CHAPTER 14 - Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

A Cup of Earl Grey

"What were you trying to do? Saving her?" 

"It was never part of the plan to kill her! What are you now, murderer?! We don't do that! Killing her won't make any difference."

"You know nothing! Nothing!" 

 

Jae woke up sweating and his heart pounding. What the h** was that?! He then heard Junsu screaming. Jae immediately rushed to Junsu's room and banged the door and went to Junsu who was now sweating and screaming.

 

Jae : Junsu! Junsu! Wake up! he was now shaking him to wake him up. When he was about to leave, Junsu then held his arm; now gazing at him. Jae was taken back with how Junsu was looking at him.

Jae : Junsu? Ju... chills filled the room as Junsu started talking.

Junsu : Traitor! I never thought you'll disappoint me! Of all people! 

Jae paled and looked at Junsu. 

Jae : Junsu! Wha....a..t t...he..e h..eck! Snap out of it! Yahhhh! Junsu wake up!!!

Jae then punched him and saw Junsu's face and color changing into normal. 

Junsu : What are you doing here, Jae? Yah! Did you punch me?! Dang!! 

Jae : You were talking nonsense! You scared me!

Junsu gave him a blank look and Jae laughed. They went to the dining room and ate.

 

HOSPITAL

 

Dara is still unconscious when Luhan, Kris, Xiumin and Chen arrived. YG Artists were all outside the receiving area of Dara’s room when Mr. Birkins and Leo came. Leo was crying so Ah In took him and calmed him.

 

TOP who was still speechless stood up and went outside. Luhan went inside to check his Noona.

 

Luhan went to Dara’s side and held her hand. He was praying and crying when he felt the grip in his hands. He then looked up and saw Dara smiling at her. Luhan called everyone.

Luhan : Noona! Noona! What happened? Noona.

Dara : Hmmm, why are you crying? Where am I? And who are you?

Everyone gasped and stared at Luhan who was now crying again. She...No! Not her!

Dara then gripped his hand harder that made Luhan stare at her.

Dara : Why so serious, tony? I was just teasing. Hand me a glass of wa.... Yah! Stop crying!!! Omo~ Xiumin, Chen! Your knees! Mianhe, Noona didn’t mean it.

Xiumin and Chen : Thank you for saving us Noona. Please be well.

Luhan then gave Dara her water and he received a kiss from her. Luhan hugged her and stepped out to find TOP. He went to the rooftop and saw him sitting. Typical

Luhan : Uhm, hy....

TOP : She’s awake? Ah In just told me.

Luhan : Hyung, I just want to thank you for saving my Noona. She means a lot to me and I owe you.

TOP : Ah In and Yoochun helped so don’t give me all the credit.

Luhan : But you found her. How did you find her anyway?

 

TOP stood up and left Luhan. Luhan then took one of his books and opened to one of his topic, Dragons! He does look like one! Hmph! 

He was about to go inside when he saw Junsu and Jaejoong enter the hospital. He waited for them and welcomed the duo.

Jae and Junsu : Tabi! We were just heading to Dara’s room.

TOP : Private room 1, west wing.

Junsu : Alright. Jae and Junsu were about to leave when TOP grabbed Jae’s arm and dragged him in a room and locked it.

Jae : Tabi! What was that?!

TOP : What were you doing there? I saw you. How come you didn’t even have a single burn.

He saw Jae gulped and looked intensely at him. Jae was sweating and was freaking out.

“I suggest you to just tell the man what happened so we can all go” Jae then looked behind TOP and saw Yoochun.

Jae : Ha! What is this all about? And why on earth will I be doing there? Why are you accusing me?!

TOP : Because... Dara said she saw you.

Both Yoochun and Jae went silent. Yoochun saw Jae turning pale and is now sporting a worried look on his face.

Jae (sighing) : I was trying to help her as well. Honest. Then I saw you, Yoochun and Ah In coming so I left.

TOP : How come you didn’t have any burns. That was one big fire.

Jae then showed one of his tattoos and TOP gave him a puzzled look while Yoochun smiled.

Yoochun : Fire, you’re a pillar! Interesting, bingu! What the?!

TOP : I’m quite new with th....... Ahhhhhh!!

TOP then kneeled down and was in great pain.

Jae : Dammit! Tabi! What’s happening?

TOP : My back is burning! Ahhhhhh! What’s happening!

 

Yoochun opened the door and was about to help Jae supporting Tabi when he let go because of the heat. Jae held TOP by himself while Yoochun was trying to assist them. He then saw something on his back.

 

Yoochun : Hyungs, I need to use the washroom.

Jae : Palli!! Tell the rest that Tabi’s in the healing room!

Yoochun nodded and took his phone and dialled. When he hanged up he froze and all the color on his face faded.