07 Cancel

Perfectly You

"Chukhae, Yoseob Oppa~" Kyuri claps for Yoseob.

Kyuri, Gikwang, and Yoseob is in Gikwang's car now. While the driver is driving all the way back to Kyuri's house after Junhyung called him, Yoseob is holding his trophy with satisfied smile on his face.

"Gomawo, Kyuri ah~" Yoseob pats her head softly. "Thanks for coming."

Kyuri smiles simply. She still remembers the song Yoseob sang back then. The way her heart skipped a beat because of his angelic voice. The way she couldn't take her eyes off of Yoseob's face. Was Yoseob always been like that towards her?

Gikwang doesn't say anything. He looks outside from the window. He doesn't even bother to look at Kyuri; he knows that she is happy now for Yoseob. Something keeps bothering him and he's not going to ruin Kyuri's mood right now.

__________

Kyuri is going to sleep after Yoseob bid him goodbye but she's thirsty and she walks down the stairs to the kitchen just to find Gikwang and Yoseob are talking quietly in the dining room. Junhyung is in his room while Jiyeon is still outside. She hates coming home to find Kyuri and Gikwang together.

"I'm serious about Kyuri," Kyuri hears Yoseob's voice. "I sang the song for her."

"I know," Gikwang replies. "I know you're serious about her. I know you sang it for her. You kept looking at her when you sang. You've been with her since she was born. You promised her to be with her, to protect her, to stay with her. I know it."

"Then?" Kyuri hears Yoseob's voice again. She hides from their views so she can hear clearly without they notice about her. Her heart is beating faster because of Yoseob's words.

"I'm serious about her too," Gikwang answers. "I might not be there when she needed someone. Maybe you think I'm doing it just as formality; but I'm not. I'm not going to let go of her."

Yoseob doesn't reply anything.

"I know you love her," Kyuri holds her breath when she hears Gikwang's words now. "To love someone who is engaged to someone else, it must be really hurt."

Yoseob keeps silence.

"It's not fair if I keep pushing Kyuri to keep this engagement," Gikwang sighs. "She's doing it because of her mother's last words. She doesn't even remember that now. I'm not going to hurt her with past."

Yoseob looks at Gikwang now, "What do you mean?"

"I'm going to cancel my engagement with her."

==========

Author's note #1:

It's my first note in my story.

It's kind of short, but please feel free to comment about my story. :)

English is not my first language so I guess I have a little bit problem with grammar and others, mianhae~

I was going to make a story where Gikwang and Yoseob are BEAST members, but I was imagining if Gikwang and Yoseob act in drama, so I thought about this story as a draft for them, if they ever act for drama. ;)

I wish I can write more often. ^^



Author Note #2

"Gomawo" means 'I'm grateful' or "thank you". Used to people within same age or younger.