CHAPTER 22 - CONFUSION IS MY BESTFRIEND

A Cup of Earl Grey

SM Practice Room

Nox was sitting quietly and felt someone tapped his shoulder and saw Lay looking at him worried. He told him he was fine and resume watching the rest of EXO practice. What he didn't saw was Lay staring at him with a smirk plastered in his lips. 

Lay went to their manager and excused himself. Luhan saw Lay went out and went to follow him. Luhan felt something weird when he saw Lay that time when they came back. He was looking at him in an odd way and that bothered him, he was going to end this once and for all. So now, he was following him and was shocked with what he saw. Lay has the same tattoo marking as her Noona and his TOP Hyung and what shocked him more, is the Lay was now looking at him with a glare. When he saw Lay standing still, he approached him. Lay was giving Luhan a questionable look and as he was approaching him, he can't hide the smirk that surfaced his face.

" I know what you'll ask, but since I'm really nice you go ask it anyway." Lay said coldly. Luhan stared at him and just pointed the tattoo. Lay averted his gaze to where Luhan was pointing to and looked at him again.

" Is it the first time you saw one of this? This Luhan is called a tattoo." he told him. Luhan went to calm to frustrated in seconds.

" MY NOONA HAS THE SA...... WHY ARE LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT???" Luhan shouted. Bingo! So Dara noona has the same tattoo. Lay was unsure at first but when he heard it from Luhan's mouth, he was certain this time.

"So Noona has the same tattoo? Hmmmm. Why so pale Luhan? Wasn't I suppose to know this?" Lay asked. Luhan was now pale like the wall beside him.

Luhan breath and took his composure back and asked Lay. "Why do you have the same tattoo as my noona? As well as TOP hyung's?" he said. Luhan saw Lay's face paled and was now worried, did he said too much again??? 

" Could you repeat that? TOP sunbaenim has the same tattoo?" Lay asked. Luhan just nodded and he heard him cursed. So, TOP sunbaenim was his rival.

"YAH! LAY!!" Luhan shouted.

" You do know what this tattoo is and I won't need to explain it to you. All I'm going to say is that, I won't let sunbaenim have noona. He nor you know what I'm capable of." Lay said. As he was about to leave he whispered to Luhan, "I'm quite possessive, and I hate competition." Lay then left Luhan, dumbfounded and rooted to his place.

Lay was walking back to the practice room when he felt someone's presence. He smirked and then looked behind him.

" I thought you're still weak? Are you okay?" Lay asked, very worried. He saw the person smile and was now approaching him. He can smell the faint smell of Lavender and roses as the person becomes closer.

"I'm quite fine, Lay-shii. Are you?" the person said.

" So, the other one is TOP sunbaenim? You didn't tell me why?" he asked. He heard the person laugh and that made him smile, how he missed that laugh.

" You found out how? Luhan?" Lay nodded and extended his hand. He saw the look of uncertainty on the person's face but the feel of her hands intertwined with his.

" I miss you." That was the only thing Lay can say and he enveloped her with a warm and loving hug. He heard her sighed and he felt her hugged her tightly.

"Tell me you're fine, I need you to assure me that you are." he gave her a pleading look. She then smiled and backed away from his embrace and kissed his nose.

"I am. Not much, but I'm okay." She assured him. Lay smiled and hugged her again. 

" You should go, they might look for you." Lay hugged her tighter and when she was about to leave, he kissed her lightly on the lips. He saw her smirk and waved at him, and with a pop she disappeared. Before entering the room, he uttered I love you and went inside.

Luhan then went back to the practice room after he calmed down. He then saw Lay on the far end of the room with his headphones on. He approached him and he felt something light in his aura which confused him. Lay felt that someone was staring at him and looked directly.

"You are weird Lay." Luhan smiled and so did Lay. 

The next day, EXO was preparing backstage for their performance. When the staff told them that they'll be on in 5 minutes, the double check and lined up.

Before heading to the stage, EXO bowed to their sunbaenims when 4 Minute went down the stage. Kris cringed when he saw GaYoon winked at him that earned him a roll of teasing from s. 

They performed 100% and when they finished, a loud roar of screaming fans enveloped the whole venue. They were called back to the stage for the awarding of the week's No.1

They were competing against B2st where they won. EXO was overwhelmed by it and thanked everyone. 

Inside the van whilst everyone was rejoicing, Lay kept quiet until they reached their dorm which made everyone worried.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Sehun asked him. Lay just nodded and excused himself and he went straight to his room.

He was about to close his eyes when he heard everyone screaming. He pulled himself up and opened the door, his jaw dropped with what he saw... Standing in their sitting area was Nox with Dara. He was about to come closer when he saw that one person he now hates near Dara. 

Luhan was shocked when someone knocked and saw his Noona with Nox and TOP hyung. Everyone bowed and took the plastics they were carrying obviously full of food. From the corner of his eyes he can see his other friends fanboying when they saw his noona. Everyone hugged her, held her hand and worst kissed her cheeks. He saw his noona smiling at them and he just shook his head. Just then he heard a door open and everyone looked and saw Lay standing.

Luhan was about to introduce him to his Noona when he saw him smirk. Everyone was looking at him as he was approaching his Dara Noona. TOP sensing it stood up, but was held back down by Nox. Lay and Dara was now face-to-face and they saw them smile at each other.

"How are you doing, Noona? I heard you were sick." Lay said. Dara chuckled and nodded in agreement. Luhan rolled his eyes and as he was about to avert his sight to the food he heard gasped from the people inside. What he saw almost made him faint....

 

 

He was now hugging his noona and Dara was hugging him as tightly as he was.