didn't say anything." Luhan said. Chanyeol and Kris just stared at him. Luhan then started talking to Suho who is next to him.

"I think he's keeping something from us." Kris then whispered to Chanyeol. Chanyeol just smiled and told him, "Whatever it is, he'll say it when he's ready." Both of them then looked at Luhan one last time then shrugged their shoulders. Mr.Kim then broke the silence and started talking. 

"Well Dara, can you atleast say something to everyone? I know my kids are quite good-looking and everything bu..." Mr.Kim didn't finish his sentence because Dara glared at him making him stop. It's like saying rephrase that Immediately. Mr. Kim cleared his throat.

"What I meant wa..." everyone in the room laughed even the staffs inside.

"Dara controls you, Mr. Kim. First time. First time that we're seeing you scared and to a girl!" Yesung said. Mr.Kim stared at Yesung which was responded with a funny face from Yesung. You're not scared of me now because you have my niece's side, argh! Really Dara! Why this guy! 

"If you're trying to scold Yesung, Uncle just stop. Really." Dara said sheeshing him earning gasped from everyone. Mr. Kim then open and closed his mouth like a fish. Their gaze went straight to Yesung.

"How can you be friends with her?! You're lying?" Heechul said. Looking at Dara then to Yesung. Yesung just smiled at Heechul. 

"I am certainly not lying, uhm.. (Mr.Kim whispered to him "Heechul dear") thanks Uncle. I'm certainly not a liar, Heechul." 

Dara then showed her cute face to Heechul earning a blush as a response. Heechul covered his face, seeing his reaction Dara smirked at him. Tsk. Easy easy easy. 

"I visited my dear Uncle to check how his company is doing. Seeing all of you, all I can say is that he's taking good care of everyone. I can also see that you guys are happy under his wing. Please have patience in him until the end. And for the new group, I wish you all the success and just enjoy. I'm sure my Uncle here will take good care of you as he took care of your seniors." Dara then bowed and shook his Uncle's hand. 

Dara bowed on last time. "I really wanted to stay and hear the songs EXO has but I need to go. I'll just have to watch out for you guys in your debut. Thank You for the warm welcome." Dara then stepped down the platform and approached Yesung.

"Yesung take care. See you soon!" she then hugged Yesung and he responded with a hugging her.

"I will! I'll message or call you when we have our album out." Dara then smiled. She then went to EXO.

"I hope to see you on broadcast really soon and I do hope you can one day endorse my line." She then smiled at them geniunely. EXO stood up and bowed to her. She smiled and stopped.

"Pink hair, you should move. You look so stiff. Loosen up! I like your hair by the way. Keep up the good work." Dara said. 

Luhan looked at her. She's proud! She's proud. I will Noona, I will. Luhan then stood up and approached her.

"Thank you, Noona. I meant, I...can I call you that? kekekeke. I know I'm being blunt and too forward but, can I hug you?" Luhan said teary eyed. Without any warning Luhan went to Dara and hugged her. I can't cry. I just can't. He then heard her said,

"I know you might miss your family and that you're doing this for them. Just hold on, okay? You're doing good already." Dara said and patted his head. Luhan then loosened his grip and bowed to her.

          

"Saranghe everyone!" she then gave them a salute and showed them her cute heart, she smiled lovingly to all of them then left.

Everyone saw Luhan breakdown. Kris, Chanyeol and Suho who were near him comforted him.

    

"Mate! What's wrong?! Why are you crying?" Kris, Chanyeol and Kris asked. Luhan wiped his tears and stood up and went outside. He then rushed hoping to see his Noona. He then stopped.

"I thought you're a big boy now, tony tony? Why are you acting like that again?" Dara said and smiled at him. Before he can hug her again, Dara then took something from behind and showed it to him.

"Here you go ugly face! Hahahaha." Dara then laughed. Luhan took the toy and hugged her. Dara then hugged him back. Luhan then loosen himself from the hug and stared at him.

"Noona, I hope you're not mad. I love you so much and I'm really sorry for my sudden decision. Please don't get mad." Luhan said between hiccups. 

"I won't get mad and Uncle already told me what your reason is. Just do your best, okay? Don't let anyone bully you. I'll introduce you to Leo sometime, he's Mr. Birkins' adopted son. You be careful. Go, you should go back. Noona loves you no matter what." Dara said calming Luhan. 

Dara kissed Luhan and hugged him she then left. He was about to approach the conference room whem his eyes widen.

"Explain now Luhan hyung." Sehun asked him. Luhan smiled at him and smirked.

"Since you saw who I am related with, you can't try to blackmail me Sehun. So if I were you, I'll just pretend I didn't see anything." Luhan whispered to him and went inside the conference room leaving a quiet Sehun.

=========

Dara was driving when her phone started ringing. Being a good citizen, she stopped and answered her phone.

"YAAAH!! Noona, I was trying to contact you but you're not answering! Weh?! Weh?!" Ah In shouted. 

Dara smirked to herself. " I just visited our dear Uncle Kim, he introduced me to his groups and that new one of his... EXO. Someone actually got my attention, that pink haired boy Luhan." she heard him gulped which made her smile even wider.

"Do you really think you can keep that from me? Honestly Ah in!" Dara said. 

"I think I tried, hmpf! Anyway noona, can ask you a favor?" Ah In said. Dara was curious, Ah In never ask her any favors unless its really that urgent.

"I'll take that as a yes then. Well here goes, Running Man is filming an episode you do know Running Man right? Of course you do~ Anyway, uhm they will be filming an episode titled the bad chaebol and I was the choosen one. Hmm, is it okay to film in your company? Please?!!" Ah In said. Dara shooked her head this kid, really! 

"Sure why not!" Dara answered him without hesitation. She heard Ah In screamed!

"Thank you Noona! I'll tell them right away that they can film in your company. They actually asked me and the other guest whoever he or she is if we know some new place they can film. Thank you! Love you Noona! See you later!" Ah In then gave her a kiss which she heard. She then hanged up and resumed driving.

================ END OF CHAPTER 6, SHORTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE ====================